Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/28/2012 in all sections

1. A fucking fine malt liquor. Street darts My friend told the battle dyke on the right she looked like Ralphy from A Christmas Story. A couple of guys who were up to no good Back at Pat's King of Steaks and fat asses Brunch Lox benny Bye Baltimore tunnel The beautiful Shenandoah again Country Cookin round 2. Back to home sweet home.
    5 points
  2. 2 points
  3. akira is a million page long comic book not a movie, the movie was an extreme abreviation
    2 points
  4. mone, how many times are you gonna get called out for biting? i know it's a post-modern world, but come on! i much prefer a shitty original.
    1 point
  5. That would just leave Fist and myself. I'm flattered that you cared enough to notice. Special.
    1 point
  6. Br0, I took the SAT's. I'm aware of your Zionist tricks.
    1 point
  7. Oh I wasnt talking about you Realism. I was addressing all the other Channel Zerolites who make blanantly over exaggerated remarks about police in every cop related thread and use hyperbole in every single situation whether no one argues the police's actions or not. Carry on.
    1 point
  8. Favorite THPS level Gelati The city was filthy. Loved it.
    1 point
  9. Was over 90f yesterday. Went to the beach after riding the bike. Firemen chillin at the beach, staring at ass. Pretty sweet gig. Obese Mexican girl couldn't swim..., and she had jeans on(Ideal for swimming). Anyway, I encouraged her to jump in. Said swimming was easy. Unfortunately for me she didn't jump in and die. It's 12ft deep off the wall. Mas luego.
    1 point
  10. This thread made me insecure about my sexuality. Can someone point me in the right erection?
    1 point
  11. kose spank by gordon gekkoh, on Flickr
    1 point
  12. Re: THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD this nigga wants corn...
    1 point
  13. Powpowpowpowpow!! Bricksquad!!
    1 point
  14. this is the only radio that works..
    1 point
  15. I want fukkn like a ipad a car from fast n the furious fukkn bags of kush and chains a fine bitch and like 20 planets
    1 point
  16. i hate cops as much as a black person but start actin all zombie in my neighborhood and get met with a hail of gunfire, save the questions. but after asking questions, the police realized it was just another world star hip hop fan on PCP who just got done playing the new resident evil.
    1 point
  17. I'd rather have no phone and have Arizona blown up
    1 point
  18. `dont ever type those words
    1 point
  19. just ordered this one..
    1 point
  20. Ruger 10/22 ^
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00