Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/16/2011 in Posts

1. This is probably my last post on here. If not, this is my last thread for sure. I'll just be one of those lurkers from now on. I have my reasons. Adios 12oz. Follow me on Tumblr if you want. http://ringwormjim.tumblr.com/
    1 point
  2. and for all you idiots thats sarcasm, this page is out of control on the blowing of spots and posting links to peoples arrests. This is the third time in a few months. Only a toy has the mentality that "its on the internet so its not snitching". Revok posting something about a cop is not snitching. Who ever works for this info dropping web page should be ashamed. I really hope no respectable writer would have anything to do with this.
    1 point
  3. Lewy ,Pois, Wyse -KEEP SNITCHING 12oz!
    1 point
  4. That's 1500 flicks I've posted, if not more, just on this name. Who cares. I'm out. Peace.
    1 point
  5. I'm just an observer here. But I don't see how it is appropriate for 12oz to go posting on their front page "free wyse, wyse caught, etc" and linking to the article. As someone who has never met this person, I read the herald story, and to me, it says the police have caught a person they ALLEGE to be this particular writer. My assumption is that this could possibly be the wrong person. Then I come on here, and the moderators of the biggest graffiti website on the internet tell me, yes, in fact that IS wyse. This is some shit that I don't need to know, and that the police DEFINITELY don't need to be told. Then they further add insult to injury by posting his top 12 clean trains?!! Sure, these flicks are pulled from this forum and are already in the public domain. But for all the cops know, these could be panels done by joe shmo copycat from east bumfuck wherever, with nothing to do with the guy they caught. And again, the moderators of the biggest internet graffiti website are saying "yes officers, you're right. You got the right guy and here are a few more things he did, just to help your case." There's a code of conduct that forum members are supposed to follow. Do not discuss court cases, writers names, etc. How is it ok for the site admins themselves to go breaking these rules???
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! Is there really FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE people viewing this thread????? This thread is on FIIYAAAAA.....................
    1 point
  8. seen 'em, loved 'em
    1 point
  9. Lol under micahhawaii it says unstoppable
    1 point
  10. I don't know if this is 80's-90's memories or not for some of you, but I used to do this in school when I was a kid. I made one for my girls kid today. I make them different then most people. Here is the Paper Popper! Come to think about it remember these? I forgot how to make one, I'm going to have to look it up.
    1 point
  11. Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA 12pz bein weird! Great day though... Finally have a telephone now for a month oh boy oh boy
    1 point
  12. I love that gasm and elmer have not changed there style to this trendy stuff that most have changed to.
    1 point
  13. I don't agree with any of that either. And when I come to 12oz it's linked right to the forum, I went back and saw it on the main page, and no I don't think it's right. Sure it's out there, but spreading it shows more damage than reported by traditional media-now they can go to graffiti sites and tack on additional charges. My two cents, obviously worth nothing. Keep talking about people's problems everybody, if it makes you feel good.
    1 point
  14. nice find in the new york thread
    1 point
  15. gay edgar pooper
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. yo aires, get at me through a pm. or you can come see me. i dont own a phone.
    1 point
  18. big. as a general rule of thumb it should come to between your upper chest and chin.
    1 point
  19. moar Istanbul. moar gavels creepy yet another mosque. places were barely standing, like this one and this one filthy waters thanks to the massive shipping channel serious stray cat problem, brazen little fuckers, stealing food and jumping on you. kitten in a basket amazed a train actually ran over that this cunt in the van caused a monstrous traffic jam as you're about to see. did not do a good job of this ended up catching his bumper on a rock all because of the van as far as the eye could see as you can probably tell the road system there was a joke, one lane and one way streets going two cars wide and opposite directions... smoked some shisha then went to the airport, and went through about 6 security checks.
    1 point
  20. Its awesome how you brought Turner in here. He has always been one of my favorite painters. I've been working on a mastercopy of one of his joints for a while. I'll post it in here once i get a little bit more done.
    1 point
  21. was feeling creative tonight and came up with this... black garlic deviled eggs w/sriracha the filling was a bit runny cause it got a little warm, i should have stuffed them after i let it cool
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00