• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/18/2011 in all sections

1. that shit has no business being on trains at all
    3 points
  2. Arrived at the birthday party It was Halloween theme That is all. More alcohol was drank and phone died!
    3 points
  3. SO WER'E IN LINE AT THE LUNCH TRUCK,,,, A RUSSIAN DUDE IS IN LINE RIGHT BEHIND ME,,,, HE KEEPS NUDGING ME TO MOVE UP IN LINE,,,, I TURN RAISING MY VOICE SAYING,,,, WHY ARE YOU RUSHIN' !!!
    2 points
  4. http://www.michaels.com/T-Shirt-Display-Frame/fr0519,default,pd.html?cgid=products-framing-displaycases&start=2 About once a month, Michael's will do a 'Buy 1 Get 1 for a Penny' deal. I don't think it's going on now, but there's almost always a sale on frames if there's one around you!
    2 points
  5. chanok gustavo: some marius meyer backs: jimmy duvall: and here's a sweet poster jimmy duvall did for the norwegian hc bands kvelertak and purified in blood: sorry bout the sizes too lazy to resize :/
    2 points
  6. i'm saving all my complaints for the walking dead
    1 point
  7. p.s making a mspaint png template right now... have it up by morrow
    1 point
  8. hay, I took some of those photos.
    1 point
  9. fucking loved these things back in the day.
    1 point
  10. Ah damn. That sucks. If I wanted to deal with that I'd adopt an old person...
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. Finished this last week, hell of a read up until maybe half-way, then lost a ton of steam. I heard the rest of the trilogy is sub-par, I think I'll pass. Currently reading this, new to Will Self, his style of writing is different to say the least. Half-way through, overall a good book.
    1 point
  13. people renting space in their heads over dsd. if he needs to smash spots so what? ...the fuck?
    1 point
  14. first off, jue1 been accepted nigga. stay hood. don't believe me? come find out. easiest motherfucker to get at. 2nd, I done "fit in" with 90 percent of the writers in this city, and all I need are the very few cats left I got that are down. real niggas, not all the fake pussy niggas that bitch out cause they blame me for not being able to paint with norm, you know who you are! 3rd, nigga I am born, bred, and eastside through out, 360 degrees, don't get it twisted bitch, just pm me your name and I will make sure you aint got shit riding in this city ever again either. just another nameless coward or punk bitch that rides dick when you come through. get the fuck at me. only true shit you said is about my graf, tell me and everyone else something we dont know pussy. dont be a bitch. get at me. jueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees all up in your girls face!
    1 point
  15. looks like a fleshlight /nohomo
    1 point
  16. MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS MORE DEAD KIDS
    1 point
  17. yall tryin to get the thread shut down again.. shut the fuck up .. i may not paint anymore but i sure do enjoy looking at the flix of what yall do whether bob thinks joe is toy or not.. take it to the pms.. shit man..
    1 point
  18. Got this on the way to work yesterday.
    1 point
  19. bout to take my lil dude to the pumpkin patch..
    1 point
  20. Didn't we have an art school discussion the other day? I think all you boys should become mechanics or something similar, oiled up men in overalls = hot. You know it makes sense.
    1 point
  21. I've nevere really felt patriotic until I went down to occupychi. Its great to see so many people united from being so fed up with the government. I'm not going to act like I know anything about politics but this thread has inspired me to actually take interest in what's going on around me. There really needs to be people like you guys speaking at these protests. I seen a lot of clueless people. Too bad I'm leaving to argentina in a week. Don't let this shit go to waste while I'm gone.
    1 point
  22. i didn't really care for key west mainly good for getting drunk, noi good beach i knew a bachelor party who went to cuba and loved it never been myself i would love to go to south america right now i'm in the planning stages, i am for sure going to buenos aires and i'm probably going to add a second destination from the following: montevideo, santiago, rio, quito, lima, caracas sadly i think finances will make that decision
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. http://hypebeast.com/2011/10/throwable-panoramic-camera-ball/
    1 point
  25. oh. chuck is quite nice.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. If someone from Miami can contact me , thanks !! ;-)
    1 point
  28. hi guize im from orlando florida im looking for some kool kats to chill smoke reefer amd paint wit i havez mad kr1nks and mad montana spray paint to bomit up...hit me up 70-884-0089 my names cop1 btw
    1 point
  29. just a heads up you do know ANY!!! digital camera smartphone or even a scanner produces a EXIF data thats stays recorded on your pictures no matter what you do to them ... they can be traced back to your camera a simple internet search for other pictures taken with that camera on the web can trace it back to ie.. flikr facebook here where ever... just saying be careful ... them cops got tricks for ur ass lol
    1 point
  30. Buying a birthday present for my boys son Came home to relieve stress Bubble hash
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00