Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/27/2011 in all sections

1. I live on the same island as Bethany Hamilton: I swore to myself that if I ran into her, I would spit game. I was chillin at work today, butchering a delicious tenderloin, and a local dude comes over to me... "brah, da soul surfah girl is here." "the cute haole bitch with one arm?!?" "yeah, brah, she stay by registah" I peeped around the corner, and sure as shit, there she was, all sexy and one-armed n shit. She caught me staring at her nub, which was fuckin awkward, so I went back to the kitchen. Fuckin choked hella tough. A couple lines came to me, later in the day... "Sup ma, I'll eat you better than the shark did" "Yo, im not into jesus, but im into fucking bitches with one arm" "Dont even trip, jump rope is hella gay anyways..." What would you have said to her?
    5 points
  2. bump the atb amc tags above.....boils is the man
    1 point
  3. We're supposed to go on Christmas and Easter? What the fuck? BUT THOSE ARE HOLIDAYS!
    1 point
  4. Catering to your specific needs and the needs of your "kind" is a pleasure. always remember CHEF... get money
    1 point
  5. WE ALL ADMIRE YOUR BUISNESS SENSE, OF FINALLY "COMING-OUT" WITH YOUR OWN LINE.
    1 point
  6. hi guys! been a while since i've done one of these. drive around with jbrsh
    1 point
  7. for kasc... gonna finish this some time later... should i bother finishing this one?
    1 point
  8. Its called handstyle, not freehand. That's some new tight jean faggot language.
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. ya'll smoking some tumbleweeds out there right nao?
    1 point
  11. Postin paperwork on a snitch is being a snitch. Plain and simple. If any of you kids had any honor in yourselves, you would handle it a different way. Don't be bitchmade, we've got enough in this world.
    1 point
  12. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST DISSED IT AND LEFT THE CAMERA OFF FOR THE WHOLE EVENT.
    1 point
  13. I think you might have mistaken something I wrote for serious business.
    1 point
  14. fuck yea moved into apartment gonna eat then have house warming bong rips and beers with the crew
    1 point
  15. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say your bethany hamilton
    1 point
  16. if you're able to not cringe through this video or even watch it fully i give you props
    1 point
  17. Due to regulations here I have to travel 3 hours out of state to get my hands on some.. Fuckers.
    1 point
  18. theres like a differnce from a biter that completely steal styles and a kid that gets inspired or influenced
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. Unless I'm mistaken, the concern in most areas in the Northeast isn't so much the winds, but more so the amount of rain we might get + storm surges. The wind is just extra icing on the shit cake. I'm sure a lot of it is severely overhyped, but we definitely could be looking at nasty flooding in a lot of areas. Also, I love how every single thread these days turns into a flexing contest. "Br0, you're all pussies. Back in my day we had a flood that was so sik that I had to round up two of every animal and build a boat. Faggots."
    1 point
  21. The Scrap Yard!!! MERK 1995 All stollen. Im going to look for more scraps..
    1 point
  22. bump wd hod sms dfm dk hk ofa af some of that old school krews
    1 point
  23. hey, have you tried going on their stupid lame website and asking them instead of the rival forum?
    1 point
  24. What are my chances of strong arming you into a date? Yeah, I stooped to yall's level. Honestly I don't know what I'd say, Im STUMPED.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Its probably hard to fight a rapist off with one arm
    1 point
  29. Keep in touch... I might be there BTW WHATS UP INTERNERD?!?!?
    1 point
  30. still all the rage. SMH
    1 point
  31. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00