Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/25/2011 in Posts

1. trying to call out noxer and ket for biting cross hatching just cuz your favorite "cool guy" writer is doing it? wolf AOK was doing cross hatching in the 90s man. reas too. so whoever you think they "got it from" got it from the above mentioned.
    4 points
  2. Went out to the Columbia river gorge the other day Trees by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Moss covered trails by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Mushroom by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Misty mountains by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Dead salmon by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Dead Salmon by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Moss by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Pasture by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr
    2 points
  3. bump my nigga misery rolling through detroit. stk family
    2 points
  4. you guys make me look silly... 93 faze exchange, the fill got away from me a bit, so i did a quickie 3d and called it night
    2 points
  5. is that seal dressed as the tin man next to ice-t?
    1 point
  6. Uploaded with ImageShack.us I had a good spring at work. Old toy with the new.:cool:
    1 point
  7. Melon jawbone by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr Interstate Yard by CHOP HAUS, on Flickr
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/armadillo/ FUCK anyone got a link?
    1 point
  10. i'm not sure but soid was killing it from like 99' - 02' so probably around then
    1 point
  11. anybody know about won?? think i benched the same guy. has flick. hmu
    1 point
  12. no need to explain, its blindingly obvious you put a lot of thought into designs after what you've shown us.
    1 point
  13. Heres a crit. Remove the arrows. They serve no purpose in balancing out your sketch. Which is why people do extensions, to fill in negative space and make their sketch feel balanced. You just did them, cause. there is no reason for those arrows to be there, therefore, they should be removed. But if you feel so strongly they should be there. tell us why? Its just like graphic design. You ask yourself, why did i put that there. If you cant come up with a reason, its probably best you just remove it. Cause it looks cool, isnt really a valid reason.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. goddamn it feels good to be done
    1 point
  16. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law I went to use the can at the house the other night to find that Frank had dropped the biggest deuce I've ever seen,and then left it.like no flush odd thing was the lack of t.p
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Ket and Noxer come to Detroit and paints a legal wall, they see the Brick with the cross hatching or whatever you want to call it, then you see the American made with the cross hatching the next day. It's only obvious where they got it from, but whatever. I'm just not a fan of Ket and Noxer's work and think it's lame that they come to a city and are going over people (whether it's dissed already or not) when there's plenty of spots in Detroit. I think they're just being lazy and disrespectful, but next time I'll keep my comments and opinions to myself.
    1 point
  19. after reading that i instantly thought of: :lol: @ parking lot stuntin' oh and props for the htown jam
    1 point
  20. Re: OCCUPY CHANNEL ZERO WITH POSTS ABOUT WALL STREET *making a difference* LOL. I have been coming on here since my graffiti days, which were in the late 90's. How did i miss that Frennel Morris has been a 12oz joke? Its even funnier to me because i went to Art School with that kid, and knew chicks that were his roomates back in the day. Wow. Life is strange..
    1 point
  21. PMS, and im not talking the menstrual cycle
    1 point
  22. lol @ you trying to tell me ANYTHING about MC's :lol: my father and his father have always been into bikes and MC's oh and i was wearing a 3 piece when this show came out and i knew a bunch of idiots were gonna try and form an opinion based on what they see on tv when in fact they actually dont know anything at all(you are the perfect example). so go ahead and try to tell me something else that i dont know about MC's that you just learned about from the internet
    1 point
  23. im looking for the san francisco thread can anyone help me? this seems to be the hype/gin relationship thread... wow get off their dicks all this gossip and fucking speculation
    1 point
  24. its funny how passionate people get on this site about shit that has literally NOTHING to do with them
    1 point
  25. hot off the press step your game up 831!
    1 point
  26. my tumblrs basically me bitching about shit, and no one wants to read that...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00