Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/30/2012 in Posts

1. stole from Knuckle Up Bench on Flickr
    1 point
  2. Unless you're unfortunate enough to be an innocent bystander that gets shot?
    1 point
  3. Kids mad hungry after school Ps I had 2.
    1 point
  4. which 12ozers are still living here?
    1 point
  5. GOT BITCHES HIKIN SHIRTS ABOVE THEY NERPLES THEY PANTS SOON FOLLOW, RAP GAME STEVE URKEL 7 666 posts it's the holy number of the beast
    1 point
  6. I hope they find Walt jr eating the baby for breakfast one day. No one else would make breakfast for him, had to take matters in to his own hands.
    1 point
  7. http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19412732/2012/08/29/detroit-rapper-young-cartier-says-hes-not-a-squatter :lol:
    1 point
  8. i hope the fuckin thing dies. i hate the baby, such a boring uneeded character. oooh the babys on, showing how compassionate and caring whoevers holding it is, no. the best thing involving the baby was when gustavo k'freeinngh (silent k) said "I WILL KEELL JOR INFANT DORTERRRR"
    1 point
  9. No way. What's your timeline? Sorry if I missed it. This is awesome. Unfortunately you will be missing most of the cities in which I could hook you up with people. Nashville, Memphis, Jackson (WY), Seattle, and some places in MT. But you have a great route planned. I would definately second that driving through southern Wyoming is rather pointless. I would suggest either going up farther north to Yellowstone (if you haven't been, it's definitely on the lifelong to do list). Starbucks dumpsters are usually great for after 9pm, if you aren't on food stamps it's a great way to travel, hit me up if you plan to do that - only takes a day, morals aside, etc. I am super stoked to keep up with this and you must post many pictures. Many many pictures. Avoid interstates and make Nat'l parks even if they're out of the way is my only true suggestion. I have at many times had the most wonderful experiences only when I was not pressed for time on a self imposed schedule of "make it to so and so by x". Just make X four days more than you would think and whole worlds open up... What are you driving? Do you have enough to live comfortably or will you be scheming? If you run into any trouble I can paypal you some $ for gas. I'm pretty broke but at the moment but travelling trumps twiddling, so hit me up. Yellowstone, seriously. The drive through NW Wyoming is killer. Anywhere else is endless fields. Which has its perks, but jeez. Very stoked for your journey. KEEP UPDATING!!!
    1 point
  10. nothing fancy london broil oven potatoes brusell sprouts and something else soft shell crab potatoes brocs shrimp and something else pork loin burnt broccoli giant cheese covered hash brown thing breaded fried char peas in the pod potatoes chesse bread purple carrots and some red thing these are all pretty old, got a bunch more on my phone, just wanted to keep it moving. you guys are so fancy and shit
    1 point
  11. The trees grew there to protect it from toys.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00