Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/11/2011 in all sections

1. A few years ago i had this idea of keeping some kind of anonymous blog of the weird and crazy shit that happens in a large hotel in San Francisco. Suffice it to say it didnt pan out, mostly due to laziness on my part in updating a blog on a near daily basis. A while ago i stopped working at one hotel and started at another, but before i left i managed to copy about two years worth of incident reports which more or else is an activity log of random goings on at this place. Ive been out of the oontz for a while, but i cant think of a better place that i could post these since i k
    5 points
  2. THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK I DID TODAY! DROVE TOWARDS LAKE BERYESSA PARKED. HIKED ABOUT 3MILES /45 MINUTES LATER.... THERE WAS A TUNED OVER CAR OR SOMETHING DOWN HERE, CAUGHT IN THE TREES. FINALLY GOT TO THE FALLS, BUT NOT WITH OUT SEEING ANOTHER WRECKED VEHICLE.. AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAME TO... FUCK YES. HOW CAN ANYTHING BE MORE BEAUTIFUL? THESE ARE THE FALLS.... TO GET TO THE BOTTOM YOU KEEP SLIDING DOWN THE WALLS INTO FEEZING COLD BUT AWESOME WATER! THEY ONLY GOT DEEPER AND FROM HIGHER UP.. OH, AND COLDER. FUCKIN CRAZY. WHAT DID U DO
    5 points
  3. At approximately 0332 hours I ______ was dispatched to room #____ to investigate a claim of a guest being rape. Upon arriving on the seen I was met at the door by the guest Mrs. R, also in the room was her Boss Mr. L(room#____). Mrs. R was very distraught, as she attempt to explain what she believed may have happened to her, she went on to say that she had been drinking at approximately 2300 hour after coming in and leaving her boss in the lobby to go to ______ to have another drink before bed. She said she black out and when she came through she found herself on the bed with her pants and un
    4 points
  4. ive been tryin to get away every weekend i can.. this weekend was no different... packing the essentials... stopped and saw juggalo juice hotel room: i dont know if its the same everywhere but getting 302'd means you get psych evaluation and have to stay there for 72 hours.. eat it snack went to bar where bartender looked like rocky dennis... couldnt get pic.. she wouldnt let me next day drinking early with this kid oh yeah forgot to mention we were at a truck show... this was what i rolled in all weekend people the smasher! found out
    3 points
  5. ....and fire extinguishers can go over anything:D :D :D
    2 points
  6. Hope you enjoyed, I'll be gettin flicks from a whole gang of new spots/lines and I'll be puttin'em up soon. Stay safe round them trains and keep it outta yer bum...
    2 points
  7. i get the feeling that you're mad about something, Soup... and you're staging some kind of internet protest, rioting on the oontz... which is kind of gay considering that you're cussin the hardiness of people who are rioting in real life...
    2 points
  8. 500 and not out. Been messing around spilling ink and filling in the white.
    2 points
  9. noe is a great dude, but i highly doubt he gives a fuck about 1 hollow... and in case y'all forgot how this works... hands can be gone over by throwups... throws can be gone over with straight letters... straight letters can be gone over by anything that burns them, say, its a blank straight letter, white n black, and someone does a 4+ color burner over it, nothing should be said, that's not beef, it's just being a better writer. burners can only be gone over by one upping... say the first spot gets painted, 4 color fill, single highlight, minimal background, then someone c
    2 points
  10. this is incredible, i feel like im right there, in the action
    2 points
  11. i wannaa fuck denna in her salad and breadstick ass
    2 points
  12. .....SAT...WIT THE CRACK>.... http://i51.tinypic.com/2eeedc4.jpg[/img]"]
    1 point
  13. i love getting neg'd for contributing
    1 point
  14. Word, that looks like it took a ton of silver. You ever use nickel silver? It's cheaper, but I'm not sure I'd use it for something that I'd drink out of though. Just made these out of nickel silver: Jay and Silent Bob shoelace jewelry
    1 point
  15. but then poop will spill into the ocean!
    1 point
  16. haha ^^ not awesome.. snookie's a lil hore though.. and j-wowws tits are immaculate haha.!!! sammi....is just sammi..
    1 point
  17. When people write shit like this, It is the one situation I really wish the boys would catch them. You know its some dumbass NYU or Pratt kids from Minnesota who don't have any connection to that day. R.I.P Twin Towers
    1 point
  18. what the fuck...do all mexican girls think they are in The Nightmare Before Christmas
    1 point
  19. so glad i dont bother with peicing. BUMP the haters, if it wasnt for yall i wouldnt have this shiney crown on my head. :king: :king:........BUMP OLSE WAH!!!!
    1 point
  20. detroit has got it going on. and for the record the local writers are just as clean as the out of town cats, just not as hyped.
    1 point
  21. Re: ************where is the tattoo thread? NEG'D
    1 point
  22. KNOXVILLE HISTORY: The Start of Knoxville's "C-Yard" Read more, See More: http://bryandeese.blogspot.com/
    1 point
  23. I've been in seclusion for the past 3 weeks working on paintings and drawings for a couple of upcoming exhibits. Most of my efforts have been occupied with spray painting and painting, as well as rendering illustrations in ink and water colors. ... Here is one spray paint piece that is in progress. ...I have about 6 more renders to finish before my entire compilation is completed. peace to all.
    1 point
  24. im sure crow is just gonna diss the pink panther train for no good reason and if you look back your the one who started it all with him your for no good reason and sat there and just started drying snitching on here so cant blame anyone but yourself and got an idea i know its probably to much for you to do cause your such a bad ass but why don't you just quit talking hyping yourself up saying im going to do this and do that to crow you been saying it since 2009 and nothing happened yet its pretty safe to safe nothings gonna happen at all so till it does just stay offline and quit making yours
    1 point
  25. Wow trash every woman in that photo. Those writers are doing it wrong
    1 point
  26. Yeah, and I took a piss all over the driver's seat and then shut the door. Fish on!!
    1 point
  27. It's funny you say that cause just today on break at work CNN was on and somebody asked what they were rioting about and I said if Americans rioted like that every time the cops killed somebody we'd look like Syria right about now.
    1 point
  28. Probly already posted. Fuck it
    1 point
  29. The one thing Wu Tang Man has on Mobb Deep is the countless voices and different flows he has through the whole album 36 Chambers
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00