Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/29/2011 in all sections

1. I dont know if this has been theo replied before, if it has my apologies... but i just saw this on another board and i had to post it here... this shit is epically lullable.
    5 points
  2. fuck nature, acquire blood scumbag college
    3 points
  3. I experiment with film a lot. I get bored if I'm not able to get out shooting and end up doing something crazy just to entertain myself. Usually it involved my Holga, because it's so easy to experiment with. Here's an experiment I did with making my own mask. I made the mask out of cardboard and put it in the camera. I ran a roll of film through it, then rewound the film onto the original spool. Then I flipped the mask over (in this picture, it's already been flipped), and ran the same roll of film through it. Results: The tricky part is trying to remember what part of the frame will be exposed.
    2 points
  4. grilling some sausages and drinking:
    2 points
  5. Finally!! The origin of teh KRINK!!!
    2 points
  6. i always liked bf, i mean i never really got the whole love fest type of thing she had going on, but what do i care... Im not trying to say her running around and whatnot is justifiable, but her coming online and being an open book... wasnt that always the allure with her?? Because she tried to travel and couch surf and get high and smash out and live her life and not have any shame about it is kinda what made her "one of the boys" so to speak wasnt it? I totally missed the thread the other night, but the bits and pieces im getting from this thread makes it seem like its not much different than the shit she was always on?? I mean it sucks it had to be at homeboys expense, its pretty rotten, but thats life.
    2 points
  7. First off, I was the one who said that as a joke because detroit is gutter as fuck & 90% of writers use dollar cans. I've been out of the game for a long, long time & so has everyone I had the privilege to paint with. Me & half of those cats would've taxed these cats. I don't think any active writer nowadays said that. And it's a different time, 90% of writers here now are from the burbs & don't have an old mentality type shit. But, who knows. I ain't really know the people in the scene now. Sayin' shit like that is like poking the fuckin' monkey, like my old g-ma used to say. Obviously, you're a hitter or one of your boys is. By instigating shit here, you could easily provoke a vamp down on your people. Good job. So, let's look at these facts... some out of towners hit a couple streets & a bunch of chill spots with $7 paint with skill that took them 15 yrs. of their life to throw away to acquire at the same time biting every fuckin' writer around the country to get the style they have now. I'd say that's a win for you in the D. :lol: I actually love seeing Rime shit, shit's out cold. But come on now. Out of towners ain't shit on nobody's name here yet, & can't nobody run the streets in a few months....you feel like someone's proving a point here now? Bottom line is, these incredible writers are pretty much bouncers from state to state who bite everything they see to acquire what they're able to do...if not, you'd see subway pieces in the 80's that dope. And you ain't rackin' Montana's. 2 of the most legit elements of graf ain't involved with these out of towners here....it's hard for me, personally, to nut over that shit when those facts are involved. But, I dig seein' this new shit in Detroit. Just don't front like you're more phenomenal than what's been going on here since our start.
    1 point
  8. Listen All that shit Needs is Based god in the Story And we have a Holy bible in our hands
    1 point
  9. getting spray paint in Oakland: if you are staying in oakland take any 61 bus (61a, 61b, 61c) bus to Carnegie Mellon University, enter library, research time machine, then take any 61 bus to the 54c , get off in bloomfield, walk down the hill to the robotics institute, have them help you build your time machine, load time machine into your messenger bag and head back to oakland. i would situate the time machine in front of the old dollar store behind the gas station thats on forbes... the one between mckee and that other street, set your time machine to 2002 and let er rip. Once you have shattered the space time continuum buy up all the krylon before i get there. try not to move too many objects or speak to many people, as you may irreversably change the future forever. dont let your own mom try to fuck you, tell your dad to stop being such a pussy, and if you see me gripping up all the krylons for gods sake tell me to get a haircut
    1 point
  10. If Style really is King, why cant he separate a simple tribute from a bite?
    1 point
  11. no pencil so 3 d little off .blame it on the captain
    1 point
  12. But AOD people are SUFFERING!
    1 point
  13. You post about going to house parties and popping pills with your boss. Is that part of rehabing an injury?
    1 point
  14. THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER BE AN ADULT
    1 point
  15. viking rape quest.
    1 point
  16. yeah, does that mean i will no longer get txt message baseball updates from ralph? FUCK!
    1 point
  17. all bullshit aside, i enjoy RL's presence in this thread... or, as he would say it "presents in this thread,"...........
    1 point
  18. dear micah, :lol: "huuuu, cupcake got a new twinkie comin out next month, huuuu, its a bad mutha fucka, huuuu, when you bite into cream filling shoot all into your mouth, glitter..... (fat bitch) -JCags.
    1 point
  19. Lots of these on the Istanbul skyline. ... I dig the ceilings. ... Little history lesson. Where am I going? Empty streets in this part of town. Empty lots in this part of town. I don't think anybody in Istanbul has a clothes dryer. Finally made it up this hill to this Mosque. ... Time to head back down. Turkish parking spot. Got back down off the hill and saw this guy cruising the night. Next morning I went to the Blue Mosque. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque Ceilings! Went in side. Stain glass inside. Blue tiles = Blue Mosque. ...
    1 point
  20. the thing is it isnt about quick fixes, that is all the republican party are talking about at the moment, You need to remove ALL tax cuts that the bush administration put in place for high earners and companies. Cuts need to be made in government spending, there is no reasson for the US military to be so large, they could cut down spending on that, also there are government programmes that arent needed that can be cut I'm sure, as long as you aren't making cuts that will affect the poorest and most needy. It wont be easy for everyone, but I don't se why the rich and huge companies should be able to get away scott free while THEY expect the rest of you to suffer.
    1 point
  21. the homie paebak rolling down the street on his futuristik hipster bike. ride on my friend!!!
    1 point
  22. Im resigning from this thread... good luck from here on out everyone.
    1 point
  23. fukk all u fuken haters....wen ever your going to cross me out make sure you leave a name pussy!!
    1 point
  24. "Must spread props before giving it to watson/Mercer again"
    1 point
  25. That girl looks like she was painted using "pointilism",a painting technique that was perfected by a painter named George,Seuret back in the 17th century. Very good shit.
    1 point
  26. http://inhabitat.com/brilliant-corrugated-cardboard-kranium-helmet-is-4-times-stronger-than-polystyrene/ Thought some of you would appreciate a good idea. I cant wait to see how these things perform in a full face DH helmet, or motorcycle helmets. Also this Annd this
    1 point
  27. Vizie video of truck paintage
    1 point
  28. thx again for picking me up, homie. technically its a 5.3mi walk from my house to work. //will do whatever it takes to get by oner yo, the big moke that cleans the kitchen every other night was in tonight, cleaning shit. he was scrubbin the mats by the sandwich station, n sees me making a sammich with turkey for a custy. nigga says "ho, dow, haoles love turkey dont they brudduh?!" i said 'fuckin a we do" -- "yeh brudduh, you guys like it because its white". hahahah. WP! keep in mind this dude is a fat samoan fuck that is wearing huge rubber boots and a black t-shirt with a huge rooster on it that says ROAD WARRIOR in big red letters. fucking epic moke. --- later in the night i noticed the new girl was wearing a flower in her hair, so i asked her "yo, does the flower on that side indicated youre single or have a mam, i can never remember?" "well, its on my left, which means i have a man...but im single, i have it on this side because im left handed" "sweet, im left-handed too, they say we're the smart ones" "well, i can use my right hand also, so technically im ambidictorious" "hahahah. yup." HAWAIIANS ARE DUMB AS FUCK YO
    1 point
  29. found Dow about halfway through his fuckin' 4 mile walk to work while i was driving to drop off some resumes. no one wants to pick this nigga up. the fuck? he didn't know it was me, gets in the car and is hella surprised: "damn i saw you pull up and i was like 'Hell yeah, this guy's white! WHITE POWER!'" LOL'd. took him to store to buy beer and smokes (for him). ditch him at the beach dropped aforementioned resumes off, went back to beach. chilled for an hour or so before his shift. his cute co-worker (whose car i puked in) randomly shows up. chills. (i decided i still wanna fuck her, Dow, but i got some making up to do. and i didn't notice her feet, despite sitting right next to her. and i'm glad i was swag'd out with a white t and some not filthy shorts and my favorite hat... not my usual filthy, slept-on-the-beach-last-night look... i digress) i roll out, watch the giants whoop the phils. help moms around the office with computer shit she's too old to know how to do. now i'm here... feeling 100% better than i did earlier this week. just watched the new episode of Wilfred... now mellow hiphop 'till i'm sleepy Solid simple fucking day. i'm starting to feel that lust for life back in my heart... and i dig it. it's been dearly missed... no emo!
    1 point
  30. mother fuckin floppy disks
    1 point
  31. best absolut ad i've ever seen that graphic design house keeps on their game
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00