Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/24/2012 in all sections

1. i'm sure i'm not the only one who has had one or is going through one. i'm simultaneously thrilled and terrified of whats next. its all happening on civil terms in an attempt to maintain friendship and avoid the eventual hating of each other. (see most of louis ck's thoughts on marriage). in about a month i'm moving back to colorado to a blue collar college town and starting my life all over again, one of my army friends is going to move from NC a few weeks after me and in our heads we'll have a pussy palace, but i think more likely i'll just be depressed settling for fat chicks for a few months... so, stories? this is what i'm hoping to be playing with soon...
    1 point
  2. Brilliant^^^ edit -to OP-good luck!
    1 point
  3. that is a pretty nice camera.
    1 point
  4. Either through counsel or on your own it is important to protect your interests. Great resource for Pro Se: http://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/WA/index.cfm The bar association has free 30 minute legal clinics. avvo is kind of interesting as well http://www.avvo.com If you want a good attorney PM me, I was never married but went through full blown custody trial.
    1 point
  5. Camera: Film: Agfa Isopan IIS, expired in 1973 Picture: Location: Modena, UT (a modern ghost town)
    1 point
  6. sounds like the cop really had a leg up on the victim
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. I've seen a couple bits and pieces of this wall and thought "I bet I know who did that, but I'd need to see the whole thing." Now that I have, it turns out I was right. Thanks.
    1 point
  9. trash. Her cooch probably smells like Ron Jeremy's arm pit
    1 point
  10. first time without a postseason in a while. no fall baseball. only way this season could have been worse is if i was a red sox fan. poor poor poor season. 30 blown games by bullpen alone. we take 20 of those games and were ahead of the nationals. shit is str8 sad.
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. what are these bullshit fees btw? how do those work ??
    1 point
  14. look at this fat dog.....LOOK AT IT
    1 point
  15. 29 million in One eyed willy rubys on the pinky I pull out the meat caramel shortys say "that's a big Twinkie"
    1 point
  16. ok. went to wonderland tyrannosaur parking world...parked in the itchy lot bluntosaurus on & off rain livestrong bracelets of lost children who disappeared through wormholes drop zone this one was fun. too many shitrats complimentary rape tunnel service service corny as hell climb formerly known as the top gun. now its called flight deck. probably got sued this shit goes over & around the mountain. can see a better shot of it in this flick^ ppl being xtreme. costs a shitloads extra. lol example vid - cant really see it here, but there were at least 50 bees having a jizzfest around these machines. the stand was hopeless this one was ok lining up like cattle for the biggest one
    1 point
  17. I lived in astoria for a while, 1000/month will get you a decent room, I paid $750 and was 1/2 block from astoria blvd n/q. fuck manhattan prices. Bk is where you want to be, they upped service on the L and the a/c rarely has problems that prohibit me from going anywhere i need to on time. if you're young and its just you, keep your shit light, don't keep a bunch of useless shit you don't need because chances are you're going to move around a bit before you're satisfied, it's the nature of the beast. ask questions and try to cut bullshit if you're renting in an established apartment. people will lie and tell you anything when they need to pay rent the following month
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00