Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/09/2012 in all sections

1. my easter sunday ran into some wild horses and their babies orange bobas sucked ass
    2 points
  2. :lol: I'm not quite sure where you were going with that, but you clearly have very strong feelings about paintings of sunsets, horse drawn carriages, smiling clowns, and snow laden cottages.
    2 points
  3. :lol: :lol: :lol: do you seriously believe the grammys are legit?
    1 point
  4. Bitch is nasty
    1 point
  5. Not as good as the golf one, but still a hole in one, or at least one in a hole.
    1 point
  6. Who doesn't like cookie dough For those that can't decide, Brownie cookies test run. Let em bake a lil too long. Nothing impressive. Just filling and tasty. I was more impressed with how the biscuits came out. Added yeast and it made em soooo much damn better. Aftermath shots of: Chana Masala Basmati rice Curried Chicken. Coconut milk made it god damn
    1 point
  7. wow zito with a shutout, ironic he gets our first win. that dude is the worst contract of all time. any of you dudes playing beat the streak on iphone? pick a hitter each day and you try and beat dimaggios 56 streak. winnet gets like 5 million or some crazy shit..
    1 point
  8. I was going to go but while waiting for the bus a group of ten year old hasidic jews walked by and I instinctively threw all the coins I had at them. After recovering from the assault the jew children picked up my change and ran back into the woods. Long story short some fucking jews stole my bus fare.
    1 point
  9. dont keep pumping gas after the pump tells you to stop. some people will try to fill their tank as much as possible "top it off". theyre worried about overflow. fumes from fuel spilled on the ground, the air, and an ignition source - BOOM
    1 point
  10. ...................................
    1 point
  11. Realfresh fellas!...
    1 point
  12. naw man you need a "thing" like my abuse of ellipsis. or you could type in poetic prose a bit like bloodfart...... ALL CAPS LIKE MERO or in colours like this or post nothing but youtube links and pictures of black people and pictures of hot chicks and random pictures in random threads..oh so vague yet do those pictures and links mean something oh so makros666. you could try doing it like this............ or type everything like this ........... have you tried giving an extremely uninformed biased opinion on a subject matter and then proceed to argue and ignore all conflicting opinions in every thread you post in ? godspeed guy if nobody does.. i'll remember you.
    1 point
  13. i was so scared! i, along with thousands of guests, were evacuated into some underground tunnels. it came within 15 miles of the hotel. shit was nutty. on a side note, i did enjoy some whataburger and lonestars
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Eating taco's supreme + fries supreme from taco bell. Thinking about what to do tonight.
    1 point
  16. i've been hating on little wayne since 1999 i wasn't going to stop just because he started using punchlines and shit and everyone jumped on his dick because they forgot he was a faggot
    1 point
  17. my laptop is riddled with dandruff every girl who works at starbucks wants to have my baby
    1 point
  18. To this day, I still get confused between Lil Wayne and Drake when I hear them on the radio. People laugh at me, but then I point out that they are faggots. Not necessarily the gay kind.
    1 point
  19. ohh look at that boost™ finished his sleeves
    1 point
  20. ^^^^^naw, i was too busy bumping Liquid Swords
    1 point
  21. i like the direction of this thread
    1 point
  22. It looks like a bunch of yellow scythers in an orgy.
    1 point
  23. i don't even know how to respond to someone who doesn't believe in evolution... the fact that it is debatable on here makes graffiti writers look dumb as fuck...
    1 point
  24. [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img]
    1 point
  25. JICK INTERVIEW: One thing I had that helped me emensely was a mentor type enviornment from the crew that I would eventually push. I go to shows or walls here and there and I hear a lot of older style guys complaining about this one or that one biting them or how that they invented everything that ever existed…and just being surly about it. What I don’t see much of is those guys who DID add so much to the style game taking some of the younger guys that they complain about “not doing it right” and telling them how to do it better. I have personally been talked down to a few times without saying who I was at a show or wall simply because of my age or that I wasn’t up on the double R’s or whatever. If no one tells younger kids how to make letters with true style they are just going to grow up looking on the internet and biting the latest trendy techniques and mashing them together without having a solid structure behind it…The Old School has an obligation to teach the younger what the elements of style that they hold so dear are or really they have no right to complain about anything, they fumbled their responsibilities to the game. At the same time, the younger generation needs to put their egos down and listen to criticism and advice…everyone gets better and elevates our city and legacy and all of those things are severely lacking in my opinion right now.
    1 point
  26. Haven't seen this in a long ass time, downloading now.
    1 point
  27. Nomaq solid as usual. Do you use a lot of pre mixed browns? Sometimes your skin tones look a bit lifeless, maybe put some thin layers of blues and greens in there for more depth. I've always liked the unplanned color combinations happening in my palette. Been thinking for a while about cutting my palette into pieces and reconstructing it into portrait or something. Then I saw those Matt Small paintings and got really into the idea. Though the painting above is done just with a palette knife and acrylic instead of "sculpting" it from old paint. Was first time using palette knife for me so i started a bit too thick on some areas.
    1 point
  28. Zues, Stae, Yes, Soten. That is what I am referring to when I talk about graffiti. Vizie, is not what I am referring too. to each his own and all that jazz......
    1 point
  29. Seriously. I can't believe this guy is getting any love here of all places. Grown fucking men gushing over this clown.
    1 point
  30. Breakfast; You are free to hate on the unroasted tomatoes! Time is a factor!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00