Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/29/2011 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. Hey guys, I'm Metrik (aka OCD). Been lurking for quite some time but thought I'd share my characters, gotta rep the twin city style. I've been doing characters for somewhere around 6 years, and they're actually what got me into doing letters. And heres a couple collabs with Ohde and Flora on the second one. If you want to see more or my letters you can always check out my flickr, I definitely appreciate comments. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/metrik1/page1/) Thanks, M
    2 points
  3. sry guys wanted 2 post a flick of myself too
    1 point
  4. hi. im an alchoholic. im comforted that im not hooked on coke meth an china....but after over twenty years of abuse of malt liqour and whiskey....i have come to the conlusion im a way better person sober. i looked at the way i started drinking and why i drink. im debating on why and what my addiction does to me. but i dont really give a fuck and like i said...i get my fix at the corner store and can get through....but 40s have ruined ALOT for me. that being the deal....i still have a lot. but hey yo...i got crack riots human shit and violence when i step out my door and i dont pop pills and come from five generations of alchoholics. i tried meetings. but i hate people and am anti social. embracing negative violent lifestyles and self destructive behavior goes great with with whiskey fortys blunts and coke...come down with some L and a bit of H and call it a good day. im smart enough to know better.......and i know how alchoholics die. its about as bad as heroin. but at least its legal if you need the fix...but you can always fall off...its trying to stay on thats hard right? ps.......heavy amounts of medical food and hash help. ALOT.
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. Injury... http://www.aa.org/bigbookonline/en_doctoropinion.cfm Reading this helped me. I could relate. ...and as far as laying low and not talking to people at meetings, it was pointed out to me, that the many times where I did that, I was being selfish. I was concerned (afraid) of how I would be perceived by the people around me. I had never stopped to think that maybe I had something to offer another person, and that by speaking up and reaching my hand out to them, I might be able to improve their life a bit..even if just for a moment. When I began to see things from this perspective...it made it easier to come out of my shell. And dont get me wrong, it has taken me years to get to this point. Ive been at this for longer than a decade. Nobody expects you to become Mr. Outgoing around a group of alcoholic strangers overnight. But just something think about. For (long term) sobriety to be possible, a change in perspective is needed. This helped me.
    1 point
  8. Found the flac>wav convertor and just reinstalled it. Works like a charm. xACT
    1 point
  9. Smash that.. To fat is better than too thin... imho
    1 point
  10. A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back. Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald. Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back. Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it. Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend. Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion". She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo. "Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."
    1 point
  11. "SICK AND TIRED,,,,,,,,,,,OF BEING,,,SICK AND TIRED"
    1 point
  12. DONE! Soundtrack: Harms Way "Isolation".....
    1 point
  13. Pretty funny video of this Irishman's take on women. The ending is LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    1 point
  14. i enjoyed it worth the download, some of the tunes had a nice camp lo-esque flow to them which was dope, think that was Living the Dream. props
    1 point
  15. that is huge progress, why did you want to cut down lin the first place? i remember you saying you dont really have any regrets, which is rare for most of us... just curious. BTW i started writing to 2 guys in prison, you get paired through the AA Service center. These are dudes who want to do step work but do not want to work with other inmates. As many of us know, prison politics are serious business, so step work is seen as snitching on yourself and could make you vunerable. Basically working the steps via mail, kind of strange, but I relate to guys who are incarcerated, i used to visit my friend when he was doing a 9 year bid. Should be interesting..
    1 point
  16. Seriously homie, thats fuckin awesome. Really dope to see you and your boys doin good for the people who dont got it...and not that it matters cuz its the innernet and u dont know me, but I got alot of respect for you and your br0s. Good yuntiff
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. I found a picture of my graff and dance on Mook Life, I was blessed. Seriously though it's on point in all aspects, not just graffiti.
    1 point
  19. 2nd meeting on thursday. I'm really excited for it, i need it.
    1 point
  20. ^ Yeah but who's gonna know? Go ahead and order in
    1 point
  21. Thank you! I love the IE. And I'm not the only one: Wrong side of the fence: That's my car. This next one needs to be viewed a bit bigger: A meat market in Pomona, CA. BIBLE TCA. I can't escape trains. I need a life. Detail color shot of the above piece: Down in the riverbed:
    1 point
  22. needs more complex media bars
    1 point
  23. yea.... ...aaaaand? :rolleyes:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00