Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/03/2011 in all sections

1. Figured I'd tell you people, I'm gonna be in SF at the end of the summer for a week or so if anyone wants to get wasted. Holler at meh
    5 points
  2. Saw these guys in a little club when they first came out They were pretty good then
    2 points
  3. id be pissed if that was my house,covered in blood,and smelling like fart
    2 points
  4. Damn. I know there's beef with our crews but I exchanged faded ramblings with this dude since the 90's. Probly the only one out of my crew he wouldnt shoot at hahaha. And same with me. Last shit he said to me chillin we were sayin how we are gettin to old for all the paintin bullshit drama but we can't stop for some reason. Gotta respect how much work he's put in over the years, not many las Vegas writers keep paintin till they die. All beef aside rip.
    2 points
  5. Hah that is laughable, Pesk. Years is on a level you can't fathom, merely for the fact your mentally stuck in 80s where, yes, your sketches would burn. But us, we're in 2011 THE FUTUREEEE :D , so why don't you join us? Either attempt to evolve your style to some extent or shut the fuck up already. Years burns through pure letter structure, not like some child hiding behind he's big set of crayola crayons, and regurgitated styles from the 80s, that bitches and moans when he doesn't get his way. Humility is key to succeeding in an art involving your ego, if you cant grasp that, than you will no
    2 points
  6. thats all i got. sorry for the pukas but......at least its on time
    1 point
  7. this is very cool. setup was/is one of the best
    1 point
  8. lucero shows are always fun. matt and kim last week. no homo.
    1 point
  9. seen this dude in the town today... real quiet dude, came correct though. wouldn't let me have a can to throw up next to him, even though he had like 30 with him....
    1 point
  10. Stop talking about the damned Silk Road. The deep web is not a place anyone here needs to be on. Too risky. Go buy your weed from locals. Stay away from the USPS. If any of you don't want to heed this warning, it's on you. When you get your door kicked in, maybe you'll remember that I warned you.
    1 point
  11. neg'd^^ this may be the wrong thread for you bud, thats one of the lamest things i have ever heard.
    1 point
  12. WHITE GIRLS GOT IT TOO.. YOUR WELCOME
    1 point
  13. its funny how i posted my comment before u even posted the flick of that seb article...but u still went on yer rant and rave of how i desrespected a fallen writer...but u yer right thou....ireally could care less about a writer fallen through a roof to his death in the 90s...shit happens...
    1 point
  14. nah bro everybody likes yours more
    1 point
  15. Elton John Devin The Dude Spazz Shout Out Louds. everything else is just a blur
    1 point
  16. I forgot to post this.
    1 point
  17. YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE YOUR INTERWEBZ REPUTATION "POSITIVE".
    1 point
  18. Thanks for the congrats. We both decided we don't really care about doing a big wedding right now, but we want to make it somewhat memorable. We also don't give two fucking shits about God and the Holy Ghost Crew giving us the blessing and "official" seal. So we're going to Vegas to do it in a chapel and enjoy the week we're there. We don't get to "hotel" it up all that often, and we never see pools. (Fuck a public pool!) So even if we spend the day just hanging by a pool getting mid day drunk, napping till night, and feeding and drinking the rest of the time --we're fine. It's fucking C
    1 point
  19. Poor guy looks like a Star Wars character. I wonder if he has to unscrew that bottom piece twice a day to empty his bowels.
    1 point
  20. alright.. nothin to do today.. might pull this off.
    1 point
  21. Cosign on Hash House a GoGo. I had the most brolic chicken and waffles ever. There were strips of bacon in the waffles!
    1 point
  22. damnit i was hoping it would bite ralph...
    1 point
  23. Dear Sir, Confidential Business Proposal Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Ba
    1 point
  24. Red Rock is also a pretty cool spot. There is also like a Mobsters wax museum thing that our mayor put up or something, I don't know if you'd dig that, like into history and shit like that. For shopping you can also go to Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood. But yeah First Friday is always cool, or you can check out Vegas StrEATS, the second weekend of every month right COSMOGRAMMA? We have been gettin shit crackin there lately. For a bomb breakfast check out Hash House A-Go-Go. Congrats on the marriage, and you should post up pics after your visit.
    1 point
  25. More of a rhetorical question
    1 point
  26. i'm gonna go ahead and deny this one.
    1 point
  27. i quit smoking cigarettes recently. it actually wasn't that hard, I have never tried quitting before. I smoked cigs from 11, and i'm 26 now. I didn't use patches or anything, i was sick with the flu, and cigs tasted terrible. I went 3 days without smoking, and didn't even notice the 3rd day, so i figured fuck it, might as well quit. It's been about 3 months now, my wife still smokes, most of the people i hang out with smoke, it's just weird because cigs smell like total ass to me now. I don't have too much of an issue with it, the only time i "crave" cigs now is when i'm drinking, I
    1 point
  28. best background award would have to go to fel with that dude blowin his head off in the bathroom stall, with the pest and all the old southwest kids tags all over the stall..not peice wise but background wise..thats just my opinion, i think the sweat shop prodo would have had way better feed back had it not been so hyped prior to us seeing flicks
    1 point
  29. Scan 4 by CyseOFS, on Flickr
    1 point
  30. I've been here for 10 years and still have no good advice on where to go here.. Will you be here for the first friday of the month? (of any month?) First Friday's are usually poppin' here in Vegas and is the only thing I'll come out for. Art, Drinks, Food, Bands. It's pretty huge. It's downtown, 6 - 10 (later for the bars) Fremont Experience There is a new bar/arcade called INSERT COINS that just opened. It's on Fremont Street also, and heard it was pretty cool. I've been there to hang artwork for a show, and place looks fresh. fast, delicious mexican food: Roberto's Tac
    1 point
  31. woah.. you're getting married? fuckin congratulations you crazy kids! awesome! .. earl i really enjoy nyc but i would never live there. enjoy your break and um, go somewhere nice for your honeymoon ;) nicer than vegas hahahaha that's great mang.
    1 point
  32. THAS Y U KNOW WHERE TO FIND US...BUT HOS THE AORRY BITCH MADE HIDING BEHIND SCREEN NAME ASS....NOW THAS FAKE....CUZ IF KEEP WAS SO FAKE THEN HE WOULDNT B OUT THERE BEIN ACTIVE.....CRAZY MOVIE HUH?:confused:
    1 point
  33. I've wanted to stab myself cause my farts smelt so bad. Protein shakes can catch up to you.
    1 point
  34. ex isnt at ajars he is at his mommys hiding like a good lil bitch..
    1 point
  35. Help out a noob: How do I make a pic from flickr appear within my post? So many things I'd like to do differently: adjust the 3D so the top arm gets some action thinner black key line have wings that don't look like a two year old drew them. My camera sucks too, the colours are so much brighter in real and is the thing that works the best on this letter. Might punch out anothery if I get the time.
    1 point
  36. i guess he conneti-CUT THE CHEESE! HAR-HAR!
    1 point
  37. geto cheeseburger These are baked sweet potato and yams then tossed in garlic, bacon, parsley, salt and pepper. inspired from those awesome looking fries a few pages back by RUSO?the dipping sauce was awesome ill post about it later
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. I got to sleep in 3 days in a row!..I was in heaven. then headed home. But I forgot the best part..haha At work on Wednesday before..my co-workers displayed their grandest sense of humor by making this cake for me... RAp LeTTer CaKe bahahahah
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00