Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/19/2012 in all sections

1. Stoop drinkin Body of water drinkin Back seat of Moms Volvo drinkin MARTA 5 points station drinkin Shop life drinkin 18 holes drinkin Stoop roof drinking Dinning room with bay windows drinking. Anywhere is a spot to chill and drink. Carpe diem motherfuckers.
    2 points
  2. cunt east wood . i like the way you put it .do i get stamps? yes.why ?cus i can not find find a 40 hour a week job . i work at a day labor job to make rent and still behind!that why it makes me sick to se this happen ... fucks in the office whit j's on and a $150 phone while i am stuck there just trying to eat while all the jobs go over seas . i and i am left fighting for a lil $25 3 time a week to pay my rent. then ppl act like i am bad to sell 30 stamps for 15 bucks so when i am out looking for work i can wash my ass and have a clean shirt on my back ppl can talk like all on snap are lazy but most are just trying to feed their kids and get by . thats why the gov is here . they are in the bissness of takeing care of the poeple and if they are geting more form uncle sam then they can form a mcjob then they must be working hard to do so . big up to them . one more thing ... what in your wallet
    2 points
  3. Colorado-fukn dope place, lots of partying to be done, nice peoples, great snow, and they hate Texans which was funny as I saw lots of em around Freight line a block from my place, noisy cunts this dude was up heaps on freights Denver-so purty Golden-mad chill lil country town where they make Coors I think Trippin round the rockies :) Colorado snow is so much better than Australian snow, it's like comparing a service station microwave cheeseburger with a Las Vegas buffet, no comp Hippy chick
    2 points
  4. http://www.chron.com/entertainment/article/Picasso-vandal-hits-Menil-3642537.php http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8705618 what a fucking stencil toy art fag and teh mandatory "dont neg me brO" pics:
    1 point
  5. Sad news. Today I read from a friend that the writer from Lüneburg Trica186 passed away last Saturday. I remember him as a pure b-boy very concerned by the hip-hop culture. I’m sure the writers from the north Germany will not forget his annual birthday jam that was one of the big awaited moment every year. My thoughts goes to his family friends. RIP Trica.
    1 point
  6. from another board.. zombie apocalypse oregon trails http://www.hatsproductions.com/organtrail.html
    1 point
  7. I remember seeing this dudes stuff in 12oz when it was a print magazine Venice beach shot, nothing like Tony Hawk at all. I tried to do a smith grind on a tennis net, totally didn't work
    1 point
  8. I've done Wendy's fries dipped in Frosty before.
    1 point
  9. Why does that bitch have a fuckin parrot on her head? Yo someone post the other pic of him in the bandana haha! Who woulda thought that such an annoying faggot would look like an annoying faggot IRL
    1 point
  10. Croc.. check out my cajun creole chunky peanut butter sandwiches son! You would definitely like, just as good as crushed red pepper on peanut butter, actually better. Stop and shop sells all these items. NO HOMO PEANUT BUTTER ON A PLAIN BAGEL, THEN PUT DEEZ NUTS ON THE PEANUT BUTTER. CREATE BEST HOT PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH EVER
    1 point
  11. watchin hardcore pawn wavy crockett'd!
    1 point
  12. rio is just so picturesque. finally, some street scenes some buildings downtown the oil company and this crazy ass cathedral
    1 point
  13. Oh shit, this dude just started beef with Picasso. Real stupid though. He'll definitely be caught soon, and I'd be that he's getting more than criminal mischief.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Just found a few recent spots from my phone... Apple store, if you need to Google some shits and have a drink Alleyways, standard In parks, out of buckets. Good with a BBQ In parks that feature couches, definitely relaxing On the streets in general In the garden in summer, getting too cold now. The shower is probably one of the best chill spots though. Any time of the year, definitely.
    1 point
  16. FUCKIN WILD,dont care where this is but everyone should have this flick
    1 point
  17. I used to mix coke with mango juice. I should try that again to see if it's still good. Not food...whatever. Grilled bananas+cheese+chocolate=:)
    1 point
  18. TUFF TURF http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090213/
    1 point
  19. As colors seem relevant on this site I might just write that at least half of that chart is not psychology-related and "hard-coded", but based on arbitrary cultural convention
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Done www.benchwarrantdvd.com
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Fuck all of yall. I need to step my life up.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00