Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/22/2012 in all sections

1. 1 point
  2. filesonic.com .................................. now i see it....delete thread/should be merged with... http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139609
    1 point
  3. and now for the most over hyped media filled bs two weeks ever. i wanted SF to win so bad. such is life. they out played the Giants and put Eli on his ass so many times! Williams lost the game not the 49ers... i hope we can put this faggot Eli down for good... fingers crossed. Cunt_Eastwood is ghost. hope he didnt off himself...
    1 point
  4. I predict this will be a success... watch. The next Chapelle Show. And yeah as EBPH said, it's a sketch comedy along the lines of Michael & Michael. These were the two dudes from MadTV.
    1 point
  5. Random pies... New years party...!!! Still ooooontzing the next day Starting to fill the big 'ole Should take up tattooing These guys are getting up Work desk... lololololoolllllz Mum + Pop bottleo Started this on Sunday It's been a while...lololololol OK y'all fucked your sign up... Posted in the BMX thread. Posted again in 'ere coz it's so sick. the end.
    1 point
  6. dude your a fucking homo, quit fantasizing all this gay shit, im not a snitch either...your word doesnt mean jack shit. And graff isnt just about fighting people, sorry that this highschooler doesnt want to fight toms 400 pound fat ass or your 43 year old gray haired receeding hairline wanna be graffiti artist ass. I paint for the fun of it and dont devote my life towards it...your a wanna be and drag all your friends down onto your ignorant ass level, your far from a fucking king and you dont run shit, when are you going to wake up and relize it...
    1 point
  7. COPE2 - THE COAST & YOU - COLLABORATION TEE! Check out this new collaboration tee "Cope 2" did with "The Coast & You". Turned out dope!! I just ordered one from: http://www.thecoastandyou.com
    1 point
  8. Pro-tip: When dealing with 'christian myths' I usually open with "The Divinity of Christ"
    1 point
  9. That was actually a whole heart before she gained weight
    1 point
  10. [ATTACH]170771.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170772.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170773.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170774.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170775.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170776.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170777.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170778.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170779.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]170780.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  11. Today we mourn a friend and an enabler.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. the only thing worse then the tattoo is the band
    1 point
  14. Re: What is the best part of your day? / Beer in the shower appreciation thread...(post pi Accomplishments. Whenever I finish something I've set out to do. No matter how small.
    1 point
  15. thisisitrighthere shut the fuck up you faggot.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. doesn't that make you too young to participate in this thread?
    1 point
  18. I DON'T USUALLY POST YOUTUBE LINKS, BUT WHEN I DO,,,,,,,, TERROR-TUBBY
    1 point
  19. I see what you did there...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00