Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/15/2011 in all sections

1. My Spanish isn't a whole lot better, but from what I can gather, they were growing weed and then they were going to sell it.
    5 points
  2. MY TAMPONS ARE GOING AWAY :confused: :( I SHOULD BE FEELING LIKE :cool: BUT :nope: im feelin like
    4 points
  3. I just noticed I always have the old heads on here commenting in my threads.
    3 points
  4. I just watched the video of him getting arrested. What a fucking douche. First off, I love how his Mexican lover throws a hug on him like he's covering a hand grenade. Then all his ranting? What a fucking idiot. Grow up fool.
    2 points
  5. New server and nice weather gots me hyped.... not the greatest, hopefully not the worst flics... The end
    2 points
  6. http://youtu.be/UEFuE2_sk3w
    2 points
  7. I'MA TAKE MY BRA OFF AND BLAST MY NIPS
    2 points
  8. got this for under £15 indluding the fuckin' postage...
    2 points
  9. last night i accidentally clicked this thread thinking it was the SFW thread, my wife was sitting next to me. needless to say she was disappoint. i told her i wasnt even trying to look at this shit.... just went thru all 19 pages of the thread. nice job fellas. *subscribed
    2 points
  10. There's always money in the banana stand.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. Dude has never been close to cool. He is Captain Try Too Hard with everything he does outside of skateboarding. Even with his skating he was only cool before he left Toy Machine. Then he carried a boombox and started being a techno wigger. I hate this guy. He's half a step away from being a Juggalo.
    1 point
  13. false, i own 36 chambers. tpbm should be asleep right now.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. if i am wrong please correct me so my knowledge is on point, but ive heard these dont make too many miles and for that reason are well maintained= the buff.
    1 point
  16. Gangstarr? You ever seen his part in Rolling Thunder with the ill street band covering "Afro Blue"???
    1 point
  17. children are cherries and cops are ghosts
    1 point
  18. i love my people for providing the goods to this country of consumers yee
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. lotta pussery going on in here...
    1 point
  21. Titty tagger? I'm not one to talk, but I'll be honest with you. I think your stuff looks kind of sloppy, but if you tightened it up a bit it might work. The last one is an improvement, but still looks kind of sloppy. To each their own though. I think you should also try and cut wood into these painted shapes and work with three dimensional pieces. Just my two cents.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. The Victim does not look down at the signal. Instead, the Victim stares the Offensive Player in the eye and says, "I'm not going to look at that." (or words to that effect.)
    1 point
  24. Jive I have a ton of photo's from this time period of your work I need to get them out of storage. Half of them I took myself the other half was from Serk. He lent my friend all his negatives and we went nuts with our hook up at the CVS photo department. Hands down this was the best era.......
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. also, the fuck is a "thousand legger"? its called a centipede
    1 point
  27. also Im afraid of cocaine....afraid it will run out.
    1 point
  28. Last time I went to S.F. was pretty dope, It was my birthday, partied at the Mighty, hung out with Mike LeSage, and had a rad room at the Hotel Des Artes. After partying for the week, my girl and I were pretty tired and excited to get home. Coming home we had a layover in Phoenix, it was the last flight of the night, and there were only like 20 people on board, so it was a pretty empty plane. So we are waiting for the flight to take off, and low and behold, the last person to board the flight is Bill Motherfucking Murray!! He comes in looking hagard as fuck, and grimey like he had been drinking all day. As the flight gets up in the air, I go back to shake the mans hand, and give him props, and he asks me if I want a drink, "...Of course!" I reply. So Im shooting the shit with Bill Murray, he buys him and I a drink, but I can tell he is tired so I make it brief and get back to my girl. She has a smirky grin on her face as we talk, and proceeds to give me a HJ while we are chilling in this empty plane. The flight wasnt a long one, but It was memorable. Right now im currently in a shitty airport in Kansas City waiting for a flight to Chicago on standby. Its only bearable because I have been drinking since 8am, and i have been oontzing. IM pretty buzzed and about to get another beverage. Word.
    1 point
  29. wow im shocked and pleasantly surprised. good for him.
    1 point
  30. fuck you mother for birthing you with a defect which causes you to come up with shitty jokes
    1 point
  31. BAN DEEZ bitch.. srsly.. if a nigga cant even post a thread without niggas niggering on it whats the point
    1 point
  32. when I don't want to do something I MASTURBATE FURIOUSLY. it's awesome.
    1 point
  33. no, but I did catch him in the 12th tonight. 3.5 ahead, yeee
    1 point
  34. It's getting harder and harder to defend b wilson...I'll always have respect for him as a player...but the off the field antics are played out, for real.
    1 point
  35. clear chowder and clam cakes red potatoes, fried scallops, clear chowder, clam cakes lemon cupcake hazelnut cannoli
    1 point
  36. you dont get any extra points for being the first onto a new social network platform. i used to think that was cool but i only use this shit when im at home bored, too many peoples life revolve around facebook and that sucks to me. when you die, fuck it, even now. do you want to be remembered as someone who just said various funny things on websites or do you want people to think of you for how you behave in reality and real life achievements.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00