Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/08/2011 in all sections

1. award winning ribs from this mans carcass
    4 points
  2. You know what? Stealing virginities is a lot of fun until you have sex with someone who knows how to have sex ... in my experience.
    2 points
  3. a small taste of my second trip to amsterdam props for whoever guesses the little fuckers age...not what youd expect. harvest dayyyyy bikie owned club awesomest garden best possible vending machine in a coffee shop needed our energy to go smoke more weed main square little fucker greening out square south of leidesplein. in anyone helps out with the affore mentioned post i will get the flicks up when i head into london. cheers.
    2 points
  4. Finally registered on here. Nice to see so many of my photos in this thread already though. Good to know they are appreciated. Here's a few more. All photos from http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsinghur/.
    2 points
  5. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law ALRIGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTT So wedding goes off with out a hitch.....Frank is being surprisingly cool,came to see me at the venue and shook my hand and talked a few mins....hes cracking jokes etc and its really cool! So it's photo time We found this old building to use, Wedding party is doing there thing and the photographer is talking about using this huge field as a back drop. We go and pose and as this is jumping off I notice a weird frank acting more weird then normal....he walks off.......but were in this shitty area thats vacant.....He sees us posing and is fully walking in the frame but hes so far off that hes in the photos no matter where he tries to run too......he then simply takes a piss. Photographer is like "why is that fucking sasquatch in these shoots" he showed me some of them and he looks like that infamous bigfoot photo. He later got into some petty argument on the party bus with a flower girl,he got so worked up he had a panic attack and dipped but not after shaking my hand with his sweaty meat wad of a hand while telling me a party is "not his scene"
    1 point
  6. my pup is about 7 months now, she runs full speed at the couch and tries to glide under it. She's a lot bigger than she was a couple months ago so now she makes it halfway under lol
    1 point
  7. oh yeah. i got dropped into adm...last week. hey tron. lets go skate
    1 point
  8. Firestone velvet merlin oatmeal stout, drinking it right nao. Good stuff on a chilly fall evening.
    1 point
  9. Who the fuck is sabot? i do love the chrome bite tho..............fagot
    1 point
  10. soup u talkin to yourselfs again? My economy or environmental consciousness I dont drive organize and recycle more than i throw away I consciously try to avoid wasting water and energy saves me a lot of money too :) perhaps 500 a month
    1 point
  11. well you're already asian so thats half the work done already
    1 point
  12. being sick. drinking whiskey. dreading running a few miles tmrw. watching cops.
    1 point
  13. Thanks for the feedback. I'll get back to practicing.
    1 point
  14. pentagram o's for the win, haha thats golden ;) see what i did there
    1 point
  15. I can't remember if I've brought his work into here before, but J.M.W. Turner has always been an interesting figure to me. I feel his landscapes (while still most certainly that) have elements that hint at the coming american/gobal abstract expressionism of the next century: This artist was linked in the Babble, but her shit is bangin and ties in with the Turner stuff: Melanie Authier
    1 point
  16. stumbled across this dude in the most recent fortean ties. Diddnt read the article; I saw it at my friend's house. I need to read the article. I felt quite compelled to share. I'd consider buying a large-format print of one of these pieces. (from wikipedia) "John Martin (19 July 1789 – 17 February 1854)" PANDEMONIUM Sodom and Gomorrah Seventh Plague of Egypt hope it hasnt been posted yet wish i could find better quality pictures,
    1 point
  17. I trimmed the shit out of my beard today, whoops.
    1 point
  18. I'm hoping that translates to "he likes to make it so people lose fingers when they try to open them." Dude on the last page is UMAD at these things because they ruined his brilliant idea of digging a big hole in the ground to smoke weed in...major loss I'd be furious too :lol:
    1 point
  19. Walking across the Burnside Bridge... always dope to see KUKs... and a few edited shots from throughout those days
    1 point
  20. ^That little fucker is a victim of the GKO....Ganja Knock Out. I still use imageshack.us...LOL Tried to make a photo thread for 9 countries visited going through 1,500 pics...got bored on like the 5th or 6th country and gave up. Maybe I will continue it some day but not today. Your trip sounds pretty awesome so get started. *edit...fuk u poz
    1 point
  21. its the start of it lol, lines look off cuz of my muscle :)
    1 point
  22. parents just dont understand
    1 point
  23. Ryan Gagne Mike Adams Hank Williams is cool, whatever. Tron. Sarah Schor Shen Schübert I don't care if y'all have seen half this junk, at least it's something to look at. I'd get more tattoos if i had more money, I think thats everyones problem. Long Shins For the Wins.
    1 point
  24. Old flicks from '10 that I found worth posting.
    1 point
  25. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreyanthonyrafolpiano/6324528727/in/photostream/
    1 point
  26. and he has the lil girl go around and collect money with a hat? if so yeah i stay peepin his ass on the f line
    1 point
  27. i don't get tattooed that often. i never paint flash. i guess that means I'm not real.
    1 point
  28. no theres a gaysm next to it
    1 point
  29. Not hard to find if you know your train lines.
    1 point
  30. loving these Smash137 canvas
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00