Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/27/2011 in Posts

1. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
    1 point
  2. Fireflies are cool, but the meth knife has gotta go...
    1 point
  3. Smash @donkepuncha's Smash girl rubbin her snatch Trash the alien from the simpsons lookin chick* Smash barbara walters for the bragging rights Trash the heifer in the yellow tubetop *this one
    1 point
  4. I wish I had four thumbs........So I can give this girl four thumbs down.
    1 point
  5. BSM powers points acquired. ps. boat. who the fuck is that beach broad?
    1 point
  6. Jaer foundthe river, yeah this thread is about to get a whole lot worse, smh.
    1 point
  7. Man. Screw by far has one of my favorite throws.
    1 point
  8. just realized that it was the same guy
    1 point
  9. Still gna bump it homie so fresh
    1 point
  10. Remember this bitch? S or T? Yummy. S or T 12oz?
    1 point
  11. ^^ i didnt know you took a picture of me smoking my crack
    1 point
  12. I was fuckin drunk as fuck up on that roof...
    1 point
  13. a dog would be an awesome gift.. girls family got me: home brewing kit a new fleece some random book, i already forgot. she got me a new pair of vans. a gumball machine a light for my bike a steel nib marker mom: gift card to drakes new stockings..? a bottle of baileys scategories board game pops: a kroger gift card im not mad at all. very happy with the gifts, but more happy for my grandmother who had a successful heart surgery last week, and was able to be home to see the family together. spending the first christmas with my current girlfriend. and having a couple extra days off work
    1 point
  14. ^^^^ I dont know who did that one. This one is done by my homegirl Marie Sena.
    1 point
  15. Pinhole shot of a train moving (to the right): Yeah not much around here but trains.
    1 point
  16. Oh shit.....who caught that girl in them daisy dukes at the train station!
    1 point
  17. chilean sea bass mashed potato yule log gingerbread cookies
    1 point
  18. chilean sea bass mashed potato yule log gingerbread cookies
    1 point
  19. that thing is happy becuase it just got a dao tattoo..
    1 point
  20. shumai with her xmas gifts some stuff I got going to try it out saw wild horses saw not so wild horses oops, sorry santa
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Yes they are exept for 8th diagram.
    1 point
  24. Spoiled brat thread 2k11
    1 point
  25. Check out Dreamhost.com. That's what i use. Use wordpress for content management since the interface is about as idiot-proof as it gets. Check out themeforest.com for cheap website ideas. You can usually find torrents for them. I can probably help you with tweaking html/css/php but I've been pretty busy lately.
    1 point
  26. sounds pretty dank fuse. for dinner tonight after xmas dinner. herb and garlic crusted rib roast with a horseradish jus, goats chevre mashed potatoes, green beans with caramelized fennel, garlic and bacon plated with a side of bulleit rye with some rocks
    1 point
  27. I remember when this thread had quality pics that made you think and ponder your descision, not girls you would only do after having one to many four lok's. Back in day formula. Now its just filled with fatties/chubbys/scuts and obvious smashes. and whats up with those reef girls of course smash your doing it wrong how do you accumulate that sort of post count in such a short time............... oh yeah posting horse shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lurk more son'''''''''''''''''''' End rant Ugene had that order on point for them michigan moms.. and smash yellow shirt with bangs girl......... I like the chubbies at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  28. They're wet and standing on a stage wearing bikinis. . . are you seriously asking this question?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00