Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/07/2012 in all sections

1. Re: My girlfriend is being a fucking cunt So here's what happened. She is a Caps fan, I am a Bruins fan. Obviously they beat us in the playoff series. I enjoy watching the caps win, no big deal, I don't make a huge deal about sports I just like watching hockey. I get off work (a tough day) she's all happy and Im all tired, she has been home from her job for 2 1/2 hours. I just walked in. She's bubbly and chipper and I just want to lay down and read some shit online about an ex professional motorcycle thief who's giving advice on reddit on how to secure your bike blah blah blah. her: "Baby lets go watch the caps game at the bar!" me: "eh, I could stand to loaf around the house for another hour or two, maybe I'll meet you there and get some food." her: "but I never wanna go out and your always trying to get me outta the house." me: "ok, I'll go. give me just a few minutes to decompress"...... At the bar Im still kinda not wanting to be there but Im playing along, all her hockey friends are there. All dudes, mostly my friends as well. Married guys, good friends, etc etc, not threatening in an "I'll steal your girl manner at all," its chill. First period ends, they go outside to smoke. Im writing an email then I go outside. "Hey Kaiser your girl wanted to know if she could get a pass from you if she was able to fuck Brooks Laich!" Me: kinda irked but not reacting "yeah as long as I can tape it and put it on the internet to ruin her life." Harharhar. They go back in and she does not like this one bit. We watch the game and on the ride home she's all like "youre cranky as hell fuck you" and Im like "look you sent one of your guy friends out to ask me if you could fuck another man, can't you see how I wouldn't find that funny considering your keen enough to realize that Im not in a good mood?" and then the bitch switch ensues...... I just eat it for the ride home and don't say shit, we get home and she gets in the living room to watch the final period while I go upstairs like a bitch to do some work on the computer. She comes up there and starts bitching at me, Im just trying to watch dumb tv and fuck off with my work for a bit. All the sudden she decides its time for her to go to bed and tells me to turn off the tv, the lights, and go work downstairs. Thats when I turned on some Baroness, and flipped the TV back on and decided I was gonna be a real asshole for a few minutes. Then I posted this stupid thing and went downstairs.
    2 points
  2. Re: My girlfriend is being a fucking cunt That pick two shit is awesome and on point. 24'd
    1 point
  3. Re: My girlfriend is being a fucking cunt Also
    1 point
  4. Jessie Rogers :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
    1 point
  5. Re: My girlfriend is being a fucking cunt i want to kick her to the curb so bad but we've been together for 2 years and she lives with me. Yeah I love her but fuck her whenever she's like this. fuck fuck fuck her I seriously considered punching her in the head as she was falling asleep after she kicked me out of the bedroom
    1 point
  6. when was the last time you saw an eagle, an AMC EAGLE....
    1 point
  7. Haha, I took my pants off with the missus and missed the timer! Store bought shit too, I had zero motivation yesterday.
    1 point
  8. today in america 4,000 kids were shot due to the fact they were writing og names. rest in piece my dogs. also your second post since 2006 thats good self restraint
    1 point
  9. The wifey loves mehican foodz, so this is what I came up with. Chicken roulade with lemon, lime, and orange zest/basil, cilantro and parsley. Black beans cooked in chicken stock with charred corn, roasted poblano guac, smoked jalapeño salsa, pickled red onion, corn cobbettes. Garnishes were throw aways, but made for a nice pic. :D
    1 point
  10. It's 2012 you Igor ass nurga, they got braces that fix that shit.
    1 point
  11. MCSO mugshot of the day.
    1 point
  12. Where you going with this pic of you in wig?
    1 point
  13. Re: Boa Vs. Pytho is ABC's favorite movie. *'dere snake dis big out thurr?!?!
    1 point
  14. Lord RAZZ was the first tag i read.. and was lucky enough to be put down into his crew LAW1 REST IN PEACE
    1 point
  15. RAZZ HAD ONE OF THE FIRST ROOFTOPS IN PITTSBURGH CIRCA 1981 IT RAN UNTIL ABOUT 7 OR SO YEARS AGO , WHEN THE BUILDING WAS DEMOLISHED. HUGE INFLUENCE.
    1 point
  16. RIP. Still a hand living on the EL in wp thats shining bright.
    1 point
  17. give me a break, I like the knicks but I'll put money on miami next game. and if somehow i lose, then I double down on the next. knicks are done, melo won't play to that level in a playoff game for another 11 years.
    1 point
  18. we talking bout practice..not the game..we talking bout practice..
    1 point
  19. Dope flix...............
    1 point
  20. I'm not saying he doesn't have style but that flick you posted was simple in letter and simple in fill. Not saying it's crap but the style is about as basic and common as it gets and it sure aint no burner. Intelligent people may disagree, but then they'd be wrong. :p Stylismoooooo Not so much burners but unique and different styles.
    1 point
  21. Moon crickets need to get over this shit just like Jews need to get over the holocaust.
    1 point
  22. Pretty naive and silly to think capping shit wont end up in a fight eventually. And i know you aint a fighter buddy. Whas that quote... if you write you fight? Meanwhile PAINTING.SPOTS. FAGS
    1 point
  23. Exactly. A cop is a cop is a cop. Fuck em all.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00