Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/17/2012 in Posts

1. gas is just bitter because I married realism; who is indeed a true gent, innit gasfacewotsit realism Drue injury fist RIPS theprotester seeking miss symbols
    3 points
  2. yeeee barbecue! made this today, one of my favourites, sorry for shitty quality pics Chop up the sausages and onions fry them together in olive oil for 2 minutes add tomato sauce boil the pasta Combine SO good! and so simple!
    2 points
  3. 1 point
  4. false. tpbm will give me some posi
    1 point
  5. also props on that aloha and obsoe throw. aint seen nothin from aloha lately.
    1 point
  6. crap I copied the large rather than the medium links- sorry little too big
    1 point
  7. yo! i just wonna say i miss mtl. every time i come to check out this thread, i feel so far away, i want to be there, i want to paint, its all the spots that i love and.. I MISS MTL. Shout outs to all the bombers doing their thing, shout outs to all old schoolers still staying active, i'm there with you, even if im not on the walls anymore, im still there, in a way.. i miss mtl.
    1 point
  8. im in Philly, I am sober. been to 1 meeting in the last month. its all good though. take it easy bros.
    1 point
  9. Bump Gy1 .. RIP BIG HOMIE
    1 point
  10. looks a bit wonky to me
    1 point
  11. False, lounging in a tshirt and house shorts. TPBM knows that until you reach 1000 posts your negs are like strippers names, they just don't matter.
    1 point
  12. Smoking a bong, beer next to me, the weekend begins now
    1 point
  13. I prefer that on my baked 'tato. This shit right here. Submerge a questionable egg in water, if it floats it's gone bad.
    1 point
  14. RIP Sire 365 and Chuck Brown
    1 point
  15. Thanks yo. It's hard going back to 6 straight days of work trying to process anything, sucks. Haha. But I'm getting at least 1 or 2 rolls done a night. Just did 2 and they're drying now. So I'll scan them tomorrow night and process another. Crappy XA2 shots from a pretty busted roll.
    1 point
  16. THIS IS A SERIOUS CONCERN there are some girls in here that have such massive asses that an average dick might not even make it in. how does the poop even make it out? also, aren't their ass cheeks sweating all day long?
    1 point
  17. very. guaranteed swamp ass
    1 point
  18. http://i.imgur.com/QfwJFh.jpg First time I saw a tattoo on one of those preserved bodies in a medical jar type things. Thought it was cool and figured I'd share it. From the Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok.
    1 point
  19. you give the best backhanded compliments haha
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00