Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/22/2011 in all sections

1. reception hall. church. i'll post a few more as they get edited. thanks everyone!
    2 points
  2. Checkpoint Number 1... *Cut the bottom so that my head fits inside *Drew some outlines *Mounted the Eyes *Ears are guides, not official *LEDs are for show
    2 points
  3. cool days everyone. ralphy i gotta spread some rep.. started my day playing with this dude gassed up' picked up some drugs bought these chips n salsa time shrimp quesadilla was so fucking good bought this 'nice' shirt for dinner at target. started reading this got taken to a fancy portuguese restaurant fish tank had to sneak this got drunk on caipirinha and port wine and forgot to take more pix end.
    2 points
  4. Portland, Or to Portland, Maine. With detours to Virginia, Kentucky, and Appalacia. Life of Crime tour!
    2 points
  5. lol @ the British apparently "adding" letters to words on a "whim" (American spelling: "wim"?) ...Rather than Americans getting rid of letters from all-ready used words... In English it's colour because we got it from the French and that's how they spelt it... and the french got it from the Latin word "juisiux colourusium" meaning "visual fruit juice". Now, wasn't that a very interesting bit of history that I just made up? anyway... words change, innit.
    2 points
  6. Watching a documentary w/ David choe about train hopping & caught this
    1 point
  7. pegboy next saturday this will be my second punk show in a row does that mean i musn't shower for this next one?
    1 point
  8. http://www.spike.com/articles/ndpsrj/yukimi-nagano-is-a-sexy-little-dragon I'll take two please
    1 point
  9. yeah, HUSK and myself were talking about how hank is probably gonna go to LOS POLLOS with that little bag, and the sketch of heisenberg, and look at gus and think gus is heisenberg, because if you line up gus and walt side by side, put the hat on both of them, and give gus a goatee he looks a lot like walt does in the sketch. walt has gotten way to cocky about himself... he's being a complete idiot all in sake of his fucking meth master chef ego.. and it's gonna get him knocked. and CO-SIGN ILBC on gus's last line being the best of the episode. that's when i felt like he just implanted something in jesse's head that he is gonna use to flip him against walter later in the season. ALSO @SWAMPY they just "supposedly" put all their money into the car wash. on paper they are supposed to be "back alley bum broke" that's why skylar is always talkin' that chocolate about flashy and expensive things and how they need to stick to their story and how she has to protect the family from walt.. this cartel shit is gonna get even better i think. i think gus will sign some peace treaty with dudes, and sell them some of the blue. and then let mike hire 10-15 dudes like he said to gus this episode, and go all out on those cartel dudes... and send them a message.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. Dark Knight, what flaws are there that concern you? All science is very new when you consider the age of the universe and how young man kind is when compared to it. I will agree that there are numerous issues that are not answered, but I do not think that is because they are unanswerable, but that we are just not advanced enough to discover them or analyze them. For example we just fully charted for the first time the ice flow in Antarctica http://www.fastcompany.com/1774708/watching-the-ice-flow-on-antarctica If we have not even discovered our planet fully, we still are babies crawling in relation to discovering the rest of the universe. So, of course we can not explain everything, but there are very plausible reasons to not give up on science to accept a book that no one also knows where it came from or who wrote it. Not trying to get down on anyone because of their religion, I would just like to school some people to things that they never thought of. That is why I am asking if you can narrow it down a little, because there is alot of subject matter in what we are talking about.
    1 point
  12. I have actually drank many beers there.
    1 point
  13. Sandwich school in session. Roast beef, smoked gouda,fried egg, caramelized beer braised onions, mix greens, horse radish mustard mayo, french roll
    1 point
  14. so there's a 200 million more people That's a good point, on average AMERICA has the highest percentage of people on welfare in the world. so I'd 'take rather take' advice from the millionaires. but I don't care either way, was just saying there's more people who spell honour with a u than without. no big deal, let's laugh at more people who've made terrible decisions for life long alterations to their skin!
    1 point
  15. population at time of census: 6,718,045,021 of those people 948,676,514 speak english of that number of people who speak english 251,388,301 of them are american 948676514 - 251388301 = 697288213 697,288,213 > 251,388,301 or english speaking people who use the u in honour/honor > english people who don't use the u or the rest of the world > america roughly three times the number of people who speak english, and 83 times the countries with english speaking populations over 100,000
    1 point
  16. ^^ hahaha props me and the lady doin this one halloween is the shit
    1 point
  17. I would be pumped if wilson came back from DL clean shaven, fuck the beard, enough already w/ the branding nonsense
    1 point
  18. only thing "cool" about this picture is that its a tropicana...this pole smoker and his buddy took the idea from goner and repae
    1 point
  19. Thanks Moogle! Some more random stuff... Golden light on a Golden West train car, what more do you need? (Taken with a crappy cell phone camera.) The magic of 38 year old film in a Holga: From a Kodak Pony 135C someone gave me recently: Here I am looking out my living room window (taken with a Spinner 360):
    1 point
  20. if your still not sure if there is a god, keep exploring. you have to think beyond religion. Catholicism was created to control, they took the truth and distorted it for power. with power comes money and respect. and every other religion came from subjective views of what was set by the catholic church. you dont need a bible to learn ANYTHING. its just a story, you can find every thing you need to know in yourself and in nature. god is the divine consciousness, we are god, we are one. at some point in humanity, we lost that consciousness and limited ego took over. and thats were we are today. control by time, religion, politics, war, race... etc etc. and all that is constructed by our ego. the good thing is, consciousness comes in cycles, right now we are on the ninth wave, which is the beginning of the true devine consciousness. that's what the mayans' were telling us, not that the physical world is going to end. .
    1 point
  21. I know its really early to work on this costume, but if i dont do it now, im gonna rush it at the end like i did with my last one. Step one is to make the mask, Step two is to put RGB LEDS on a tux (already planned out, hope it works). I bought my sculpture , eyes, Blue LEDs for the mouth, and tool to get started this week.... The idea... Wish me luck. pics of progress soon.
    1 point
  22. Some people need to build sex machines I guess, people are strange. You know what else is strange? The cost of sperm at a sperm bank. SUPER expensive.
    1 point
  23. might wanna do the math on that one buddy.
    1 point
  24. floated for a day, stole these from a friend also on the trip dredhead elephant sunshade most of the crew, rico suave floatin in the back rental canoes.. really? lots of kids this weekend not impressed w drunk people tent city bitches thats a fuckin peanut YA BRO!
    1 point
  25. Always a good monday morning when new jewels showed up on the subway site, 1985's...
    1 point
  26. Dude looks like Jersey Joe :)
    1 point
  27. This Anyone against universal healthcare us just a fucking idiot, to allow companies whose only agenda is profit to determine your healthcare is one of the most fucked up things I've ever heard of.
    1 point
  28. Yo dawg you hella hard running shoes dizzam good one
    1 point
  29. and poser of the year goes to.........................
    1 point
  30. http://tryandstopme.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/diamond-in-the-rough/ Found on the mooseum - Melboure chap
    1 point
  31. I died laughing... A 60 year old man is driving this car! [/img]
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00