Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/18/2011 in all sections

1. 3 points
    Arrived at the birthday party It was Halloween theme That is all. More alcohol was drank and phone died!
  2. 2 points
    SO WER'E IN LINE AT THE LUNCH TRUCK,,,, A RUSSIAN DUDE IS IN LINE RIGHT BEHIND ME,,,, HE KEEPS NUDGING ME TO MOVE UP IN LINE,,,, I TURN RAISING MY VOICE SAYING,,,, WHY ARE YOU RUSHIN' !!!
  3. 2 points
    http://www.michaels.com/T-Shirt-Display-Frame/fr0519,default,pd.html?cgid=products-framing-displaycases&start=2 About once a month, Michael's will do a 'Buy 1 Get 1 for a Penny' deal. I don't think it's going on now, but there's almost always a sale on frames if there's one around you!
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
    chanok gustavo: some marius meyer backs: jimmy duvall: and here's a sweet poster jimmy duvall did for the norwegian hc bands kvelertak and purified in blood: sorry bout the sizes too lazy to resize :/
  6. 1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
    HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: WATCH THIS WHOLE VIDEO, NOW.
  12. 1 point
    *FIXED KEEPITRAIL & HIS GIRL
  13. 1 point
    well. I have always felt like going to college for art is a waste of money but then again Ive wasted more time and money than the average bear. As such im in no position to tell someone they are wasting their time or money while remaining un-hypocritical. Even so... Im pretty sure anything you could ever possibly need to learn about growing them tumblers can be learned in a 12 month subscription to HghTimes. And at the end of the day it wants to grow. If you throw some money at the process it it will grow mighty nice. Aye Tron. Have you ever considered going to school to learn how to brew beer? ive talked to guys that work at little brewery/restaurants and they seem satisfied in their professions. They can make pretty respectable money and all they fuck around crafting new beer recipes and brewing all day. MJ could legal within the next decade or 2. I wouldnt be surprised. But until that happens you get yourself on all types of lists you dont want to be on trying to do something on the legit top tip. We have medical here. I read about raids in the paper. Everyone on the floor this is a stick up. 20 masked law enforcement agents with assault weapons acting like they are in the jungles of columbia raiding a cocaine processing lab. Its a bad look
  14. 1 point
    What I have learned in recent times is a lot of things have a lot more to do with yourself and your abilities than your college. If you're an amazing artist, dope, but no one will really care if you are a total asshole, or if you are a total asshole, you have to make that marketable. And then a lot has to do with connections, no one ever really gets anywhere on there own. I think if you have the determination and drive to accomplish a goal, you should go for it. But there will probably be a lot of setbacks, and you should be ready to roll with the punches brah. Worst case scenario if you cant make the gallery scene work for you, graphic design, teach, hustle. Worst case scenario if you cant make weed school work out? I donno. But if you think you can be the best fucking weed grower and seller ever, do it dude, more power to you.
  15. 1 point
    http://hypebeast.com/2011/10/throwable-panoramic-camera-ball/
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
    Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM marine arguing with cops. guys on point.
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
    Just in case you missed this part:
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
    Those cups are awesome, keep it up.
  23. 1 point
    If someone from Miami can contact me , thanks !! ;-)
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
    Oaksterdamn U. is hyped too much yo. Are you thinking that going there will place you magically somewhere, somehow in the midst of a fairly secretive network of people like that? Job placement doesn't happen, and it's incredibly unlikely that anybody is going to introduce themselves with a job offer or 'in' of any kind while taking classes. This is a fucking do it yourself biz. Especially if you're gonna try to make any real dough... Alls I'm trying to say. You should probably think this through a bit more. The 'green rush' is just a pipe dream mann. The Mexican Mafia killed the whole game by blowing up every National forest in Cali with that Early Girl. The market is already flooded and it'll only get deeper as the light-dep and full season gets put into play. If you're gonna do it, stay outta Nor-Cal! Colorado is popping the past few years mann.
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00