Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/25/2012 in Posts

1. Aye I'm tryna follow my regular #Channelzero heads on this twitter thang? Props me with the @ and get that follow. If you ain't a regular tho I can't fucks with ya.... Strictly TeamHandsome, TMFA etc etc blah blah blahh
    3 points
  2. self promoting on a website with a bunch of flicks and then saying you don't give a fuck about your style and aren't trying to impress anyone... definition of irony
    1 point
  3. they painted them white
    1 point
  4. yea... here that????????..............................THEY BOOIN YOU ! YOU BUM ASS NIGGA ..you sound like your 12 ..also paint like your 12 you scrub
    1 point
  5. what ever happened to these CARS?
    1 point
  6. why is bacon so popular with hipsters? aren't they supposed to be vegan or something?
    1 point
  7. whovever stretched this page is a dick.
    1 point
  8. Just rented out this space tonight. Gotta' clean it out and set it up still.
    1 point
  9. Just finished this memorial piece. [/img] [/img]
    1 point
  10. why are there names up on here?
    1 point
  11. last night i made salmon meatballs and used them in my thai curry over brown basmati rice cookie of the week: oatmeal, pecan, craisin cookies
    1 point
  12. dope page, was wonderin if anyone could give me colorin combo ideas. a friend. MBS.
    1 point
  13. I love it when OONTZ conversations pop up on my newsfeed and I guess who is who
    1 point
  14. So.....I went with: Aussie lamb (leg steaks), swiss mushrooms, onion, spring onion, prosciutto, gouda cheese, seasoned with s & p, rosemary, parsley, basil, dijon and wholegrain mustards. So good, this will become a regular thing. An awesome Australia Day breakfast!
    1 point
  15. bump. id like critiques of that track. i know a few cats have heard my stuff over the span of time going back 7 years or more, it took just know to get the lowend just right with the way i do shit.. also r.i.p to everything anybody uploaded to a filesharing site other than rapidshare
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00