Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/29/2012 in all sections

1. There is no chance in the world that that juggalo "music" is just going over anyones head. There's not some subtle underlying avant garde-ness to it that only fat losers can pick up on somehow. get it outta ya head. ICP sucks because they perpetuate a very retarded and naive world outlook to a mass of people who don't respect music. and they all happen to smell like cheese. even if they don't take themselves seriously. insane clowns. that's like a concept i would make a drawing of in 6th grade and be looking back now saying "wow i was a fucking retard" juggalo baby coffin c'mon son.
    4 points
  2. When I think of old Rime I think of him and Setup. So here you go...
    2 points
  3. more ways than one... Freights thread...
    1 point
  4. With the tree in the way i said it said TEAZ.. I like him less now. Plus that nigga look like he do the shit that the niggas on the boardwalk do where they make planets and space scenes with spray cans and caps and shit
    1 point
  5. do you do the standing calf raise? i like to warm up with a seated calf raise on a leg press machine, then sometimes calf raises on a hack squat machine, then smith machine calf raises, then this upright seated position old as fuck calf raise machine at my gym. - smith machine calf raises - hack squat calf raise
    1 point
  6. I'm about to hit 40, started writing in 1983, been busted but no crim record from it. I have a career, married, blah blah. When I have the time and capital I buy a bunch of paint and go hit some legal walls. I still sketch, go searching to take photos and whenever I travel I ALWAYS go see what the local scene is like. When I lived in China I hooked up with a local crew and painted with them a bunch of times even though we could barely communicate. I like the rebellious and anti-social side of graf but I'm fucked if I'm going to destroy all other life prospects just so I can "keep it real". That shit is disproportionate and short-sighted. Nothing other than your kids are all of your life, painting, your career and whatever else are only part of your life. Keeping balance is the key to keeping it real. cool story old man....
    1 point
  7. not really nonsense at all... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ayLQb4W-os&feature=youtu.be
    1 point
  8. 100% correct It's like 2&1/2 Men and other shit TV shows out now. If no one watched them then they would cease to exist. Unfortunately new heads want to see "visual trickery" and other such nonsence. You don't get the Red Bull contract without having mass appeal and apparently that comes from smoke and mirrors and I'll add this - BLATANT BITING. I fucking hate it too but that's the way it is.
    1 point
  9. Jump rope brother. I've been boxing my whole life and I do some crazy jump rope workouts that hit every part of the calf. Overall, a quality jump rope routine will develop all of your leg(s).
    1 point
  10. lolwut they said i could be anything... so i became a bike
    1 point
  11. yeah, needs a better picture to do it justice. Oh, and nice pun....
    1 point
  12. Dude doesn't believe cavemen ate meat. There is no point in arguing with people like that. Just like i don't argue with people who believe Noahs Ark was real and had dinosaurs on it.
    1 point
  13. Dude food doesn't get caught in the corners and rot. They are intestines, not english muffins. They don't have nooks and crannies. Wait are you actually arguing cavemen didn't eat meat? I don't even have to argue my points. With one point you everything you say sound fucking retarded "Scientist don't know what the fuck they are talking about man. They are just part of the meat producing propaganda machine." You're right bro. My bad. What the fuck do scientists know. There are some other people saying that the world is only 3000 years old and dinosaurs never existed. They don't believe scientists either. You guys should have a pow-wow.
    1 point
  14. only thru ebay/paypal only small orders sellers were legit i can tell you though, paypal has a tendency to side with the buyer. the real risk is probably with the quality of the merch i got a fucking generic ass SD card once in egypt though in the desert. shit works fine, years later. prolly is all the same
    1 point
  15. if they gyp you, let us know we might find that funny
    1 point
  16. You can buy one of those prepaid visa cards from the grocery store and use that to order from their website. The will not have any name on i, so when you order their stuff, just list a fake name. i did that and it worked.
    1 point
  17. my wife gets loads of shit through ebay that comes from china, things like phone covers etc, you might get burned a few times but if you find a good seller you will be sorted
    1 point
  18. self promo should start with 8 colors or more, haha
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. While eating meat makes you feel like a man? It's amazing how men are so afraid of anything that's good for them. . . I'd rather look like a bitch eating Soy then have blood in my stool from colon cancer and an enlarged heart.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. oh and you have to listen to vegan reich all week.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. dear DTS, negged I_R
    1 point
  25. Go to 5:10 for the lulz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw2cMfeAp8k&feature=related your mate
    1 point
  26. Just some blue pen! ARNO
    1 point
  27. Are you going to go full retard and not wear leather also?
    1 point
  28. I didn't catch the at-bat, but that kid has a nice swing. He and Freeman are downright scary, giant children. Both could have good years, but like you said, as long as Heyward stays healthy.
    1 point
  29. 2 questions. 1. Why? 2. Why the fuck do we care? Your body wants meat. Eat meat. Stop being pussies.
    1 point
  30. holy shit, that font and color on the first post hurts my eyes...and i only got to the part where he says "i fucking love meat" and didn't put a "/no homo" after it. cliff notes?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00