Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/08/2011 in all sections

1. 2 points
  2. 2 points
  3. YEAH NONE OF IT MADE SENSE. THE COPS WERE LIKE "THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS CRAZY" IT WAS PARTICULARILY CREEPY FINDING A SELF MADE BAG MADE OUT OF A HOODIE DOWN THE BLOCK WITH MY WHOLE SET OF KITCHEN CUTLERY IN IT. NEEDZ MOAR ARROWZ
    2 points
  4. No Yankees No Red Sox No Phillies No Problem.
    2 points
  5. The following pictures & stories were copied from an issue of "Reader's Digest". All characters mentioned are, of course, fictional, comic book superheroes & heroines. Set design: Industrial Blockbuster-Light & Magic. This was a well planned, but ill-fated mission. We pulled it off, but basically everything went wrong along the way. The connection never buzzed us in, so we had to wait for someone to enter the front door & we kinda just pushed our way in carrying all this shit.OK, so we take the elevator up to the 7th floor, but still gotta get up to the roof, which is locked.The fuckin' people who lived in these lofts should work for Homeland Security or some shit. A couple of guys started hassling us right away but I forget what bs we laid on them. (After we finished painting, the same guys came back, real pissed off & tried to start a fist fight with me & DONA.) So, buckets ready, rollers ready...of course. it had to start raining, fuckin' hell...DONA'S taller than me & we did ours together, so she held my ankles while I hung over the edge with the extended roller pole. REVS was doin' his own thing on the side with "primo location" that could be seen from Manhattan across the East River. He wound up painting "crasy" instead of "crazy". Working upside down in the rain at night. It was funny anyways cause they couldn't buff the "VS" under the RE. To take flicks, I literally stopped my truck on the Willy B bridge; cars, trucks, drivers cursing us swerving around. Good thing we flicked it, cause it got buffed later that day. I bet that "VS" is still there too. I "think" West Side Hwy, way uptown, wasn't there so,correct me if I'm wrong. Real nice job though, they rocked it!!! This was def "THE" spot to hit on Houston...I believe it made the papers, people were up in arms. "Oh no, not OUR DKNY city mural, heavens to Betsy, these vandals must be stopped". PEAK & DONA!!! Every member of VIC were the nicest, most talented fuckin' people you could ever work with. The men treated all us women as equals in every way. With respect. Damn, PG was a sweetheart, showin' me the ropes the 1st time we met. Nobody really bothers you in Chinatown. Since we always first cover the spots solid, we just say we're "eradicating" the hideous graffiti. Mark off even spaces. Outline the letters. Bam! Gone. Haha. Yeah.
    2 points
  6. I would have started a thread but this site fucking sucks an won't let me. you alleged hardcore graffiti writers are full of shit! I've been doing legit street art for years and fuckin new jack graffiti writers think they are tuff and fuckin diss my shit. I hate the online community of graffiti assholes who dont even get what real art is. and just so you fucking know my uncle was a graffiti writer from the 90s so i know my shit ok. and you guys have the nerve to call me a fag the one time i catch you doing it. what if i was actually gay then it would be a hate crime! when i saw one of you assholes going over my shit at the free wall and calling me a stencil fag i woulda beat your ass if i didnt think youd call your rich mommy and get a law suit. but i dont fucking care cuz i have a fucking gallery show comign up and you guys are fucking deadbeat assholes who will get caught once and quit so all you homophobic assholes can go have a blackbook meeting and talk about how tuff you are. youguys fucking sucl
    1 point
  7. this is some real foul pussy shit didnt know the nigga on a personal level but to disrespect like that is a double o.... real talk toy ass niggga for real
    1 point
  8. NAH..... THERES MORE SHIT ALL THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE, MOSTLY PENTAGRAMS AND STARS AND NONSENSICAL RAMBLINGS.. THOSE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN AFTER MOST SHIT WAS CLEANED UP. THE ENTIRE HOUSE WAS TRASHED AND THE FLOORS/WALLS WERE WET, BLOODY AND FILTHY. I GUESS ILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS TOMORROW INCLUDING THE 6 FOOT SHEET OF PLYWOOD COVERING THE NEIGHBORS LIVING ROOM WINDOW. DID SOME MORE CLEANING UP TODAY AND FOUND THE STRAPS TO MY NIKE ZOOM HIGHS THAT MELTED IN THE MICROWAVE. GOOD TO KNOW THAT FROM NOW ON ANYTHING I COOK IN THERE IS BOUND TO TASTE LIKE BURNING LEATHER. WE FOUND ONE OF HIS NOTEBOOKS TONIGHT THAT HAD SOME INTERESTING THOUGHTS SCRIBBLED INSIDE. SUCH AS LISTS OF "GOOD THINGS" AND "BAD THINGS", GOALS AND SOMETHING ABOUT GREY POUPON BEING OKAY IN SMALL AMOUNTS. ....AND THERES DEFINITELY SPOTS OPEN ON THE FUCK YOU LIST SO PRAY TO GOD YOU DONT GET IN DUDES WAY OR YOU MAY BECOME NUMBER THREE.
    1 point
  9. i want to know where all these hot women/alien space relationships exist so i can go to them
    1 point
  10. this picture is bad as fucking fuck. respectable professional gentlmen. RIP. Bert Grimm, OG to the mother fucking max!
    1 point
  11. Get it. Since I've bought that lens, it's all I have used, excluding the occasional fisheye shot. Obviously I'd prefer the 1.4, but for $200 for the 1.8, there is absolutely no reason not to own that lens if you're shooting a Nikon DSLR. Great lens, light weight, and good every day lens at 1.8, so it's easy to shoot both low light or daytime.
    1 point
  12. pretty sure its not the markers. no art supplies are gonna save that sik K brah. nice try. you asked for advice, i gave it to you. you got all butthurt and caught feelings. cry about it faggot. perts and dosem goin hard though. and that gome shit aint bad neither. nice work to those who deserve it.
    1 point
  13. nicklesndimes on request ha bump that erase and seca
    1 point
  14. i have that exact model, it's reliable, feels pretty loose when i shoot it and not the most accurate, but $319 aint a bad deal. I'd pay that for it.
    1 point
  15. Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA The beginnings of a serial killer. Nice. Right Ink? Fucking hell little dude was on some roids.
    1 point
  16. Dear SHIG, Please stop what yer doing.. Especially in my neighborhood.. Yer shit is garbage.. Thanks
    1 point
  17. look at all those tags how bout you go to their thread an tell everyone else on that spot their sidebusters too
    1 point
  18. You'd be the best brother ever!!!
    1 point
  19. Shit that hasnt been posted.
    1 point
  20. Fuck. I will keep it simple: Marry my sister, I want to be your brother in law and help raise your kids. I want to be related to you in some way.
    1 point
  21. You got your normal roommate evicted just to fully clean house :lol:
    1 point
  22. Can anybody help me find the Erase and Seca e2e with the character Qbert?
    1 point
  23. wait.....this nigga pmb stays steady 27/7 in almost all the channels and doesnt post a single thing for like 3 years... then outta noplace replies in the nonsense thread with "yeeaah" thats some nonsense right there..
    1 point
  24. Had a good back day yesterday, i started doing rack pulls a few weeks ago, got 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, and then 385x5. Havent deadlifted in a while though, not sure which i like more. Also anyone know a good solution for stretch marks? I've got nasty ones all over my bi's, tri's and lats. Looks like someone cut me open.
    1 point
  25. im glad Oakland is so popular to paint nowadays.. i remember puttin in work and cats would tell me i had to go to frisco to really matter... Props to anyone who put it down in the town since before
    1 point
  26. There is a Firefox plugin called FlashGot (http://flashgot.net/). Peek at their website, this might be what you are looking for. You just highlight the content you want, right click, select flashgot selection.. and all content selected is downloaded at once.
    1 point
  27. What a fucked up irony that the team that the Phils got into the playoffs, was the team that bumped them outta the postseason. Sorry Ralph, I respect your baseball appreciation, but I love watching the Phillies lose almost as much as I love seeing the Braves win, almost.
    1 point
  28. pura pinche ele ce eme unos saludos para los conpas zany,frajo,orby,akae,bread,save,smak,pluk,gripa,ongo,piger,dvour,chees,ens,dayta,dre,suka puro pinche vato pesado..........puro pinche michoacan.....y agance que llevo lumbre
    1 point
  29. just got back from youth of today / misfits what a load of shit. yot was only given a 30 minute set ( they were awesome ) fucking rock star danzig took like 1 hour and 30 minutes to set up only to play bullshit danzig songs from his 3rd and 4th album. metal head loved it he was terrible sounded like shit they played like 4-5 samhain songs. besides a few songs that sucked as well then they played a measly 5 misfits songs that i enjoyed but then they switched back to danzig and started playing bullshit again. i got into at least 3 shoving matches with metal heads that were way too bro-dog for their own good some dude tried to trip me while i was leaving then tried to trip my wife. fuck danzig if it comes through don't waste your time hope that yot headlines a small show so you can skip the metal shit
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. Proppers. I need to get down to NY again before it snows. Or before it gets stupidly cold at least.
    1 point
  32. HAHA megaprops NOES weird wild wednesday walk black out
    1 point
  33. Maybe it's just because I just came out of "Contagion" but you sound like a member of the New York Police Department. "Blogging is the equivalent of graffiti with punctuation" -That guy who played the doctor in Contagion that wasn't Morpheus
    1 point
  34. I'm not sure what you prefer best, ATI or Nvidia. ATI has good products and its generally on par if not better than Nvidia. Nvidia also has good products but a little more expensive and usually consume more power. You didn't state your budget so I'll just say to look into the Nvidia 500 series (560)<200.00 or 400 series (460 >) <150.00. For ATI you might want to look into the 6800-6900 series, i has almost the same price point as above but they usually consume less energy and perform the same as the range above in some areas. For the cpu, go with a sandy bridge, the i5 will be plenty for your needs. Take a look at this to make your own comparisons and decisions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This could be two things, a change in boot order or a corrupt bootloader. Boot Order: Lets start with the easy one. The boot order of a drive is more prone to be changed when there are more than 2 drives in the computer. If you only have one drive in this laptop then you may want to skip this part. When your computer boots, log into the bios settings (usually by pressing Esc or some F-key, then a blue screen with options should appear) once you are in there try to look for the menu that says "boot" once there you can switch the order of the drives up or down. Make sure you know which drive the OS is intalled in and set that one to be the first one. Startup Repair: If the above steps do not work you can try to fix how windows starts and you will need the OS install disc for this step. Insert the disc and proceed to load it as if you were doing a fresh install on your computer. Once you arrive on the "Install Now" page select the option at the bottom that says " Repair your computer", then after that select "Startup Repair" and follow the steps. Bootloader Repair: If the above steps still don't do it for you, you can attempt to repair the booloader. To do this you will need to follow the same steps as Startup Repair but now, instead of selecting "Startup Repair" select "Command Prompt" and you will now see a black screen and you will need to enter: To repair Master Boot Record bootrec /fixmbr To write new boot sector bootrec /fixboot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You might need to disable wifi. Go to Settings> Wi-fi> off. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are site crawlers out there but I'm not really familiar with them to be honest. About the videos, how is the content presented? Are there links that you follow and the video automatically opens up or are there presented with a windows player where you click play to buffer them. If you have a link you usually right click on it and "save as" which will save it to your computer. You could try something like jdownloader and see if that works. It usually grabs whatever you're viewing. Another one is Flashget, I think this one had an option to crawl through a webpage and download its content but its a little confusing to use as I remember it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes Microsoft Word is available, which version are you looking for specifically? You are better off getting Microsoft Office 2010 though as it comes with power point, excel, and outlook, etc. I'm not sure of which type of torrent site you are most familiar with but I would highly recommend getting from a source like demonoid, iff you need an invite I have plenty. ps-pg666 FTW
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00