Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/16/2012 in Posts

1. a few more interiors from work, downtown dallas.
    4 points
  2. Another cloudy day somewhere else Rice, lamb, sauce. Tastes better than it looks like. The graveyard behind the old psychiatric hospital
    2 points
  3. hi - acrylics on wood
    1 point
  4. ^^ Mercury Street, Narwee. Didnt get to walk all the way down the storm water drain because some fuckwit, do gooder walking a dog started calling the police and carrying on. It looked like there was heaps more good shit to see down there. Defiantly will be back to document some Sydney graff history. Thanks for a bit of back ground on UTB, fucking love that shit. And yeah it defiantly said hips, but i knew there was a Fish & Chips in UTB. So i assumed the C had just faded. It was also good to see some old FUA shiz as well. Here is a link as to where it is. Follow the dotted line marking the storm water drain on Mercury Street. Well worth a train trip. https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=narwee&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x6b12b94292b12ad1:0x5017d681632c310,Narwee+NSW&gl=au&ei=amgtULCiC8eXiQf33oCAAw&ved=0CHAQtgM
    1 point
  5. there's always gonna be people with more money than you, and there will always be people with less. stop being so insecure
    1 point
  6. Arguing with this fruit is worse than a waste of time. You could literally state the same claim, provide the same facts, and share an opinion along the frequency of his own, and he'd still come with some bullshit aboit how ''you dont know what you're talking about''. Then again in that case, he'd be right for once.
    1 point
  7. OOO LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS TO TUCK A FEW MORE INCHES OF BELLY INTO THOSE DOUBLE STUFF PANTIES
    1 point
  8. If Nintendo Characters Made it to the Olympics
    1 point
  9. I think you do know him cause your fuckin friend Don is down at 120 precinct right now singing his fuckin ass like a fuckin bird
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00