Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/07/2012 in all sections

1. I had over 10,000 posts last I checked and now this niggerific Jew website has me back below 9g's. I AM THE 99%.
    2 points
  2. i dont know whats worse, the power posting or the fact you care so much
    2 points
  3. Duck Butter had 100 in a day then got banned. Where is Duck Butter?
    2 points
  4. So you make a thread about it? I'm not the only "power poster" here, glad to see your keeping up with my post count for the day. :nope:
    2 points
  5. Do you remember when 12oz used to ban for this kind of flagrant faggot powerposting? Wheres Bojangles? He was good at this shit. So was Earl.
    1 point
  6. This was the last a recurring series with the main character Willie Gillis going through WW2 with him ending up at college on the GI Bill.... Awesome...
    1 point
  7. no care. have never been remotely moved or inspired by his pieces. yes, he was better and more successful than i will ever be, but i was a hater yesterday when he was alive and i'm not going to feign giving a shit now that he's dead.
    1 point
  8. This was the other panel
    1 point
  9. Really though ... i liked his holiday cards a lot. Painted snow super well. #3
    1 point
  10. do u fux wit soulseek? i found harvy milk shit there. peep out thrones
    1 point
  11. how many times did those dudes ban you? chances are good they'd let steve stay and decide it was time for you to go, again. regardless.. this shit is important to you, 8 years later. :haha:
    1 point
  12. we out here threesomes with niggas that harvest coconut water sunset magazine you see me bitch
    1 point
  13. I found one near your office. Siri is amazing.
    1 point
  14. Old people had to make a conscious effort to learn things. Most information is now just a query click away, which google then records and uses to make itself smarter. I know I'm wearing an aluminum hat, and I do my best to just ignore this kind of stuff. It just bums me out people will accept this with the most open arms, and despite my efforts I won't be able to ignore it anymore. That I will have to have daily exchanges with people wearing these stupid fucking glasses, and that it can/will be the norm in the near future.
    1 point
  15. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_Grand_Challenge The Grand Challenge was the first long distance competition for driverless cars in the world; other research efforts in the field of Driverless cars take a more traditional commercial or academic approach. The U.S. Congress authorized DARPA to offer prize money ($1 million) for the first Grand Challenge to facilitate robotic development, with the ultimate goal of making one-third of ground military forces autonomous by 2015. Looks like the Man has them working on Skynet now. I don't hate Google but they aren't exactly the benevolent/benign company that they claim to be, either. "Do no evil" doesn't imply "do only good," much less full transparency or accountability. Here's a good one- why did Google even bother entering the Grand Challenge? It probably wasn't for the money,
    1 point
  16. 92 posts in 1 day?? When do you have time for your chronic masturbation problem??
    1 point
  17. "Minnesota Waitress Sues After Police Seize $12,000 'Tip' ABC NewsBy JENNIFER ABBEY | ABC News – Wed, Apr 4, 2012" ^This is when the story I posted was aired. I posted it on the 5th. "Apr 6, 2012 9:47 AM" ^This is when the story you posted aired. And when you posted it. Keep trolling, faggot.
    1 point
  18. I bought one of these today:
    1 point
  19. spiderco>kershaw by far. i have never met a spiderco i didn't like or atleast appreciate, and have heard of very few problems with them. the thing w/ ebay knife auctions is to watch them for a week (watch the same knives ending on different days) and get a feel for them, the big sellers usually have 2 or 3 day intervals between them and you can see the flow of the price. i had to quit following knives because even though you can get screaming deals its still a ton of money after the first 5 knives.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00