Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/30/2011 in Posts

1. Sober 1 year today.
    5 points
  2. feelin the one withe the yeller outline! unfinished stuff
    4 points
  3. I remember the days of my youth when I'd drop acid and go to my boy's house and play Xbox. Then fuck his mom in the kitchen. That bitch annoyed the shit out of me.
    3 points
  4. Injury's personality Injury
    2 points
  5. Heres exclusive clips from SOA,a look into what happened between last season and now. The clips theyre showing wont be in the series. Its to catch us up on whats been goin on during prison. Here they are in the order they posted them: Second Son: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=OGWARCI9 Tara and Piney: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=5E7WF8BO Pay Phone - Russians Revenge: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=69TOHUQL Mexican Basketball (Best vid i can find and its out of sync) http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TVyIfyBznUTJCH/season-4-appisode-4-mexican-basketball
    2 points
  6. Whoa!!!! What time is it on that sweet cubic zirconia studded watch brah?!?!?!?! I'm going to guess and say its 4:20!!!
    2 points
  7. Because Serval cheated with the extra red ahhahahahhahaa!! little green details in the other pieces don't come off on the small pic, but details were off the chain!
    2 points
  8. http://www.mercurynews.com/los-gatos/ci_18564120?source=pkg Teenage boy testifies he had sex 30-40 times with 47-year-old Los Gatos mom By Tracey Kaplan tkaplan@mercurynews.com Hours before being whisked away in the middle of the night to a summer camp for troubled children, a teenage boy had sex with his best friends' mother in a green SUV -- while parked at a Los Gatos elementary school, the youth testified Wednesday. The encounter at Daves Avenue Elementary School was the last of at least 30 to 40 times the middle-aged Los Gatos woman and 16-year-old boy had intercourse, the boy claimed in testimony that contradicted what he told police last year. "Did you lie last year to detectives when you told them you only had sex with Sara Cole three or four times?" prosecutor Timothy S. Moore asked, as Cole's trial on three felony counts of unlawful intercourse with a minor got under way Wednesday. "Yes," the youth instantly said in testimony that recounted a disturbing, drama-filled relationship with Cole. Now 17 and enrolled in a Montana boarding school -- which has a curriculum that includes psychological counseling -- the teen said he believed last year that telling the truth about the 3 1/2-month affair with the 47-year-old woman would "make me look bad and I wanted to save her (Cole)." Cole made headlines -- and benefited from an outpouring of community support -- after a drunken driver nearly killed her in 2007. Cole's attorney, Michael W. Armstrong, pointed out inconsistencies Wednesday in the boy's account, noting lies the teen told his parents and police, including not acknowledging his use of LSD and mushrooms. The boy also told detectives that Cole initiated the intercourse, but testified that "we looked at each other and it started to happen." The Mercury News is not publishing the boy's name because he is an alleged victim of sexual assault.Cole has pleaded not guilty, insisting she only had "intimate relations," not intercourse, with the boy. The mother of four sons is also charged with one misdemeanor count of molesting or annoying a child under 18. She may testify Thursday. Judge Jerome E. Brock has excluded details of Cole's accident on the grounds that they were irrelevant and could unduly evoke jurors' sympathy. During their relationship, which began 2 1/2 years after her accident, Cole and the teen exchanged 5,413 texts and 863 phone calls over seven months. The teen's parents first reported their suspicions to police after seeing a sexually graphic text message on their son's phone. They discovered a series of disturbing texts after they had him taken to a wilderness camp for troubled children because he was getting poor grades and smoking marijuana. Much to his surprise, the boy was jostled awake by camp counselors about 4 a.m. on July 15, 2010 -- about eight hours after his alleged encounter with Cole in the elementary school parking lot -- and flown to the Utah wilderness, where no cellphones or other electronic distractions were permitted. The boy eventually reported the alleged sexual abuse to a therapist at the camp, who called his parents. The boy, wearing a blue-plaid flannel shirt and jeans, told the rapt jury of seven women and five men that he and Cole often had sex in the kitchen or her bedroom while his best friend was in a nearby room sleeping or playing Xbox video games. In the testimony, the boy described a relationship that was anything but desirable. The teen said Cole supplied him with free food, cigarettes and marijuana -- even driving him to pick up pot. Once, he said, she promised to wait for him outside his dealer's house on Winchester Avenue, but left him stranded after discovering a text message on his cellphone from a girl he was dating, the youth testified. The two appeared to battle constantly, judging from the text messages the prosecutor displayed for the jury. She once blocked his calls; he once damaged her back door after she locked him out because he stole her cigarettes, he testified. Throughout the long afternoon, the boy remained poised, responding in a straightforward, mature manner even under gentle but persistent questioning by Armstrong. But after stepping down from the witness box, he requested something of the judge that seemed to reflect his youth. Referring to a basket of treats clad in shiny gold paper that jurors had been passing around, the teen piped up, "Can I take a candy?" and grinned when the judge nodded his assent. fuckin' kids. sex, drugs, cigs, candy what more can a kid want.
    1 point
  9. I don't know of any guys doing traditional in Hawaii. Lucky Olelo is very good at what he does http://www.hisuerte.com/?page_id=69
    1 point
  10. arrested development was amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9TXVMkQ29g
    1 point
  11. antix818 killing it with the dope photos. Fat Ralphy, there's a digital photography talk thread in untitled with exactly what you're asking in the first post. I tried typing out good instructions for itt but it was pretty clear I just smoke weed re reading it. Either way it's complicated to explain and the most effort anyone has put into explaining it on 12oz. I might type something better up for it one day or copy paste a good blog post on it if I find one.
    1 point
  12. thats what u do on house arrest, but i havnt had it since i was 14.....lol
    1 point
  13. "theory" means a recursively testable position stated in a fashion which allows for revision over time. Theory is not something that hasn't been proven, because science doesn't work through the function of proving a theory. Rather, it works reductively by using recalcitrant data to undermine theories which are ineffective at producing pragmatic predictions in lab and real world settings. Theories can be true in so much as there is a theory of god which can neither be proven as well. Evolution is a process, it is not a theory which states that MAN CAME FROM MONKEYS. The position which states this is a hackneyed perspective on the totality of what "evolution" is said to be. The reasons it is pitted against the concept of a deity is that it conveys a metaphysics which is often irreconciliable with the metaphysics of christian dogma. However, the question of whether a candidate believes in creationism or "evolution" as it's commonly discussed is something which SHOULD be questioned of candidates. Why would we not wonder whether people understand how science works? Stop using the word incorrectly and most major arguments against long held scientific positions lose all ground.
    1 point
  14. What a creepy, OCD clean room.
    1 point
  15. been had those denims fuck boy
    1 point
  16. some flicks from the ville while the thread was down... got some more later tonight
    1 point
  17. maybe he was referring to the 19 miliion he owes creditors from when he filed for bankruptcy..
    1 point
  18. privilege in a society of excess. if we ever have a real revolution/armageddon/THE ROAD i'm picking people like that off for shits and giggles, and then i'll wear their skin
    1 point
  19. didn't she have a cast on her arm at one point? i think i have a flick of that.
    1 point
  20. Gangster Milli Vanilli
    1 point
  21. he just kept on making it again and again it got kinda boring almost an exhibitionist such a heady creamy hot chocolate on left. salted caramel notre dame 40E of bud in paris notre dame duck margret/confit all from the last few days ^, and this is from today, so far the first time i've stayed in all day.v
    1 point
  22. had the crew over for a cook out yesterday. still fucking hammered at the moment. good times were had this is what we ate..... Grilled flat irons, chile powder, cumin, lime zest and more Carnitas.....nuff said Jicama melon slaw Grilled corn salad, roasted poblanos,red onion, cherry tomatoes, cotija, honey chipotle vinaigrette
    1 point
  23. I ended up at some Romanian girl's house a few months ago and I was making out with her neighbour when I realized there was a dude on the computer screen watching us make out with a webcam.
    1 point
  24. yeahh man troll hunter is rad checkout stakeland
    1 point
  25. ahahaha is that riku rappin in the video
    1 point
  26. New PB, 200kg deadlift. Feelsgoodman.jpg
    1 point
  27. How's swimming for an exercise? Was thinking about going twice a week, just to shape up a touch... Will that do the job?
    1 point
  28. get script, sell said script, rub money on back.
    1 point
  29. and how could i finish this post without at least one sweet ride... 74 monte carlo. boss status...
    1 point
  30. Re: Boxing thread. boxing > mma ohhyaaapppp
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00