Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/30/2012 in Posts

1. Grabbed a pair of these: Don't know why I can't get the image to post.
    2 points
  2. Then why did you ask why everyone hates juggalos? You see even if I liked the music, I wouldn't be able to play the game because I have too much self respect. The ICP guys are just white trash morons who found a way to make oodles of money off of other white trash morons. Riddle me this, what was the main "for white trash" music before ICP? Did it claim disenfranchised teens as "family"? No, they saw a market and exploited the fuck out of it with millions of dollars in merchandise preaching about something that most of their customers are in desperate need of. Frankly, I wish I would have thought of it, I'd paint myself up like an idiot every night and go to sleep happy knowing I exploited thousands of kids and hooked them with one of the greatest marketing strategies of all time. So yea, enjoy your "family" and sink another $20 into that new ICP shirt.
    2 points
  3. Golden Bird Dance by Surrealize, on Flickr European detail map of Flickr and Twitter locations by Eric Fischer, on Flickr
    1 point
  4. THE LOTTERY IS A TAX FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT DO MATH you have a better chance of me punching you face thru the screen also... because NOBODY WINS is the reason it gets so high to begin with. then lets say some poor indigent bastard with $1 wins... giving that fuck millions of dollars would result in MC Hammer style dumb fuckery as i type this my gf walks in with two tickets... fml, that coulda been another beer
    1 point
  5. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/03/30/mega-millions-jackpot-10-crazy-things-more-likely-than-hitting-the-winning-numbers/
    1 point
  6. The triggers got no heart
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. girls used to love this stuff
    1 point
  9. ^with all that money, you could also get a browser with spell check built in son. just sayin', it's 2012.
    1 point
  10. Symbols, trying to maintain some semblance of order around here.
    1 point
  11. never been to chicago but i assume this place is good
    1 point
  12. if i won, i would buy 12oz from raven...make myself a mod and ban everybody but a select few. no, but seriously, after doing the 1 lump sum and taxes, you only get $270,000,000...i guess i'd kick $1,000,000 each to all my family and close friends, and spend the rest of my life traveling the world.
    1 point
  13. FUUUUUuuuU, eL! nigz at the preschool n shit. luckily i'm in the break room. lollol. that is whole nother level fat body shit right there..
    1 point
  14. you like what you like. hey, to each his own...but dont get all butthurt when people talk shit about what you like. opinions are like assholes...everybodys got one.
    1 point
  15. finally went to some comedy this year took my man to see Gaffigan in January and Charlie Murphy the other night Gaffigan was classic. great performance, and i'm sure it helped that it was being taped. we were way in the back and they moved a whole bunch of people from the way back to the front to fill up those expensive seats. we didn't get moved unfortunately but did get to spread out and put our feet up CM was funny. after i'd heard his standup wasn't so great i had low expectations so that may have helped but he definitely had me laughing. even ad libbed some super funny shit to some annoying lady in the audience.
    1 point
  16. i use bridge, PS and LR. I use all of them for different things Bridge/camera raw- too look through rate and catalog the photos and create minor adjustments PS- when i have to create composites that require layering and adjustments in a non destructive way. LR- when i want to save time on adjustments and do not need composite anything. theyre all boss! You can shoot at 1/8000 at 1.8 with an sb900 or the new sb-910 how the hell did i not know that!!! shits bananas gonna have to borrow one from school when i get a chance
    1 point
  17. Your first stop is a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then, you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also tour the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preparative purification of the king's body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process.http://WWW.egypttravel.cc
    1 point
  18. I can't figure out why this thread was created at all... nothing in this thread is new, revolutionary or different and people have been doing that style of graffiti for years. I always forget that every time I look at a Boats and Hoes thread I am disappoint.
    1 point
  19. you just had to reignite something that was over and done with. take your own advice.
    1 point
  20. ^^that shits not kosher!
    1 point
  21. I PRINTED FAKE IDS THAT DIDNT SCAN WHEN I WAS 17 SON DONT CONTRADICT ME
    1 point
  22. I can honestly say that the only time I find myself opening PS is for bullshit like DAO photoshop pictures . All of my actual photo editing is in Lightroom. Far quicker and more conveniently laid out workflow than PS. Basically everything I need is easily accessible all at once, without having to pull up different windows and whatnot. I tend to keep most of my editing pretty minimal. Minor touch ups on contrast/shadows/highlights/saturation/exposure/whatever. It's easy to tear through a bunch of photos in Lightroom with really quick adjustments, but it also has a ton of options if you want to get more in depth with your post production. It's easy enough to bounce between PS and LR too, if you really have something that you prefer PS for. I'm sure some folks in here will also vouch for Aperture, which has very similar functionality to LR. And I think Mercer is an ACR only guy. At the end of the day, I would recommend using whatever you're comfortable with and works best for your workflow. Photoshop/Adobe Camera Raw, Lightroom, and Aperture are all good programs. Edit: I should also mention that I've been using LR1 forever, so it's only gotten better than what I'm basing my statements on. Now that they finally dropped the price along with the release of LR4, I'll be updating in the next month or two. And LR4 looks really fucking nice.
    1 point
  23. False. Tpbm wonders What's all the hubbub, bub?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00