Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/04/2012 in Posts

1. "we'll put that german thin on your super fat index finger, aaand we'll just put the stock cap, over there for no reason."
    2 points
  2. Blue skies. sws by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr btuf d30 by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr stori by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr harsh by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr hbak by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr chaos harsh stori omens by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr ender dems gasm by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr revok harsh omens by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr panzer norm gypsy ltk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr knew whome porab by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr chaos gasm by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr webster cigars by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr aires gasm king by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr
    1 point
  3. I'm also Portland Bound in April....what should I do? What should I eat?
    1 point
  4. You buy the Apple phone, how much money! I purchased the Apple iPhone 3GS (32G! Spent only $ 305.60! Do you think cheap you? Now deals! 48% Discount http://mjls.org/NykFH7
    1 point
  5. So true I was in there today and picked up a can of "phthalocyanine green" (looks like sabotaz "patina green"). Used a 40% off coupon on my phone, still was almost $9.00 after tax. The paint is fucking garbage, saggy, runny, it separates on the wall (think painters touch "berry pink") and does not play well with others. I tried it over and under several different brands (sabotaz, evolve, ironlak, mtn hardcore, molotow premium, stops rust and OSH), I didn't expect it to work well with Rusto or OSH, but the clashing with the acrylic formulas surprised me a bit. Then to top it all off the valve stutters/sputters with every cap I tried except the ny fat. So, it may just be this color is trash and other colors are alrite, but I doubt it, as for the valve that is just inexcusable on a can in this price range. Edit: Pressure is medium-high, there is literally no odor at all, and drying time is about 20 min.
    1 point
  6. Appreciate it people! I'll probably still add a simple vertical-fragmented 3-D after the letter structures are done, Yomommasaho. And sorry its taking so long, because its all in pen I'm trying to make sure I don't fuck it up more than I have hahaha.
    1 point
  7. MrChupacabra: Totally agree with you but the requirement for the assignment was if your using anything with a screen it has to appear to be on. i had to layer in the screen in photoshop at 50% opacity, but i didn't want to lose the gradient on it either so i had to compromise the vibrancy that the gradient gave to achieve the look that is asked for. The lights were all on at different times although they did stay stationary when lighting the reflective surface of the phone. Different lights do different things they also act differently so when lighting product its not unusual to use 3-5 lights. This photo was also shot with a 4x5 view camera with a p+25 digital back I shot it on black glass with a straw yellow Roscoe gel on a white background thats what made the yellow gradient
    1 point
  8. You said it yourself, Mike is ex law enforcement, he's bound to still have friends on the force who like to tell stories after a few beers...hell he could even have a few on the pay roll. There's no way they're related, maybe they knew each other, came up in the force but I seriously doubt there'll be anything more to it than that. Even if they were half brothers or whatever, Marie would know Hank had a brother, even if they didn't talk any more. I can't see her not knowing, more so if they worked the same job at one point. I think it would be a twist too far...and it would kinda spoil it for me if Hank knew or was some way involved all along. I think he's been so naive in the past about Walt's exploits because of the same reason the whole thing worked...a mild mannered, boring, clean cut, science teacher turning drug king pin is just such a leap. I hope Walt dies in the end. Jesse is kind of tortured by everything he's had to do and has been through. Walt has not only taken it in his stride but seems to be enjoying and embracing the evil inside. The guy who we all thought who was the 'good guy' isn't and the one who started off as the scum bag is the one a lot of people are rooting for now.
    1 point
  9. ^ i can see that shit happening.
    1 point
  10. Dear "Life in these United States", a funny thing happened to me...uh... Use a pen, Sideshow Bob.
    1 point
  11. Dagget, CA: Watts, CA: Pinhole shot (on an escalator at a mall): Dusty negative!
    1 point
  12. thats all wonderful! you're still posting in a thread you deemed dull, boring and "not relevant" though. :rolleyes:
    1 point
  13. Jesus fucking Christ dude all I was saying is I agreed with you on that Florida drug sweep shit...why do you have to try and start an argument about something I wasn't talking about in the first place? "Because it's the thread topic" Cool, but I wasn't addressing that at all...I'm talking more along the lines of "HAHAHAHA HE SHOT A SECURITY GUARD HE'S A COP KILLING HERO" and "EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN ARRESTED IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT AND BEING FRAMED BY PIG SCUM, LET'S TAKE A HARDER LOOK AT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED HERE" That type of argument that you've been known to make... For the record, I think that this law is whatever, and I bet it's going to make up a couple really flimsy defenses about shooting cops that won't hold up for a second in court. I feel nothing one way or the other on it. Plus, even if they're within the law shooting a cop, the other cops there will probably kill them anyway.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. looking to trade quickie usps slaps.
    1 point
  16. Apparently she's a stripper...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00