Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/21/2011 in all sections

1. eh I don't want to keep shitting on you like this little bud (n/h). But remember when I first had enough free time to come back on this forum and I was clowning with that troll and you told us about the one time you were in a holding cell? And then when the topic changed you kept wanting to talk on it and about how you br0'd down over tattoos with some guys in your cell? .... I was too polite at the time to tell you, but that was real gay. (n/h) I don't think you are the one to be handing out sarcastic advice about commisary. That is all.
    4 points
  2. Make sure you take an English class or 2 while inside. That way when you get out you won't sound like such a fucking coon and possibly get a job washing windows at Denny's.
    4 points
  3. calm down with the 3D and "secondary outlines" there Picasso, its a throw up, not the fuckin Sistine Chapel.
    2 points
  4. Everyone is gonna call me a giant faggot for this thread. Eh. It's channel zero. Anyways, After I graduate I want to be involved in a field like advertising design, which will hopefully combine my current undergraduate degree (BS) with something that lets me draw or design things sometimes. I need a working knowledge of design theory and design software to get to this step. So i've decided that, once I save the money (and take out the loans :( ), it'd benefit me to get some sort of art degree. For those of you in art school (particularly design), please chime in. Everyone else you can post pictures of buttholes or whatever gets yall off this week. Should i go bachelors? Associate? Depends on the school? Is it a total waste of my time and money? Should I self-teach? Take a class or two? What's good? I have never had any sort of formal art education. Schools around me are as much as $1,500/credit. That's disposable income I won't be making for 10-12 years. So this would be a potentially enormous mistake to make, if it becomes one. This thread is just second opinion. Lemme know. Thanks in advance.
    1 point
  5. why anyone would want that shirt is beyond me still have the hatchetman still have the word jugglao still gay
    1 point
  6. Happy Birthday Kerse by Besea, Smoke, and Cajun
    1 point
  7. Happy Birthday Justin!! It's been seven years already. Still bumping Scienz of Life and thinking of you This song goes out to you, We fucking miss you killer!
    1 point
  8. Injury met him on a Peter Pan bus
    1 point
  9. cause you live in fucking modesto
    1 point
  10. The south bay is where it's at for the graff scene though. Alot of niggas hate but sj had one of the biggest underground scene out there. Def one of my favorite places to take flicks
    1 point
  11. Watch Thirstin Howl III make vanilla wafer pie
    1 point
  12. 2 outs, 2 runners on and Beltran strikes out without taking a cut. C'mon son
    1 point
  13. talk about living in a delusion of superiority once in awhile i'll think about drinking.. not exactly like really wanting a drink, but it's always when i'm having a horrible day, and i can make that connection so simply that i just don't do it. it was made a lot easier by the fact that i lived with an alcoholic who destroyed his future...watching that person that i loved spiral downward like that turned me off of alcohol, and cigarettes... he was a chain smoker. i did continue to drink after our relationship imploded, but instead of drinking most days it became super heavy drinking on more infrequent occasions. i had a really bad night one time when i was around 27 or 28, ended up in the ER courtesy of the cops.. so after about a decade of hard drinking (rum was my fave) that sealed the deal.. i knew i'd found the bottom of the bottle, and it wasn't hard at all to just stop.. i have no lingering desire to drink. all that said... i used to use heroin, stopping that was easy too. but i do smoke pot still, i'm not sober. it has gotten much easier to be sober though, i'm no longer in distress if i don't have weeds 24/7
    1 point
  14. no flashlight? how did you manage to paint?
    1 point
  15. I'd smash this for sure
    1 point
  16. Yeah perth city you dope and all and I'ma let you finish, but ya graff needz moar arrowz in general
    1 point
  17. First Facebook institutes a catastrophic layout change. Now this. Shit, I might have to turn off the Internet for a while.
    1 point
  18. I dont know shit about jail. and I aint wanna know shit about it. feel me.
    1 point
  19. is it me or is the "rusto fat" actually a ny fat? they tryin to get my ican to explode on me and ruin my new ishoes fuck that
    1 point
  20. I have 3 sponsees and have been sober for more than 11 years. If/when I get asked to sponsor somebody, what I do, right off the bat, is ask them if they 'are willing to go to any lengths to stay sober.' (as it says in How it works..."if you are willing to go to any lengths, then you are ready to take certain steps...") If they say yes, I explain to them that I am not going to as them to do anything retarded, simply things that I have done per suggestion of my sponsor,, or stuff that I am willing to do. I give them a 1 week trial period, where I as them to get to a meeting everyday, to call me everyday, and to pray everyday. Most people, dont complete this...if that is the case, I tell them that Im willing to keep in touch with them and help where I can, but if they arent serious about their recovery, I wont be either, and they might want to look for somebody else. If they do complete this 'willingness test' we set a time to meet and go over our expectations of each other. What he wants in a sponsor/what I expect of a sponsee. I was always told that a sponsor is simply somebody to guide me through the steps. Not a therapist, relationship counselor, or financial advisor. My main goal when presented with any kind of sponsee issue, is to giude them back to the steps with it. Thats what was done for me..thats all I have. My own advice can be very harmful. I could go on for way longer than this,, but as is, I am already going to be late for work. PM me if you'd like. Id be more than happy to help if i can.
    1 point
  21. Trash. I bet she has a hairy butthole and her cum dumpster looks like a piece of wadded up bubble gum.
    1 point
  22. DISREGARD BREAKFAST. AQUIRE SUGAR PACKETS.
    1 point
  23. gary droppin some nice calligraphy
    1 point
  24. True! Fucking mind reader but I don't recall why at the moment. Tpbm has knock out some one with one punch. Specific sucker punch
    1 point
  25. fuck this white boy scrap killa lets have a truce and handle this white boy hes just a little internet banging chavala i got his home address . straight stick this white boy? pinche guerro.
    1 point
  26. that nigga hiena. syw is were its at. gasm, jue, dems, them army's them kosek pieces god damn, some of those are unreal.
    1 point
  27. True, fried yellowtail and tuna roll with eel sauce and a little spicy mayo ftw Tpbm eats mcdonalds more than twice a week
    1 point
  28. steady stepping like a foll sureno thug grey and blue grey and blue also i use to kick it in the playground and les pleus carnal i use to wonder why i had you by my side. daddy im in love with a gangster daddy im in love with a thug im barely getting by getting by still work a 9-5 thats why im staying high oh baby south side for those who dont know south bay palm avenue fo sho SD 1-3's for my G's on the streets sureno thug flipin on the beat More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmania.com/sureno_thugs_lyrics_mr_sancho.html All about Mr Sancho: http://www.musictory.com/music/Mr+Sancho
    1 point
  29. what's that a magazine that wade made?
    1 point
  30. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreyanthonyrafolpiano/6168648900/in/photostream/
    1 point
  31. Nope, but if it will expand my music knowledge / library I will. New shit from my band About to put a full length out. homo self promo, whatever. Some of y'all dig fuzzed out riffs, i hope.
    1 point
  32. i had forgotten how i got this. props. i shal now take OP to almost full tic tacs
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00