Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/26/2011 in Posts

1. Havn't posted on here in a while so thought id pop on quickly and show a few of my newer sketches. sorry if some are reposts i really dont remember what i have and havn't shown got loads of new stuff just need to get some pictures taken! :cool: Any feedbacks much appreciated! safe Sketch for the Not guilty blog Sketch for Second to none blog Fucked up my plastic bones sketch but here it is anyway
    3 points
  2. i am of the humble opinion that that first shit should result in an immediate ban. that being said, i took a piss beside my backhoe yesterday at work. you know the drill, work construction, never a convenient place to piss. as soon as im done, i hop back into the shit and fire it up. im startled to hear the sound of a rapidly beeping horn. lo and behold, its my asshole foreman in the work truck. after giving me a verbal assfucking, nh, about not checking my machine at the beginning of the day for leaks, he proceeds to bend down at my puddle of frothy piss, and sticks a finger into it. he then lifts a finger to his nose, presumably to smell if its diesel, or hydraulic, or whatever. "ahhh, its just water, get back to fucking work," he snarls. nigga you just sniffed my piss on some bear grylls typa steeze.
    3 points
  3. I've been on this bitch for near five years and you can see my progress with my cooking. If I can do it, anyone else can. Didn't start cooking til my 30s. I'm on some chimp shit, so get off your short bus bitches and stop eating shitty food. Triple decker type fajita. Cheese, bacon, hash brown whatever, fried egg and fresh roasted salsa.
    3 points
  4. hahahaha, glad to be back. My bf was unhappy i was on facebook all the time and asked me what ever happened to 12oz? I deleted fb then got back on here, i seem to be happier again. lol
    2 points
  5. before school pork tenderloin, potatoes and i think a chunky apple sauce (memory gets fuzzy) blackened salmon, grossly over cooked veg and rice pilaf after school fresh ricotta and sausage tortellini, roasted red pepper sauce, goats cheddar polenta, asparagus spears and water cress, parm braised then glazed short rib, whipped yukon golds w/ chevre, trio of mushrooms, roasted romanesco, caramelized onion and marrow cake, braising liquid reduction
    2 points
  6. ^ i normally don't post my face but....
    2 points
  7. PEOPLE SHOULD JUST MIND THEIR OWN FUKKING BUSINESS N NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WAT OTHER HEADS DO! WORRY ABOUT WAT YOU DO! I
    2 points
  8. Baits: Come back on puregraffiti, I'm in the intermediate thread myself haha! Always loved your style. Site: Hold on till i pick my jaw from the floor then i'll give you a crit...... Donald: Too many uneeded extentions, Flow on the bottom of the s is nice. PERTS: I dont like it :/ I LOVE IT! EROS: Got lost a little in the middle, But it's dope, the black makes the piece pop, and those handies are insane! Few little things from me. Dont post here much lol.
    2 points
  9. rough outline for a painting already in progress... i'll post the finished product later. this drawing is about 6 x 8 inches... the painting is on a piece of wood roughly 2 x 3 1/2 feet. it's being colored in with ink and watercolor. hoping to finish it up within the next week...
    2 points
  10. Last Thursday: Hustle, Hustle, Hustle...Hard Mickey D's for lunch Went to get an oil change Old news... This spot was slangin' trees Went to CI Dude in the white was slangin' nutcrackers, nemo, etc. You're my wonder wheel Pier Roll n Roaster for dinner Feastin'
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. fresh! and bump anyone that's keeping active.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. The Libertines- Up The Bracket http://youtu.be/PZqnaeDcR9M
    1 point
  15. you and i think alike. no. believe it or not, no one cares about you, or if you post on this site or not. i know its hard for you to grasp.
    1 point
  16. Those TWD/BIA rolldowns are starting to get a little too retarted. Have the D lookin' like Sao Paulo n shit.
    1 point
  17. I know iv'e included painted pieces but just showing the transition think it's quite interesting personally from how it goes from paper to wall
    1 point
  18. damn.....yo this is real official spot,,,, like yo i always walk by this spot and be like ''damn how these niggas hit this spot''mad cops pass by this spot..niggas is hot boy...fuck it niggas 2011 have to do what they have to do ..props
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. u a faggit ass vato! itz fuNk $ea$on $haooooowwwww!
    1 point
  21. clearly all of us want to toss orby salad! amirite?
    1 point
  22. than y are u even typing this? take your own advice.
    1 point
  23. day three of kicking. feeling a lot better... had dinner last night. tried to keep my mind preoccupied, movies and such. had this lucid dream throughout the night that was super weird, vivid and twisted. in and out of sleep, i would know i was dreaming and wake myself, hoping not to fall back into the same dream, but i did. it progressed throughout the night. it was some conspiracy-based theme... weird for sure. shakes are pretty much gone. appetite isn't in full swing, but it's early in the day to tell. i'm gonna look at the Meals thread to get it kick started in a bit. heart rate is fairly normal (for me)... basically, a LOT better than i was. "one day at a time."
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead, Post your cookie cutter graffiti son.
    1 point
  26. bump thes switching styles every time she switches painting partners
    1 point
  27. more like captain dry snitch
    1 point
  28. This belongs here. Spicylesbofisssure you got my Ma dyin over that one hahah The only reason to complain about his plan is if you are a rich asshole. Plain and simple. Sure one of you cocksuckers in here could bring up some intricacy of corruption his plan has but then I'd be calling you a rich asshole/asshole
    1 point
  29. dear ....... Jealousy just flared up badly. Awesome. And not for why you would think. its dumb. Dear Rolf good luck with the overqualified job Dear GRD agreed ...almighty...
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. more.................
    1 point
  32. so you lookin at lil pps on the internet?
    1 point
  33. yeah broooooo him cope2, revok and daim all share an apartment
    1 point
  34. Word up! I'll rape the fuck outta anyone I find in a NW yard! I'll stretch that ass out and make it look like a hula hoop!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00