Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/19/2011 in all sections

1. saved the sheet for that exact reason. want to get it as a filler zap
    4 points
  2. Re: You ever have those days....
    3 points
  3. PRIDE. Car needs a wash. Off to work. Peoples out for an afternoon booze cruise. Casualty. Time to call Jackie Chiles for legal representation. Scrub fans leaving after the 1st. So loyal. My buddy's Zebra tomato. He talked it up big. It sucked. Threw some darts with my boy. Went across the street and had about 15 Coors Lites and Patron shots. Voy a la casa.
    3 points
  4. Re: You ever have those days.... Sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays!
    2 points
  5. Okay. This is what i've noted during the past week while sobering up and beginning to function normally again. When i'm drinking, my motivation comes to a complete halt. I do not give a fuck about anything, and i don't make an effort toward any sort of goal outside of maintaining a drunken stupor. At this point in my life, this exact time... specifically this month... that shit is NOT going to cut it. This is a time during which i need to be on POINT with everything. That said; I've not drank for a week tomorrow. It took a few days for my body to eject all the bullshit i put into it (as i mentioned in a previous post). Since returning to pretty much normal, I've begun to weigh out my priorities as far as work... figuring out what i need to do to get things going down the right path. I had a meeting with my co-workers on Friday regarding the future of the company i'm working for and it's looking great. The desire to continue to be a part of this operation, and to watch it grow, is enough to keep me doing what i have to do; not drinking. Needless to say, i am absolutely stoked on the way things are unfolding there. On top of the career situation, i've been on the hunt for a place to call home. Until this past Thursday, i had made nearly zero progress in regard to this issue. Granted, there wasn't much to be done about it for the first three weeks i was here, I was still slacking... completely. Since Thursday i've been firing emails to nearly every reasonable posting on craigslist. I've met with several people/houses/apartments/etc, all of whom had had multiple inquiries into their available rental. All of them offered me the place. I've always interviewed extremely well, but this came a surprise to me. finding a place felt hopeless to me while i had been binge drinking. This was yet another reality check that helped me realize how badly alcohol has impaired my ability to function. Early this morning, riding the bus for the better part of an hour on the way to check out an apartment, i felt truly good about myself. i felt worthy of existence, and my usual negativity had, for the most part, disappeared. It was fucking liberating. I want that feeling to stick around. It completely eclipses anything alcohol has ever brought me. TL;DR? Oh well, i wrote for those semi-interested in the topic of alcoholism. This is just a taste of everything there is to say about what i've been going through. Thanks to those of you who did read it, though. Bedtime... work tomorrow morning.
    2 points
  6. I just started this site a month or so ago, just recently got a decent flow to it! Just looking for some feed back really and advice. Check it www.secretcastle.wordpress.com Let me know what you think. Its all under construction so this isn't the final look.
    1 point
  7. Time for street damage.
    1 point
  8. this would be better if the character was fucking a corpse.
    1 point
  9. D. M. Cook: Guy Le Tattooer: Jonas Pederson: Myke Chambers: Ben Rorke: Hanna Sandstrom: Shen Schubert: Simon Erl: Paul Dobleman: Steve Byrne: Lee Pound: Ash Davies: Joel Kennedy:
    1 point
  10. Assassin's Creed is fun game. If you can manage beating the first AC, then you're golden. AC2 is a huge step forward and AC2: Brotherhood is just as bad ass--especially how you always have fellow assassins on call whenever. It should be technically 2.5, but who cares? If you just want to play just for the gameplay, then I recommend skipping the first. If you're in it for the story then I suggest moving forward and playing the first AC. The side quests in the recent two are fun although I admit I stopped playing AC2 in favor of AC2: Brotherhood simply because I want my squad to be maxed out. It's pretty fun seeing arrows fall from the sky too. Anyway, games I am looking forward to playing are: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Assassin's Creed: Revelations (I forced myself to not read anything...CAN'T WAIT!) F1 2011 (TOMORROWOWOWOOWOW) I've been on the fence about finishing Heavy Rain or if I should start all over. It's been at my friend's house for about a year and I recently got it back.
    1 point
  11. always wanted to start one. here's some stuff from the innernette. A remarkable tree which is well known for its extremely high age; the tree is reported to be over 800 years old! Its owner, master Kobayashi, is one of the most well known Bonsai artists in the world and has won the prestigious Prime Minister award in Japan 4 times. His nursery, ShunkaEn, is located in Tokyo and is open to visitors. Goshin ("protector of the spirit") is a bonsai created by John Y. Naka. It is a forest planting of eleven Foemina Junipers, the earliest of which Naka began training into bonsai in 1948. Naka donated it to the National Bonsai Foundation in 1984, to be displayed at the United States National Arboretum; it has been there ever since. A gorgeous Rockspray Cotoneaster (Cotoneaster horisontalis). This is a picture taken in spring; the tree flowers in summer and has small red berries in wintertime. The tree is only 9,5 cm (4 inches) high and is planted on a miniature rock. The pot is made by John Pitt, a famous potter. The tree is about 20 years old on the picture and has been in training for about a decade. This tree is remarkably realistic, a character highly valued for Bonsai trees. As you can see, the foliage pads are very dense, as if it were clouds in the sky. This wonderful Chinese landscape belongs to the Man Lung collection in Hong Kong. The trees are Chinese Bird Plums (Sageretia Theezans) and together make up a very realistic scenery. The trees, rock and miniature figurines are placed on a shallow rectangular pot (made of marble), which in turn is displayed on an antique table. This tree is an Azalea species of only 14 cm (5 inches) high. The picture is taken in early spring, the moment when Azalea trees bloom (shortly, but very vividly!). The tree is planted in a Japanese pot. This tree is grown from a small cutting and the result above is a picture taken 12 years later. A native of Central- and South America the Brazilian Rain tree is considered one of the tropical world's most beautiful and also one of the most popular bonsai subjects. A Bonsai display (or in this case, a Mame display) normally consist of a central tree, a scroll and an accent plant. Together these objects create a powerful image, often a celebration of the current season. One of the most famous Bonsai trees that belongs to the collection of an European Bonsai artist (Walter Pall), this tree is incredibly fine and realistic. The maple is big (almost a meter high, which is the maximum to be called a Bonsai tree) and over a hundred years old. A masterpiece without doubt, styled by an inspiring artist! Last but not least, Bonsai sensei Masahiko Kimura. His varied collection of Bonsai trees is world famous. Started at age 15, Kimura was an apprentice to master Hamano in Omiya Bonsai village.
    1 point
  12. Hilarious shit fags scared to get high before going to the airport. Talking about changing clothes and shit. Ya'll must live with your parents, no one gives a fuck if you stink like weed at the airport. blow blunts and drink whiskey at the airport bar. 10 dollars a shot??? No problem, they give you a double for A LITTLE more. amateurs
    1 point
  13. Haha, I remember getting negged a plenty when I posted up my 'Aussie steak sandwich', why it offended people I'll never know. It was tasty though.
    1 point
  14. a true king. sorry for reposts... oooo heres a goodie i forgot i had.. some OG shit
    1 point
  15. ^^^you fucking drew that?!?!?!?!??!?!
    1 point
  16. just realized that this dude left a comment on my flickr, thought it might go here.
    1 point
  17. how u think i got these red bars too..
    1 point
  18. It seems to me that the letters don't really fit each other. Might be because of the E's, fuck knows. Average, but at least it's something.
    1 point
  19. not with my dogs dick.
    1 point
  20. The only thing Larry Merchant was gonna beat the life outta was a bottle of scotch. Drunk idiot. Floyd shoulda suckered Merchant too.
    1 point
  21. Where you crackers been? Sweet ass show/thing from Evol in Hamburg ------ STEPHEN BEADLES STEPHEN SHAMES
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Not my chair, not my problem, that's what I say
    1 point
  24. http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/meng/vs001.html
    1 point
  25. Rodigan dust a sound bwoy! THis guy is too much RASpect
    1 point
  26. ive been awake for fourty hours still going strong
    1 point
  27. I agree with this statement completely in so far as a group, or groups, of people 'running' the world. Yet, outside of this direct form of control exists a dynamic network of self interested actors all using their power resources in order to further their subjective agendas. Often it can appear that there is a broad reaching method to this chaos- this is what I feel conspiracy theorists are clutching at- however, it is far more likely that in this state of flux certain interests intersect and are mutually beneficial, forming short lived 'spontaneous order(s)'. Moreover, hegemonic forces enable less powerful actors to facilitate existing power hierarchies and thus, the world keeps turning. Zig; I know from your previous posts that you find more explicit narratives on power operates appealing. I think there is ample evidence to suggest that these kinds of unified efforts are more fragile than you might think and are likely to be the exception rather than the rule. If you are interested in knowing where I am coming from I would recommend that you look into; Thomas DiLorezo's writings on the fragility of monopolies, L Heyak's writings on spontaneous order, M Foucault on power, A Gramsci on hegemony, and anyone who writes about Game Theory and rational choice.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Another one... About two and a half years ago I was waiting for the b3 by kings plaza with one of my boys when we see some drunken guy (turned out to be a pretty infamous writer in nyc) with a paper bagged 24 oz walk by. We see him throw a sticker up on the bus schedule on the pole. So my boy asks him "you write?" and he grabs him by the collar and pushes him against the wall and says "yeah u got a fuckin problem?". So we go on to tell him nah we write too yada yada. He tells us all this shit about studying all the transit maps, bus and train routes, etc. So the bus comes and he asks us if we have change for him to get on, we tell him nah only for ourselves or watever. We get on the bus and he stumbles up the steps behind us (still with his 24 in hand) and asks the driver if he can get on for free. The driver says no and then BOOM dude just hurls his beer at the drivers face, spits on him, threw up another sticker right on the front windshield, and dipped off in a drunken rage. Needless to say me and my boy were fuckin hysterical laughing during the whole thing...dude also gave us like 100 stickers each, one of which i still have to this day. Another cool story br0sephus brought to you by AOD
    1 point
  30. " One of the things I noticed while I was watching one of the films from 2007 was that he had a tattoo across his back that read, “Ortiz.” By 2010, that tattoo had been replaced by a larger, more graphic tattoo. When I met the fighter, I asked him about why he’d changed it and he told me that it was because he’d learned that his father, who was now in prison, was telling everyone that he deserved all of the credit for Ortiz’s boxing success. Ortiz resented his father for not acknowledging his hard work, so he had the tattoo covered up. " http://penumbraproject.com/2011/09/15/victor-ortiz/
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00