Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/22/2012 in Posts

1. I got 35 days right now, had a one day relapse and had 45 before that. For me, going away to a rehab was the only way to go, not a detox but a 30-90 day rehab. I stayed in for 45 days. After getting out, I spend four hours a day going to an iop program and a meeting at night time. I was pretty fuckin bad, couldnt get the thought of using, whatever, i mean anything/everything, mainly heroin, outta my head no matter how hard i tried. I really needed to be in a controlled environment to get my brain back on track. For anyone whoes struggling like i was i would go away if you have insurance, connections or money like that. Most places will work w your insurance, personally i didnt spend any money outta my own pocket. If you take the shit seriously itll get better. i didnt believe it for years, but all you have to do is take the shit serious and itll get better. if anyones struggling and serious about this recovery shit you can pm me and i can try my best to help you.
    2 points
  2. Middle aged women don't deserve that type of bullshit. How about they put a grown man veteran type that has some real life experience on that bus to monitor it. Those little cunts need to learn some respect. This whole soft way about raising kids is bullshit. If I did wrong I knew it and paid the price by an ass whooping. I might not be a saint but at least I know how to treat people with some respect and dignity. If that were a public bus over here and I seen that shit. I would flip my fucking lid. The pay off part I don't really agree with either. Some compensation yes, but that amount?? As they say only in America.
    2 points
  3. was drawing the letter K over and over boss man (a brown guy) looks over my shoulder, gives me a look of disgust, asks me to work on something, walks away. i forgot i shave my head and look like a white supremacist /fail
    2 points
  4. Saw two of them just chatting it up in my kitchen a few nights ago like they were part of the fam. Any suggestions on whats's best to bait these fuckers? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    1 point
  5. As for the old lady. Good for her and her 590,000 so far. This is America. I could care less if this lady who got heckled by some little pieces of shit getting a charity case.Good for her, I bet these kids are regretting even saying those things , just because of how much money she's getting now, from their abuse. If this was an everyday occurrence where people were handing out money like this to people who had a bad day, I would be a bit displeased, but I'm sure this is making that lady feel a lot better knowing that people actually give a shit, after seeing what she went through. She even said in the interview she's made complaints but there was never any proof so no one ever did anything to the kids. So thats why she just gave up. Just like a cop beating someone up, and it getting caught on tape. The only thing that was done wrong, was it was caught on tape......
    1 point
  6. am i ever glad that my father put the fear of god into me at a young enough age that if i ever disrespected anyone like this, id be on the receiving end of an ass kicking to end all asskicking. these kids are fucking douchebags. too much grand theft auto and not enough fresh air. parents today are pussies. kick your degenerate offsprings asses before they spiral out of control.
    1 point
  7. you can only fight the boner in your pants for so long till you just have to admit you likeded that shit
    1 point
  8. Greatest title change ever. The small fuck I gave about basketball has become no fucks.
    1 point
  9. Technical Is Better. In graffiti lettering and painting, simple is better in just about every way you can apply that phrase. There are only so many ways that you can bend a letter before it is not a standard recognizable letter. The thought process of technical being better is another misconceived stereotype from inside the world of graffiti. Well-done abstract “futurism” style graffiti can definitely be cool in its own subcategory, but there are an abundance of artists producing highly technical pieces that are so wild that technicality begins to replace legibility. It is a fine line between tasteful abstraction and hiding bad letter forms behind colors. The offending writers often become blinded by the obsessive details they create, and they eventually lose focus of the actual art of graffiti lettering. Its interesting, because in many cases their technical style creates delusion and a warped sense of overall ability, causing the excessively technical artist to lose track of (or never gain) universal, simple “good versus bad” design principles. Technical spray painting skills can be and are often used to create amazing graffiti artworks, but as with anything else; moderation is the key.
    1 point
  10. The old lady obviously is not cut out to be a bus monitor. Imagine if those brats were bullying some other kid on the bus, that lady would've done nothing. She doesn't deserve to be a wealthy charity case for being a shitty employee. Also those kids should have their bus privileges revoked, parents should be raising their kids with better morals then bullying some poor old lady and should be inconvenienced to having to drive their own kids.
    1 point
  11. This video really got to me. She doesn't deserve any of that. And old people crying always gets to me. I gave her some money. Fuck it why not, a lifetime of dealing with disrespectful little shits she deserves a vacation. Enjoy it.
    1 point
  12. I seen this on http://senseslost.com, thought it was pretty dope.
    1 point
  13. Keep it moving Horimatsu Uncle Allen Lina Stiggson
    1 point
  14. It's funny because if you tack a few years on those kids and subtract a few from that old lady, you have a pretty ideal real life rendition of Channel Zero.
    1 point
  15. cool story, when i was in elementary i got pissed on by a rhino while at the zoo, i was unaware that they pee backwards, my friends got a kick out of it and were laughing something fierce, until the rhino let out another shot of urine and pissed right in my best friends mouth. justice.
    1 point
  16. Mustard is the only condiment on a burger
    1 point
  17. If you are going to be made fun of make sure to be filmed in the process and be a rotund handicapped geriatric. Then someone will care. STAYYYY FLLLYYY NOOO LIE YALL KNOW WHAT IT IS BAAAALLIN
    1 point
  18. put a brand new trash bag in a tall empty trash can with yummmmy food at the bottom. put something so they can climb up. they will jump into the bag and be stuck.... toss bag. Ive done it many times in college.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00