Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/24/2011 in all sections

1. "Wait... you want me to paint this on the fucking CEILING?!?" ~.Michaelangelo
    2 points
  2. That's complete nonsense, paleontologists look at bones, not archaeologists.
    2 points
  3. Jeez Queen Latifa has fallen on hard times..
    2 points
  4. wasnt this covered a couple pages back? menace had a quick list anyway just go to blackheart or temple speaking of which my thigh is done Heath Preheim
    2 points
  5. Anybody following this? And does anyone know if there's a place that's streaming it online? ESPN3? i was going to post tits but apparently anything related to women and rugby is unattractive.
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. You really know how to fuck up giving props, Kudos!
    1 point
  8. false never seen it. tpbm has played out a song recently and will tell us what it was
    1 point
  9. LMAO good one, complemented with props...
    1 point
  10. There is a bunch here. http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/60414-UFC-135-Jones-v-Rampage-24th-Sept dunno how many are showing the prelims though.
    1 point
  11. ______________666____66666o __________666___66_66______^^^666ooo _________66______666_______________^66 _________66_______66_______________66 _________66_______6_______________66 __________66______6____6_____666_66 ____666666_66_____6___66_____66666 _6666_____666_____6___66_____6 _6666_____666_____6___66_____66 __666_____666____6____66______66 __^666_____**____6______________66 ____66o________6______66_________66 _____**^^oo,,,,,,,o66o,,,,,,,,,,666_________66 ______________**^^6666^__66_______6 _________________________66o,,,,,o66 ___________________________**^^^^* _______________________oo______o_ooo __________o..o___oooooo666o_oo_o6o6__66o ________o666_666^___6^___66^_^6^__6_____^6 _____o666^*_________6____________6______6 _____6^____DOD_____6_____ooo__oo6______6 _____6_____________6_____6_o_66_o6______*^6o _,oooo6o___________66^66o_*^66^__666_________*6o _6^_____*^^^^_______6____^_^oooo^*_^^^^o,_________*6 _6________________*^__66______6^_____6_____6ooo6 __6_____________________^6o___6oo,___6*6___6*^^* __6_______________________*6,oooo,,,___,,6^^^^*66o __6________________________6_o____^^*_*6______^^6,, ___6_____,,,,___,,,_____________6_**^^^^^^^*^*^________^6o ___6,____66o___6_____________6_________6oo_______^6 ____6,__o6_6___6____________6**^^^^66ooo6___6_______6 ____*666^__6___6___________6*______________6_______6 ______**___6o_,6o_________o6*__________6o,,,o^_______6 ____________^^^*^66o,,,,,,,,oo6*_6o________6_o6^_______6^ ________________________^^6o,,,*^^oo,,,o66o6o_______o6* _____________________________***^^^^**_____**^^ooo6^*
    1 point
  12. i met john ritter in manhattan and we walked and talked for a couple blocks. rip tpbm likes the lakers
    1 point
  13. They named being underwear less after you
    1 point
  14. False. Tpbm city has been on gangland
    1 point
  15. Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM i saw this a couple of days ago and thought it was stupid then. they're probably not even drunk and don't have any guns. real change involves guns and booze.
    1 point
  16. theres an asinine amount of tutorials and forum topics out there about how to rip vocals. recently there was a vst made that does this really fucking well http://www.paulrharvey.co.uk/elevayta/product13.htm just got this the other day and started using it on cleavland lounge's -drowning.. original edit and the ak1200 remix . it does a better job than phasing and the hardcore midrange methods... let me know if you need a link for download or torrent. cant really post it here oh and this http://www.darkbeats.com/sampleswap/
    1 point
  17. listening to some Classic 70's shit... WAR ~ The World Is A Ghetto War - The Cisco Kid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQApZWlxgw and Fleetwood Mac - I'm So Afraid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4deOtlzvL4&feature=related
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. True. Jerked illz last night. Im da best. TPBM can tap dance.
    1 point
  20. Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM Orale vato
    1 point
  21. shits gettin closed cuz the dead mobb....cant shut the fuck up already n just take the fact there gone back to chi...go get someone elses thread shut down fuckin idiot
    1 point
  22. Firehouse across from the stadium. Pretty nice gig. The rotting guts of wrigley. Waveland Ave. These are the brown and greystones that surround the park. People used to own these and were the ones who started the rooftop partying. During the late 90's-2007 the Tribune Co. (Former ownership) started buying up all these properties, paying huge money for them in order to make the money the people who HAD owned them were making. Real estate market tanked and the cubs were fucked..., again. Some big law firm had the park rented for the night. Homos
    1 point
  23. you guys sucks at finding tunes, so here is the lower end of my search: Rock Rock-n-roll Halloween music Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins Creepy Crawling by Chumbawumba The Days of the Phoenix by AFI Dead Man’s Party by Oingo Boingo Dracula from Houston by Butthole Surfers Dragula by Rob Zombie Eyes Without a Face by Billy Idol Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden Feed My Frankenstein by Alice Cooper Ghost Town by Shiny Toy Guns Godzilla by Blue Öyster Cult Halloween by Stephen Lynch Haunted by Disturbed House of 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie I Put a Spell On You by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins I Wanna Live by The Ramones The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie Lost In the Shadows (The Lost Boys) by Lou Gramm Monster Mash by The Misfits Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne The Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden Psycho Killer by Talking Heads Ready to Die by Andrew W.K. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) by David Bowie Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm Something In My House by Dead or Alive Vampires by Godsmack Vampires, Mummies and the Holy Ghost by Jimmy Buffet Walk Like a Zombie by Horrorpops Hip Hop Hip-hop and rap Halloween music 2 More Dead by Rjd2 A Nightmare On My Street by Will Smith The Boogie Man Song by Mos Def Demons by Tech N9ne Dracula’s Wedding by OutKast Haunted House of Rock by Whodini Intergalactic by Beastie Boys Men In Black by Will Smith Monster by Kanye West Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg She’s Crafty by The Beastie Boys Scary Scary and creepy Halloween music Disintegration by Lustmord The Murder by Bernard Herrman This Is Halloween by Tim Burton The Shining Theme i wont be sharing my master mix on here......
    1 point
  24. first game, jerseys still havent came in yet.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Couldn't stop saying "rakens" after that episode. :lol: props but I've already propped you for some other nonsense.
    1 point
  27. Hide the Japanese girls.
    1 point
  28. Stupidity: the lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense.
    1 point
  29. Kiwis thumping the French right now.
    1 point
  30. Within the last 2 years I've really started delving out of the rub a dub and underground bog I've been in for about a decade. Blues jazz and a few other things have really been catching my attention. Maybe I should be asking you for albums. I could recommend Deer Tick, The Gun Club, Born Ruffians, and the dead weather. but you may ready know them/ may not be what you're looking for. Hook me up with some stuff that doesn't suck. PS- you hear Tobacco/black moth super rainbow, gaslamp killer, ganjasufi? I really dig some of their shit, most of it I don't.
    1 point
  31. Yeah, but guys, did anyone else think that what Gus took may have been something to deal with the effects of the poison? Just a little theory I cooked up
    1 point
  32. Keep that real shit bumpin.
    1 point
  33. Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<-------- Fishe KOG Outtakes from Graffiti Underworld Book There’s a part of LA called Burbank its LA county but its a small little suburb with their own police force. Its like a little bit of the Mid-West in LA, its very conservative, republican, slow paced, old school town. There were a couple of freeway spots out there. One night they were doing construction on the freeway walls out there. They put up all these boards on top of the concrete dividers. I was like we gotta do it. My hommie DRY has always lived in or around Burbank told me “Nah fool we can’t get them. Its hot.” I convinced him though. It reluctantly agreed. It was me ARBE and DRY. ARBE was bout it. He was like “That’s the shit. We gotta paint it.” He was from South LA he didn’t really know about that part of town. We park and we had to walk on this main street for half a second and in that half a second we must have gotten spotted. It was like two in the morning. We must have looked conspicuous rolling over there with back packs. Homie started following us walking his dog. We get to the spot and homie pulls out a bullhorn and is like “Motherfuckers freeze! This is the citizen’s arrest!.” We split the other way and within two minutes there were five squad cars in this neighborhood. We’re like fuck we’re in a pickle. I’m trying to tell my friends “Hey we haven’t painted.” They were like “Its Burbank and we’re Brown fool, it doesn’t matter we’re going to jail.” We split off towards these fences I run up this hill and climb over this fence and land in this big pile of bushes. Not a minute later all these cops on foot start walking around me lighting flashlights. One stepped right up to wear I was. I was wearing camo covered in these bushes. I heard him on his walkee Talkie “I think I see somebody. There’s not a hole in the fence. I’m not hopping the fence.” He split away on foot. For the next two hours or so there was a helicopter overhead flying exactly where I am. I could see the light beaming on me through the bushes. I figured they had infrared and they were going to tell them where I was at. Thirty minutes later another cop comes and sits in front of me. I hear them saying you’re right on top of him. The cop was like “I don’t see him, I don’t see him.” The cop took off. They came back AGAIN and couldn’t find me. After they left I pulled out my cell phone and called ARBE. I asked him where he was at. He told me he was ten feet away from where we all ran for the fence. We ended up not walking back to the car. We walked like six or seven miles down the highway to my girlfriends house. We sneak into her house and I grabbed her car keys. I took her car to look for DRY because he didn’t have a cell phone. He had run across the highway into the LA river. He slid down this bridge with all these spider webs were. We got back to my house I get this call from my girl like “Somebody stole my car!” I told her what was up in real short burst. DRY see all the spider webs all over himself and freaks out like “I’ve been in spiders for an hour!” DRY looks up at me and tell me “I saw a ghost.” I start laughing at him. When we were driving around looking for this fool we rolled by this big cemetery called Forest Lawn. It is pitch motherfuckin black. All the sudden this lady dressed in all white robes with all white hair with pale white skin comes out of the bushes out of nowhere “Help me Help me!” I pull over the car. She tells me “Please help me.” I ask her what do you need how can I help you? She was like can you please shine your lights over here. I got my shopping cart and I need something. I start shining up the lady’s shopping cart with my lights. The paramedic show up and are like “What the fuck are you doing?” I told them that the lady needed help and got out of there. So DRY tells me he saw this ghost and he’s wondering why I am laughing at him. I had seen his so called ghost. He had to walk like 2 miles past that cemetery in the dark and I can imagine this lady dressed in white jumps out. He said he saw her and ended up running all the way back to my house. For more stories, flicks and audio from interviews... http://Http://www.GRAFFITIUNDERWORLD.COM
    1 point
  34. i just got home from work. i did some work on 76th and international (people from the bay area should know where i'm talking about). there was a 6 year old c walking as i pulled up. when i got out he asked if i was the police, i assume because the only time this kid has seen a white person is when they are the police. anyway - gnarly, hit me with a way to buy your shit on vinyl once it's released.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00