Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/03/2011 in all sections

1. Figured I'd tell you people, I'm gonna be in SF at the end of the summer for a week or so if anyone wants to get wasted. Holler at meh
    5 points
  2. Saw these guys in a little club when they first came out They were pretty good then
    2 points
  3. id be pissed if that was my house,covered in blood,and smelling like fart
    2 points
  4. Damn. I know there's beef with our crews but I exchanged faded ramblings with this dude since the 90's. Probly the only one out of my crew he wouldnt shoot at hahaha. And same with me. Last shit he said to me chillin we were sayin how we are gettin to old for all the paintin bullshit drama but we can't stop for some reason. Gotta respect how much work he's put in over the years, not many las Vegas writers keep paintin till they die. All beef aside rip.
    2 points
  5. Hah that is laughable, Pesk. Years is on a level you can't fathom, merely for the fact your mentally stuck in 80s where, yes, your sketches would burn. But us, we're in 2011 THE FUTUREEEE :D , so why don't you join us? Either attempt to evolve your style to some extent or shut the fuck up already. Years burns through pure letter structure, not like some child hiding behind he's big set of crayola crayons, and regurgitated styles from the 80s, that bitches and moans when he doesn't get his way. Humility is key to succeeding in an art involving your ego, if you cant grasp that, than you will not evolve and progress. It's sad because I honestly believe you have alot of potential.....on a side note your starting to sound like gucci mane with down syndrome....you should ease of the slang on the inter-web it comes off a bit retarded. I'm very sorry for my intrusion. But I can't stand when some clown knocks a real writer.
    2 points
  6. I bet! I saw Floyd in 1987 and someone had made a huge banner they hung from the stadium balcony that said "Roger - Wish you were here."
    1 point
  7. thats all i got. sorry for the pukas but......at least its on time
    1 point
  8. this is very cool. setup was/is one of the best
    1 point
  9. lucero shows are always fun. matt and kim last week. no homo.
    1 point
  10. Uhhh... it's still interesting to talk about.
    1 point
  11. Give me a break how about instead of posting facts about his income you look at the arguments he makes. Did Karl Marx collectivize all of his personal income? No. Does that mean he isn't a Marxist? Michael Moore's arguments are underpinned by core Marxist political ideas. Class struggle is an underlying theme in ALL of Moore's books and movies that I have seen, he views capitalism as the elite few exploiting the masses for financial gain. He argues that the international system consists of rich core countries exploiting poor peripheral countries (Marxist IR theory). And Qawee you really think Marxists wouldn't prefer Obama to McCain and actively support one candidate over the other? a commitment to Marxist principles does not preclude one from also being pragmatic.
    1 point
  12. go to my profile and ignore me then, I'm not going to stop posting because you don't think I have potential. It's a shame because I like your style but whatever man to each his own.
    1 point
  13. seen this dude in the town today... real quiet dude, came correct though. wouldn't let me have a can to throw up next to him, even though he had like 30 with him....
    1 point
  14. Stop talking about the damned Silk Road. The deep web is not a place anyone here needs to be on. Too risky. Go buy your weed from locals. Stay away from the USPS. If any of you don't want to heed this warning, it's on you. When you get your door kicked in, maybe you'll remember that I warned you.
    1 point
  15. neg'd^^ this may be the wrong thread for you bud, thats one of the lamest things i have ever heard.
    1 point
  16. WHITE GIRLS GOT IT TOO.. YOUR WELCOME
    1 point
  17. its funny how i posted my comment before u even posted the flick of that seb article...but u still went on yer rant and rave of how i desrespected a fallen writer...but u yer right thou....ireally could care less about a writer fallen through a roof to his death in the 90s...shit happens...
    1 point
  18. thanks. you might when next year.
    1 point
  19. nah bro everybody likes yours more
    1 point
  20. Rock on OAHU!!!! lovin errrrrbodys shit!!! big ups to kats keeping the scene active! smoke a bowl to that! dont you just love rainy days.... [/img] [/img] :)
    1 point
  21. Elton John Devin The Dude Spazz Shout Out Louds. everything else is just a blur
    1 point
  22. ^^^^^^wow! I dont give a fuck how long that arm hair is!!!!!!SMASH
    1 point
  23. WOW somethin decent came out of detroit??
    1 point
  24. I forgot to post this.
    1 point
  25. The Beautiful Truth http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Beautiful_Truth/70108390?trkid=2361637#height1743 pretty interesting documentary.
    1 point
  26. You might be able to fit a pair of shoes in there. Maybe a drawer from your dresser.
    1 point
  27. Smxxl is indeed a woman, probably the nicest/humble one I've met. And yeah watch out for the death ray from city center, I guess it's at a certain time of day if the sun hits it right, there is a huge beam of light that can burn the shit outta people. That's a drastic thumb nail too btw.
    1 point
  28. YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE YOUR INTERWEBZ REPUTATION "POSITIVE".
    1 point
  29. Thanks for the congrats. We both decided we don't really care about doing a big wedding right now, but we want to make it somewhat memorable. We also don't give two fucking shits about God and the Holy Ghost Crew giving us the blessing and "official" seal. So we're going to Vegas to do it in a chapel and enjoy the week we're there. We don't get to "hotel" it up all that often, and we never see pools. (Fuck a public pool!) So even if we spend the day just hanging by a pool getting mid day drunk, napping till night, and feeding and drinking the rest of the time --we're fine. It's fucking Caligula's party without the Barbarian on Barbarian sex. We plan to drive to the Grand Canyon and hike around there. Red Rocks would be nice as well. I'm all about that scenery type shit over strip malls. I honestly don't see her shopping all that long, especially if it's catering to the comfort zones of tourists. So I'm sure we'll be looking for shit to do besides putting on pounds and fist fucking our livers. I'm actually really fucking psyched for this. I'm going to tourist it up. I'll be that asshole at the pool with the farmer's tan and body of a Twist character. I think we're getting a suite at the Mandarine Oriental. She won't put any oriental designed stuff in the house, because she's Asian, but she'll stay a hotel named after a food court dish. Go figure. Oh --and we are doing a ceremony for our families. We're going to do a traditional Laotion ceremony Upstate. I can't wait for that either. It's a casual ceremony with a BBQ, booze, and lots of poker. I think I'm going to have to make a "White People's" section on the buffet table. My nephews think Big Macs are exotic foods.
    1 point
  30. Wait, you're female? Or are you a Vietnamese dude name Tron Li? I think I have you confused again with another member. I'm not sure giving me a manicure is a good idea. I've got fucking Frankenstein thumb(s). The left one is ten times worse than the right, which is just slightly purple and still fully operational. The "purple" covered almost my whole nail, but we drained it by sticking a molten hot paper clip through my nail. That's the little hole in the middle. It worked and squirted blood on my friend's fridge and kitchen floor.
    1 point
  31. Poor guy looks like a Star Wars character. I wonder if he has to unscrew that bottom piece twice a day to empty his bowels.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. alright.. nothin to do today.. might pull this off.
    1 point
  34. Cosign on Hash House a GoGo. I had the most brolic chicken and waffles ever. There were strips of bacon in the waffles!
    1 point
  35. I've wanted to stab myself cause my farts smelt so bad. Protein shakes can catch up to you.
    1 point
  36. ex isnt at ajars he is at his mommys hiding like a good lil bitch..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00