Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/10/2011 in all sections

1. I farted loudly at the beginning of the flight. the extra serious woman with GLASSES and a business suit and laptop next to me did that blinking eye thing that says "I'm visibly upset but I'm not gonna SAY anything" upon which I said to her "it was you" 6 hour flight. awkward.
    5 points
  2. went to grab some lunch and saw these corner warmers took a flick of my dirty hat walked into the city had to handle some shit at the RRL shop then went to whole foods for dinner saw a bronsonelli sticker in the bathroom went to toy tokyo to look at some adult toys #futura2000 who remembers monchhichi's? went into a few more boutiques and shops but didn't take flicks. was about to walk over to the westside and look at the huge kaws sculpture that's parked at the standard...alas I was too tired and walked back across the bridge.
    5 points
  3. Rasheed Thurmond. Funny ass dude died way too young in 07. RIP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGw0lK_fIds
    3 points
  4. You can tell a lot about some one by their watch.
    2 points
  5. But 20 minus 2 is 18, therefore leaving 18 percent
    1 point
  6. Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory. —Bruce Lee You can't be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that. —Jay Leno When you see a good man, try to emulate his example, and when you see a bad man, search yourself for his faults. —Confucius I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid. —John Gotti The best way to predict the future is to create it. —Peter Drucker Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends with them? —Abraham Lincoln Everyone has got to realize you can’t hold onto the past if you want any future. Each second should lead to the next one. —Joe Strummer I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. —Robert Brault
    1 point
  7. i don't know guys, there's something about major sunburn and missing teeth that turns me on.....:lol:
    1 point
  8. Purchase this would I.
    1 point
  9. This I would purchase.
    1 point
  10. snuz home bert jones mrkalot tricky trout mr derby dems only shit i saw comin up!
    1 point
  11. American flag budweiser, jacuzzi, dope weather, smell of weed in the air, and good friends What more could a guy ask for?
    1 point
  12. Re: B.o.B AKA more hate on the mainstream hipster rappers. http://www.mediafire.com/?ws5ttw5fjf2efey
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. I took a Greyhound bus with a guy who was returning to California to turn himself in on a murder bid. He was huge and I woke up with him sleeping on my shoulder, not cool.
    1 point
  15. On a flight from NYC to LA I was stuck next to this obese old bucket of sweat and fat. I had the isle seat and she happened to have some sever bladder problem which left her attempting to climb over me for the next 6 hours. When she wasn't desperately waddling to the toilet she was telling me about the 35 bulldogs she was breeding, between heavy, deep breaths because it must have been very exhausting to speak with lungs crushed by that much fat. At one point I tried to ignore her by watching a Louis Theroux documentary which happened to be on plastic surgery, she looked over, saw naked women on the screen and proceeded to smack my arm and call me 'dirty'. Got off at LA to change flights to get back to Sydney, made it to the next gate in about 5 minutes. 30 minutes later this bitch comes waddling back and collapses into the seat next to me, SOAKING in sweat, like she'd had a shower on the way. She took her fucking socks off while I nearly lost my guts, then showed me her seat number, and somehow... Some-fucking-how she was next to me again. I excused myself and hid in the bathroom until the flight was boarding, I asked the attendant if there were any spare seats because I felt extremely uncomfortable with my seat partner (Who actually had to take up 2 of the 3 seats in the row anyway). Any other time I've flown I've been lucky and got a row to myself or had my mates with me so we could grab a whole row.
    1 point
  16. sherard fairy has a pussy
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. you should think about tipping the man who puts them together
    1 point
  19. Identification Code: Unidentified I got cosmophonic, pressed a button, changed my face You recognised, so what? I turned invisible Made myself clear, reappeared to you visual.
    1 point
  20. I looked at all 65 pages today....it only took 2 hours hahaha very nice work!!! watch out for them gaters :)
    1 point
  21. Smoking that tumbleweed right nao.
    1 point
  22. Try to wipe away the umad and eye boogars and read the entire post you quoted, I'm dropping science a broke/cheap turd like you could defiantly use. If you read the post in a non umad state you'd start to get why people who understand how the world works and use that to their advantage rise up. I guess that's why crabs like yourself, who don't understand simple social realities like tipping, will never rise up, you're stay on some butt hurt no tipping piss drinking shit.. Literally erasing most of my post, taking what I said out of context, waiting for a response craving mercers attention ass nigga. You'll only rise up to the level of next mans sack, proven here by you clearly being on my pee pee.
    1 point
  23. I work for a well known British celebrity chef as a waiter in one of his restaurants. Americans tip very well as do Canadian however Asians, Australians, Welsh, and some Europeans do not tip. I don't give a fuck whether its not in your culture to tip I am paid the minimum wage the restaurant are legally allowed to pay me and I pay out money at the end of my shift to pay for my tables. 10% is meant to be the standard tip in the UK but so many people just dont want to leave anything. Some proper diners who appreciate good service will always tip if you look after them but other people just dont understand and are tight. I stayed for two hours after my shift to finish looking after a table of people who were drinking champagne and talking about their yachts who then left me a 4% tip. Furious. Seriously if you are eating out and you have a waiter or bartender who looks after you remember they dont have to kiss your ass and help you out they are doing it because they are meant to be rewarded for it. We dont work for our wage we work for the tips.
    1 point
  24. Run up in Drue's house and terrify his white wife and white children
    1 point
  25. bump having this whole thread on your ignore list
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. what- what are- don't answer stuff, please.
    1 point
  28. i would rather watch panic at the disco than whitechapel. but i'd rather take a nap than do either.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. again, we already knew he wasn't putting shit up. it's not funny for that reason, but rather the fact that he dicks out his wife on camera and acts like a little bitch when she blows his "secret" outta the water.
    1 point
  31. eh, dude's ballin and living a comfortable lifestyle... and don't forget, a lot of the great painters way back when had apprentices working on their pieces, not really that different. One may get to the point when they need a guild to put up work, for instance what if you're too busy to do an instillation because you are in another country? get you guild to put up your work for you while you're handling biz elsewhere.
    1 point
  32. http://youtu.be/E_chaywh2UQ
    1 point
  33. HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME A TIP FOR POSTING
    1 point
  34. If it was not for all the juggalos, I would want to go see alot of those acts.
    1 point
  35. mike jones is still tipping.
    1 point
  36. Uhhhh female flight attendant tripped on a bookbag and landed on me chest first. that was cool. Stared at while conversating a happily married mom's breasts while the husband slept. Went to the bathroom and drew swastikas with foam soap. Nothing really awesome or extraordinary.
    1 point
  37. Its real sad that, the new Wink piece is already fucked up. There is an absolute lack of respect nowadays. I would recommend anyone paintin spots should not leave cans laying around. Other wise this type of bullshit will continue.
    1 point
  38. i spent my last 30 bucks on a bottle of whiskey and drank half of it last night :(
    1 point
  39. http://www.hark.com/clips/ghbrnhhggj-scooby ^^^
    1 point
  40. it fucks me up too. I always just look at it like.... 20% of a dollar is 20 cents. easy enough. so 20% of 10 dollars is $2 and i take it from there. So if my bill was 50 and the service was good i will tip 20% which is 10 or 11 and round up if the service was bad i would tip 7.50 or 15% and probably round it down to 7 or bump it to or 5 if the service was real fucked up. Really tho i tend to be reasonably forgiving. i've had service jobs. Waited tables and valet parked cars. I get it.
    1 point
  41. fuck your hipster surveys. i'll give you chips and a can of soda pop if you repair the ceramic tiling in my bathroom.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00