Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/09/2012 in Posts

1. Saw this in the awful "if you could make a thread about anything ... " thread full of fail. What have yall done to get fired or in trouble at work? Ill start it off but my stories are pretty docile 'cause my work history isnt that eventful. The most ridiculous thing ive gotten in trouble for was being accused of fucking a 13 year old that used to come into my work. Awful fuckin situation. I was 5 years older at the time, and she had some type crush on me which she would play up as much as possible, i dunno what kind of fucking house she was raised in but she wanted to fuck all the time. She was one of those types who matured fast so she had tits and all too. So one day I get a call from my boss who asks me to come down to the office and sit down with him. dude asked me about her and me and how people who came into where I worked on a repeat basis always saw this girl skanked out and talking to me and were "concerned" since (i learned) she came from a fucked up home and shit. Turns out i lived right around the corner from her too so when I'd bike home people would see me in the neighborhood and assume. Loss. Then some weird kid who worked there the next summer did, sex offenders gonna sex offend. He was 22, she was 15. He got arrested and charged with harassment and other minor shit in some sort of a plea deal/her family didn't press charges situation. I think the family got a restraining order ... i wasnt home to see it happen, heard about it from my brother. my story wasn't funny, but i had to share somethin' ... GO.
    1 point
  2. dude, here is mine...just got it up an running a week ago. I am almost done with the first roll. I will scan some in when I develop them. Also got this recently for video capability, seems like you nurgas are on the high end discussion though. I'm just a noob.
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. RASM by crak615, on Flickr ZEW by crak615, on Flickr TM by crak615, on Flickr
    1 point
  5. this for inkhead for haveing spots i only see when i pull over the middle of another planet to piss...crazy bastard
    1 point
  6. "Trust me... I know what I'm doing."
    1 point
  7. Bring back all new users automatically get to be Senior Mods!
    1 point
  8. damn that ward is fuckin sick! -writs
    1 point
  9. mad fuckin props to some of my hsa dudes hemps and skam.. you cats are ridiculous all day..TASTE ATT FUA
    1 point
  10. It's Always Sunny In Pennsylvania
    1 point
  11. real quick one, and this shit freaks me out more than most shit. back in 95 or 96, about 5-10 of us, I don't remember the exact count, were smoking weed and drinking 40's in the homies basement, when my boy dave showed up with a hoodrat. after a bunch of young teen peer preasure, we got the bitch to get naked, but she wouldn't let us run a train. my boy dave starts fucking her in a shitty nasty basement side room, you know, the kind your parents never fucking used, light don't work, and that mattress been down there since you used to shit your drawers, dark and nasty in other words. in the heat of the moment, this bitch moved to the main room of the basement, and fucked my boy in front of all of us. she then asked everyone to smash from the back. I was mad excited but I ended up being one of the last, if not 2nd to last. while smashing, we would walk over, hand joints, give daps, laugh in this hoes face, it was the first train I had ever been apart of, but.... when it was my turn, and I know I had at least one dude behind me, I couldn't get my dick hard. this bitch had the worst granny titties, at like 16, and mad spaghetti stomach. somehow, I had missed all this, probably because I was so excited for some reason to run a train. I was ridiculed for a long time, years. the bitch ended up having herpes after high school, and I didn't feel so bad. but I was made fun of daily for having a small limp dick and not being able to smash. did wonders for my self esteem, which I still had at the time.
    1 point
  12. This one I like, others will disagree
    1 point
  13. haven't been on here in a while...
    1 point
  14. some 90's love 2006 ish (Left to right) Miza, KM (Krum), Vler, Gonzo, Kesa More to come later on...
    1 point
  15. This is the fuckin jump off Don't doubt yourself too hard. It was already said but, what sets you apart from bein a fraudulent S1k P1ECER is you got hands. Handstyles man. I still get astounded by how many people gettin praise for their shit and then you notice a bullshit frail hand dying in the corner of their ultra color 9000. Keep at it. I took time to write this cuz your style is the first thing to get me excited in a while. Eyo Perts that shit is tight as usual.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA As LEG1T as your pot talk is get the fuck out of here you fags. You could have made your displays of future hospitality way quicker and then you wouldn't be such a blitzqueen. KIR, things work out for good people, especially if you are white and have an army story hahaha
    1 point
  18. lost used condom- found. back door pudding surprise. Shot in own eye. Busted by squirt stains and other chart-topping hits.
    1 point
  19. Quote: Originally Posted by gronk_braaaaaaaaaaaa (View Original Post) i would have assumed the plus side of dwels fucking off 2 melb was less of his pics up here but alas. symptoms* junky* ecstasy* fucken hell. dwels is nice. still waiting on your burner flicks though *fucking... You will never see this toys shit,, cause he is a nobody... you could ask any real writer in here and they would say they havnt heard of the bitch... the only reason some people know of gronk braaaaa is cause other toys talk about him.... cant wait to see gronk braaaa . cause hes going to get flogged. :lol:
    1 point
  20. Just wanted to say that derelict graffiti vandals bitching about derelict teenagers drinking/fucking/graffiti vandalizing at their derelict honeycomb hideouts makes me laugh. And that derelict graffiti vandals openly laughing at the death of another derelict graffiti vandal whether toy or not is on some other shit. RIP 17 year old kid.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00