Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/16/2011 in all sections

1. Hai guyz! I'm so tuff, come find me at the sesame St exit. Omg I'm so here n ur notz!!! U skurrred?????
    2 points
  2. i know you guys like them housewife moms with big tits, why else would you guys add your friends mom on facebook. pics and videos
    1 point
  3. cope is a fag..they shoulda dissed that "king" he likes to put.an eye opener to let him know that he's the only one that feels that way.get outta here with that shit..
    1 point
  4. DSC_0948 cbmeow[/url][/img] DSC_0949cbmeow[/url][/img] DSC_0943cbmeow[/url][/img] DSC_0764cbmeow[/url],[/img] DSC_0916cbmeow[/url],[/img]
    1 point
  5. i like to call it handwriting technique greetings and salutations my good gentleman, let us go out and use these cans of pressurized paint in which to apply our handwriting technique on walls
    1 point
  6. Hahahah screaminghandjob :lol: Must spread rep scrap_killa.
    1 point
  7. Get it "poppington" elsewhere nigga. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbGwb10QBno
    1 point
  8. nah nah u dum gay white boy it aint 4 watson itz 4 dem West$ideLokos west marketa gang biatch ass scrapa every homeboy knowz dat
    1 point
  9. Smek Anme React Sat - Wildin! Smawlls!
    1 point
  10. if they got knocked up and kept the baby instead of making sad soup out of it and they were hot wouldnt they be a milf?
    1 point
  11. This is illegal right??? by elswatchoboracho, on Flickr
    1 point
  12. http://gothamist.com/2011/06/14/shepard_faireys_wife_sells_him_out.php
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. did massgraff finaly get cougth stealing his neighbors internet?
    1 point
  15. what you can do is.. reboot Ubuntu, then make sure you have a ethernet cable is connected (and its other requirements), then it should be able to get the drivers after you search for them again, after the boot completed it's install. if not, its just really that type of NIC, because my lady had the same problem but lucky it fixed itself when i did this.
    1 point
  16. Bump KUTHE SUMOE PEAR
    1 point
  17. I watched this last night: And they said nothing about whales.
    1 point
  18. cope is an uneducated fat turd who types in all caps *edit: also he says faggot so often that I actually think that he himself might be the faggot, its his go-to defense mechanism to hid his true love for dicks
    1 point
  19. Re: Favorite Flickr Flicks I think watson found this page a minute ago.... http://internetkhole.blogspot.com/
    1 point
  20. I had sex with your wife and not in those words----------
    1 point
  21. STOLEN I want to thank our very own Cope2 for the nice message he send me: (btw, i just shot the photo..) ITS COPE2!!! AYO U CAN STICK THEM GOLDEN DICKS UP YO ASS AND YO MOTHERS!! YOU MUST BE A HOMO FAGOT ASS PUNK MOTHERFUCKER!!! ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE IM GOING TO AMSTERDAM SOON AND WHEN I CATCH YOU IMA BEAT YO MOTHERFUCKIN ASS YOU FAGOT AND I WILL DESTROY ALL YO SHIT!!! ILL BE IN HENX SHOP SOON YOU FAGOT!!! ILL CATCH YOU!!
    1 point
  22. The ironic part is I'm pretty sure Rober can let in anyone he wants and everyone elses opinion is irrelevant
    1 point
  23. I remember being ten years old and respecting Boston (in 1990). I remember liking Original Six teams in the playoffs. I remember just a day ago, not liking Vancouver at all. But then I see dumb ass non-hockey fans on 12oz claiming that they're fans. Why are you fans? Because your uncle liked hockey? LOL get the fuck out of here, loser. Stick to sucking Garnett dick, N word lover. Boston deserved the fuck out of this one, but not most of you guys.
    1 point
  24. bitch u aint nothin but a fuckin drop out!! u b loving that brown suit! go make ur own thread and keep ur bullshit out this thread!! ;) :rolleyes:
    1 point
  25. If youre a canucks fan, youre a faggot /yes drunk suck my dick
    1 point
  26. yeah, like, whatever. I have a theory that your shits all fucked up and that you interrupted me watching "ow my balls"
    1 point
  27. you dont even know me dawg
    1 point
  28. What he said. And I've known about Bilderberg for some time...I don't know exactly when I heard about the meetings but my guess would be around 2000-2001. I've been involved with the radical/activist scene for most of my life. A lot of this isn't news to me....don't take that as "I don't care" but I decided that I could do a lot more locally than I could if I were constantly trying to fight incredibly entrenched global interests. I'm not Don Quixote.
    1 point
  29. Sad story behind this. Dude fucked himself up and ruined his BMX career. Ended up killing himself because of it.
    1 point
  30. always bro... but its ok that I sidebust you right?
    1 point
  31. yeah that ammo guy side busted a lot of shit over there
    1 point
  32. That ammo fool sidebusts everything in Monterey. Always putting his shit next to older cats like hitec,oath,kosmo,opaq,demo,jaber You would think with so many other spots there are he would find his own.
    1 point
  33. Sure. The book comes with my dick, ready to impregnate.
    1 point
  34. :EDIT: Resize incoming
    1 point
  35. u talking about the white fill over frajo?? where cloe berry skitz and does are all up on
    1 point
  36. then how'd i get so ill? none of my relatives got nice handstyles my dad has like zero toprocks my grandpa's freesteez's were weak and off beat
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00