Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/18/2011 in all sections

1. *edit, I posted this and then found out the pics are rather large. my apologies but i am not going to change it / dont know how anyway. ...I've been here for years etc. Well, actually almost 10 years on the oz now...:o Seen some changes over the years, and the one thing that has stuck with me has been the phrase "flicks or it didn't happen" and the fact that many years back when channel 0 was in arguably its best period, there were decent photothreads coming from every-fucking-where! I wanna bring that back... Anyhow, I tried this yesterday and failed epically. I've now spent the last few hours sorting, editing and uploading these for your enjoyment. Long story short, I haven't been posting on here in ages cos things in this corner of suburban London have changed rather dramatically this year. Change of career, home, friends, fashion sense....pretty much the only thing that hasn't changed is my car (although the dents have increased somewhat...) So sit back, roll up and click the occasional youtube links to listen to the tunes i was, and enjoy. Ps. there is very little order to all this, but most of them are from the last 7 months. youtube no1: Ok to kick things off. I got sick of the pub game, and fucked off outta that game. I just lost all motivation to kiss everyones arse and the pub won the awards i entered it for, so i thought it was time to leave on a high.. I've now moved on to the events / festivals / concerts / stadiums game. Still selling beer, just on a much much much larger scale. New company does other things, and as a passage of fire my first 4 months were spent organising / co-ordinating / stressing / running the countries largest inner-city festivals. We do it each year on behalf of the Dutch govts. Tourist board...and is pretty nuts. This year we had over 75,000 people pass through on the day and sold over 30,000 pints of lager. At £4 a pint, you can do the maths... These next few pics are all about scouting the location and the set up. do you recognise it yet? London town from the as of then very unfinished, very exclusive rooftop bar of hotel by same name of the square. We blagged our way up there when paying a visit to the hotel to check them out... Very early morning on the day of the event. I'd had serious sleep deprivation the week before. Christ, the stories from organising the fucking thing are enough for a thread themselves....Pop stars who only want certain sweets / drinks on their rider / trying to find a hotel for 40+ people the same weekend as the london marathon (ie. no hotel rooms in the city at all) and being on a budget! I could go on, but i wont... Duing the day.. Thats the national portrait gallery in the back there. New music link - another house classic. So one day I was asked if I wanted anything from the wholesalers... I got a pack of these way before they hit the shops with the new blue flavour...sorta made my day... Smash137 - good life metaphor. More to come...
    3 points
  2. Bad ass hemi cuda I always liked the old dodge hot rod characters and lettering Jeepster concept Jeepster top view
    2 points
  3. Driving through the countryside. The first of what will be many festivals this summer. No rain! This lil dude was raving away during some headliner I'd not heard of. Upon my return home, i discovered an over zealous scum of the earth (traffic wardens) had given me a parking ticket for parking on my drive. On my own drive for fucks sake! I took a photo to show that i was parked in a close as i could and as such they shouldn't be dickheads. another failure.... Whats on your desk? Turns out the other half of my photos didn't upload themselves so i will end with a sunset shot taken just before Prince played his first ever Uk festival set.... Ill update more over the coming days. Ps, the first 2 posts can fuck off. get in the spirit of things..
    2 points
  4. Ahoy mateys! be a drinkin some rum yarr. ye be intrested in ye facebook? Arrr, if so then set sails with ye and if not walk the plank! if ye didnt know already, ye can change yar facebook to talk like a pirate!! all you scallywags have to do is..... Account Settings > Language > English (Pirate) :skull2: YAR
    1 point
  5. The devil and Daniel Johnston was great^
    1 point
  6. I thought you were American. Cunt:cool:
    1 point
  7. Jason Pullen YourShitsFucked
    1 point
  8. No votes till I see her sphincter.
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. LIKE I SAID ITS UP IN THE AIR,I DONT APPRECIATE PEOPLE STEALING MY FLICKS,I KNOW THAT I SOUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BUT WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT I HAD TO PUT IN WORK TO TAKE THESE FLICKS,AND YOUR RIGHT NOT TO MANY PEOPLE HAVE FLICKS FROM THIS ERA BECAUSE NO ONE HAD CAMERAS ON THIER CELL PHONES AND DIGITAL CAMERAS WERE TO EXPENSIVE AT THE TIME FOR BROKE ASS KIDS LIKE ME.
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. this is officially the post links thread!
    1 point
  14. cause the mexican was suppose to watch gale and not let Jesse shoot him also i think Gus wanted to send everyone there a message..........
    1 point
  15. same deal at the Charleston on Bedford(same owners), both got a pool table, full of tattooed "new york 4s" to holla at. Check out Roberta's in Bushwick for pizza and most excellent tiki bar. Dram bar on south 4th st in the 'burg has the best cocktails in Brooklyn, and now food! If you somehow happen upon any of the 3 bars I work at, the tequila will flow like water:scrambled:
    1 point
  16. You didn't lose me, I went to smoke and couldn't get back in so I just sat and waited for ya'll to notice I was gone. All ya'll Londoners were stoked on Newports. How you gonna be mad hiphop and roll your own smokes? I keeps it gully.
    1 point
  17. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  18. ...and i think that'll do for today.
    1 point
  19. Dude, your thread totally swabs the poopdeck.
    1 point
  20. Been watching this a for a while ...fucking awesome. Bryan Cranstons a beast.
    1 point
  21. Good to see you around Sneak. I always enjoy threads where people post pics like you are doing. i guess I should eventually.
    1 point
  22. Blunts be like snap crackle and pop. There is still a fairly large market for the schwag even here in the west coast. Mostly old timers, still packing bowls in the same metal pipe they been had since like 1974. Bammer weed gravity bong rips out of a 5 gallon Alhambra jug in the bathtub. Ahh high school lunch sessions.
    1 point
  23. Tried one of these....nasty ! Went to the Chrysler museum Willys concepr jeep Tomahawk!
    1 point
  24. ^cheers man. Teh back is still there thank fuck, no further action has been needed. *touch wood*. I got back on a push bike for the first time in a year the other month...was a nice feeling! I had so many ideas for the commentary, but doing this on a shitty laptop that started to overheat became pretty long so i cut it down... If people are interested, I'll drop some stories about all the crazy stuff I've seen in the last few months...
    1 point
  25. Word... The account got fucked up I got back on but havent been practicin... I seen u and decyferon have made a bunch of progress.. U wanna rock an exchange? I hope I can keep up.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. MSPAINT Original content
    1 point
  28. youtube: Random free sample we got in at work. Randomly, the daughter of the dude who gave us these ended up working for us. I have developed quite a crush...your not getting flicks of her though. At Twickenham rugby stadium, the morning of a big international match. People waiting for the English team to arrive Rugby fans drink. A lot. this is about 2/3 of the empty barrels. Each one holds 88 pints... The sunset New youtube: Random pic no 1. These are Bloodfart's (she still post?) cigarettes from the time Chopsticks, her and I got drunk in mine and chop's ends. We lost Bloodfart for about 20 mins in my small, ground floor flat... This is me climbing a fence. This is how stick to my roots. Champagne with a hibiscus flower, served with a packet of salt and vinegar. Clouds. This is me lying on top of a double stack of beer barrels half way down an 18tonne refrigerated truck we had for a festival recently. A lot of beer. More to come....
    1 point
  29. I could never hold a knife to Tyler's throat That is why I had Rosie do this
    1 point
  30. True. It's like that and it's like this I took her to tha pad and we started tah kiss Now my dick's on hard ya know what I'm thinkin' Took tha panties off and the pussy wasn't stinkin' Pulled off my draws and we started to begin Now tha pussy's wet so my dick slides in Oh, hiddy hiddy hiddy you hoe Ridin' from the back so I'm fuckin' kinda slow So fee fie foe fuck fum She's scratchin' on my back oh here she comes Now I gotta get a nutt gotta get a nutt gotta get it quick Ya know because I love this shit so TPBM, knows no limits
    1 point
  31. Utah! Get me two! [/url] I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino, I should have had you get me three of these things! These are my favorite parts...
    1 point
  32. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00