Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/02/2011 in all sections

1. What this thread has been lacking. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ef_1312288277
    5 points
  2. dude doesn't get it. Alcoholics by nature can't do moderation. I recently posted that if i can limit myself to so and so drinks, i'll be ok, and keep it in control. It can happen, I've done it before, and there is a realistic hope in that I believe. Most times that's when I'm with friends or whatever. I just got home from bar-hopping tonight. When I'm alone, it's a different story, cause there's nothing to keep me from wanting something more. A lot has to do with trying to want to meet girls at the bar. I always want to do that, and the girls I end up meeting are terrible, and it's just depressing. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    2 points
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JSoW3zYB6g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgemUVnpOMA&feature=related
    1 point
  4. better meet me at the mall in sears at 9:02 come alone and no cops please and wear a sombrero so i knw its u
    1 point
  5. stop lying u werent even there cus i even gave you my description your all lies tough guy mr sem street lol im not lcm but okay
    1 point
  6. great stuff on this page by everyone. here's some film i got back today...
    1 point
  7. IM FREE! FREE !!! IM A FREE MAN! edit...dont want to get banned again, Ill be good I promise.
    1 point
  8. OP means Ork penis or Orangutan poop
    1 point
  9. Awesome photo I thought I was looking at fungal spores. Fungal spores. Captain America was fuckin rad
    1 point
  10. never seen that one before^
    1 point
  11. would you have the balls to do this?
    1 point
  12. VICE SQUAD! then I saw a motorcycle on fire
    1 point
  13. living off jack in the box dollar menu most of my childhood taking a shit before school at the jack in the box because my mom doesnt pay the water bill doing homework by candle cuz she doesnt pay the power either my dads car that the only way to start is to hot wire my mom having a hard time deciding wether to spend that last 10 bucks on cat food or kid food screwing the garden hose into a clothes washing machine in my back yard and then taking them to the laundry mat to dry eating cans of greenbeans straight out the can that you cut open with a butter knife cuz you dont own a can opener mom putting coleman lantern fuel in her truck to make it to the store to get cigarettes my mom "borrowing" the money i got for my birthday for "gas" sharing a small bedroom with your dad at his parents house my mom driving to every tower records in town looking for the coolio gangstas paradise single on cassette cuz she couldnt afford to buy me the full length cd.(she fuckin found it)
    1 point
  14. Thanks for posting my video man, and thanks for the honest input on it.
    1 point
  15. Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So YO I RE'D UP MY NIGGAS. http://bit.ly/oguSQC I NEED THE WHOLE 12OZ TO HIT THAT SO THESE NIGGAS CAN CUT ME THAT PERUVIAN COCAINE IN MY BATHROBE WATCHIN NETFLIX TYPE CHECK
    1 point
  16. Sarcasm, I love you buddy, and DSD and sloe, same goes for you. However I feel it's my obligation to go and head and say:
    1 point
  17. ...keep postin them kid,dont wanna sound like im beefin,just curious,you keepin 12oz alive
    1 point
  18. bobby brown jaw n shit
    1 point
  19. I like that page Spas looks dope coloured this for Earo
    1 point
  20. Im a Star Wars fan. Its actually supposed to be "fuck up, shut the" anyways, I'll continue reading..
    1 point
  21. I gave your word one shot and here it is, mine isn't much better than yours....If you follow the the point from where I started the O you will notice that is one line...That RS combo may cause YOU some problems, only way to get it down is practice practice practice.
    1 point
  22. it's wild how much more clear-headed and happy i am now in general... it's only been a little over a week since i stopped drinking and i'm definitely 99% better. i'm thinking rationally again... actually weighing variables in every decision i make. my mind is definitely thanking me right about now. and i can fucking SLEEP and EAT like no other... these positive effects definitely help me curb any desire to drink... i don't think alcohol could make me feel any better than i already do...
    1 point
  23. Dam mad names... bringing back memories. DUBS is still around and in the hood still lask i heard. USA roller rink... DAM, late 80s. What about that club that was on queens blvd, and the 70s. Cant fkn remember the name of it. Mad drama woodside/corona clashes. DUSTER.... Along with ZAR and ACE, new pieces every weekend in PS 11. CRACK KILLS. classic.
    1 point
  24. Jenkins / Erupto
    1 point
  25. Saw some writings on the walls. Turks seem to really like ice cream. Didn’t ride the street trolley. Didn’t go inside the church. All these people in Taksim were dancing and singing and reppin their footbol teams…game night. For this team. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenerbah%C3%A7e_S.K. They won. Break out the flares, it’s time to party. ... … Climb everywhere. And light more flares. … … … Lulz. Traffic at a stand still. So people can dance on cars. And dance in the streets. Meet you at Club Ghetto.
    1 point
  26. El-p Album:I'll sleep when you're dead Song:The overly dramatic truth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DIK7QFtQjQ crazy times back then
    1 point
  27. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreyanthonyrafolpiano/6000888780/in/photostream/
    1 point
  28. Haa did abuke do those tags with his left hand,,,they look fucken gay try fills next time punk °fuck The No Goods°
    1 point
  29. thanks. I figured if I started actively posting instead of lurking I may just start dicking around with chemistry and such more often. Here's a few sheets of Ilford FP4 developed in Caffenol. I stil can't place the exact formula I used for these but it was washing powder, vitamin c, and instant coffee crystals. These formulas can be found with a quick google search. The black fogging on the left is from the film tank and nothing to do with the processing. The more saturated looking pictures are pretty close to the original color the bw negs scanned in and the more sepia looking ones are after some levels and curves. I still haven't tryed printing caffenol negatives in a bw darkroom so I'm not sure how well this translate to print. Its a lot rougher than normal developers so at high resolutions you can see the film has more grain and strange texture. I'm planning on doing more coffee developing soon. I've been slowly moving all the pieces for a darkroom into the new place.
    1 point
  30. it been a bit since i been here but i like where this is going
    1 point
  31. Beefin is pointless & a waist of paint
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00