Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/18/2011 in all sections

1. that shit has no business being on trains at all
    3 points
  2. Arrived at the birthday party It was Halloween theme That is all. More alcohol was drank and phone died!
    3 points
  3. SO WER'E IN LINE AT THE LUNCH TRUCK,,,, A RUSSIAN DUDE IS IN LINE RIGHT BEHIND ME,,,, HE KEEPS NUDGING ME TO MOVE UP IN LINE,,,, I TURN RAISING MY VOICE SAYING,,,, WHY ARE YOU RUSHIN' !!!
    2 points
  4. http://www.michaels.com/T-Shirt-Display-Frame/fr0519,default,pd.html?cgid=products-framing-displaycases&start=2 About once a month, Michael's will do a 'Buy 1 Get 1 for a Penny' deal. I don't think it's going on now, but there's almost always a sale on frames if there's one around you!
    2 points
  5. chanok gustavo: some marius meyer backs: jimmy duvall: and here's a sweet poster jimmy duvall did for the norwegian hc bands kvelertak and purified in blood: sorry bout the sizes too lazy to resize :/
    2 points
  6. i'm saving all my complaints for the walking dead
    1 point
  7. p.s making a mspaint png template right now... have it up by morrow
    1 point
  8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_%28soundtrack%29 Look under the Esper part for a good explanation. I like some of Vangelis' music, so this is just some bonus nerd shit. Its cool hearing some of the dialogue from the movie as well.
    1 point
  9. hay, I took some of those photos.
    1 point
  10. Dalmatians were bred to run under or along-side of horse-drawn carriages and therefore have a vast amount of stamina and energy. They do not like to just sit around all day with nothing to do. They are playful, happy, easy going and very dedicated. The Dalmatian needs a lot of leadership along with human companionship in order to be happy. They will not do well left out in the yard all day and have been known to dig crater size holes when done so. The Dalmatian enjoys playing with children, but if they do not receive enough mental and physical exercise they may become high-strung, and too excitable for a small child. This build up of energy causes their minds to become unstable and they can become timid without enough socialization. They get along well with other pets, but without proper human to dog alpha communication where the human clearly tells the dog that he is not in charge and fighting is an unwanted behavior, they may become aggressive with strange dogs. Quite intelligent, but can be willful if they sense their owners are in the slightest bit meek or passive, and or if the owner is not properly communicating with the dog. Generally does well with firm, consistent training. The Dalmatian is trainable to a high degree of obedience. They can be trained for defense and are good watchdogs. Half of the people who adopt a Dalmatian puppy do not keep them past the first year. Young Dalmatians are very energetic, and need a tremendous amount of leadership and exercise. If you give them what they instinctually need, daily walks where the dog is made to heel beside or behind the human, never in front of the person holding the lead, and very stern, but not harsh leadership they will make a wonderful pet and will calm down after a few years. People who keep them long enough to get past their active stage tend to be very pleased. If you are thinking about adopting a Dalmatian puppy be sure you have the time, are authority driven and have the energy for them. If you cannot provide this for them they will become very high strung, hard to manage and destructive. If you are a very active person who has the time, and knows what it means to be a pack leader then a Dalmatian may be right for you. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/dalmatian.htm
    1 point
  11. fucking loved these things back in the day.
    1 point
  12. Ah damn. That sucks. If I wanted to deal with that I'd adopt an old person...
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Finished this last week, hell of a read up until maybe half-way, then lost a ton of steam. I heard the rest of the trilogy is sub-par, I think I'll pass. Currently reading this, new to Will Self, his style of writing is different to say the least. Half-way through, overall a good book.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. people renting space in their heads over dsd. if he needs to smash spots so what? ...the fuck?
    1 point
  18. first off, jue1 been accepted nigga. stay hood. don't believe me? come find out. easiest motherfucker to get at. 2nd, I done "fit in" with 90 percent of the writers in this city, and all I need are the very few cats left I got that are down. real niggas, not all the fake pussy niggas that bitch out cause they blame me for not being able to paint with norm, you know who you are! 3rd, nigga I am born, bred, and eastside through out, 360 degrees, don't get it twisted bitch, just pm me your name and I will make sure you aint got shit riding in this city ever again either. just another nameless coward or punk bitch that rides dick when you come through. get the fuck at me. only true shit you said is about my graf, tell me and everyone else something we dont know pussy. dont be a bitch. get at me. jueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees all up in your girls face!
    1 point
  19. looks like a fleshlight /nohomo
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM marine arguing with cops. guys on point.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. goin thru the cell phone for got I had this Dare pic from august, rest in peace
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Just in case you missed this part:
    1 point
  26. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00