Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/07/2012 in Posts

1. Who had one... I did
    3 points
  2. Stop me if you've heard this one. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155245/Dead-Brazilian-boy-wakes-funeral-asks-WATER-lying-lifeless.html
    2 points
  3. 2 points
  4. ASK AN U SHALL RECEIVE AND ITS ON THE WSTSIDE BESTSIDE SO I ROLL BY IT DAILY..ENJOY GUESS THE INTERSECTION R.I.P. SKUFONE AND HIS BOY SPOT WAS WITH HIM
    2 points
  5. If this is not the appropriate place to post this I apologize. I am in need of help. The first question, has anyone here used or observed the use of "clear neon"? My roommate wants to use it on the garage door but it's $21.00 a can. I don't know the website but a quick google search should bring up the website. Any light shed on this matter will be appreciated. The second question, would you recommend Fresh Paint? Like the stuff they sell on Oink. I wanna drop like $80.00 on paint and caps next week. Please help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope.
    1 point
  6. As most of you are aware, I'm a junior member. What the fuck is up with that I'm fully aware that this could completely backfire and get me negged the fuck out of here. But that is a risk I am willing to take :scrambled:
    1 point
  7. hence... Obviously people pulling 7k a month from their job would have no incentive to do something like this. I, on the other hand, am a bachelor/college student who works 2-3 days a week. I have all the reasons in the world to do these. That is all.
    1 point
  8. Only doctors and nuclear physicists make more than $20,000 a year. Every backwoods retard and Harvard graduate knows that.
    1 point
  9. Did they cross out "You'd do better"?
    1 point
  10. Got a house full of kids, fuck you summer vacation.
    1 point
  11. I bet many of you were waiting for goatse (a goatse?)
    1 point
  12. Dear Oontz, Getting all yer ducks in a row to move cross country's a BITCH! S.M.H. -noestradimbus
    1 point
  13. Shit are you a New York writer DAMNNNNN must be important or something. Maybe if I moved to New York I could get the respect you do. Seriously man don't get offended when I tried to let you know something about the letters you write up. And the HD I'm talking about isn't a legal wall crew, why don't you let me know if you have put more work in than these dudes.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114608&page=48
    1 point
  14. them Bump all the flicks! That HD is looking sick!
    1 point
  15. 1991 was a good year. Hip Hop was still fun. The entire city of Chicago looked like the Berlin Wall, since everyone & their uncle was a rape letterist + the buff was still weak. Bums would buy my Malt Liquor. I got my drivers license. Girls wore baggie jeans & overalls that accentuated their rumps. I was a softmore/junior in HS and I was invincible. Starter Hats/Coats, Girbaud & Drakkar Noir, nurgas! Not a TPWF in sight.
    1 point
  16. LOL PROP ME BR0 Fuck just bumped the page best come up with something better than just a Costanza wink. The most common side effect of dyslexia is sex daily. See what I did there?
    1 point
  17. Just got home from a social gathering where I met (got all details) of this girl that is a presenter on children's tv show here in Australia. This bish is wifey material. Wish me luck because this could take time. /coolstorybro
    1 point
  18. Rime by germanfriday, on Flickr
    1 point
  19. Wishing I could prawp for this. Princessteapartydadoner.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00