Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/31/2011 in all sections

1. a couple pretty average days... built some ikea furniture for my babies room showered and applied my Alzheimers inducer 7eleven is were all the winos kick it in my hood these things are pretty sweet made dinner ate dinner breakfast she was jealous of my grub rolled by her classroom so she could do some prep over the weekend, kindergarten teacher avoided being taken for hella money here, which is next to a strip club this dude is making things difficult already, 2 more months to go more shopping. fml. public toilet ftw wish i could just rock these.. fat ralphy, not really fat did a yelp on some taqueria brought in the garbage cans got gas did some chores, now posting pies and waiting for wife to come home for some grocery shopping. yes, the excitement of married life and sobriety!!
    4 points
  2. [/img] [/img] [/img] few quick sketches, btw im well aware the finger on the character's fucked. it was a very quick biro sketch
    3 points
  3. All Kodak Portra 400VC
    3 points
  4. doing legal pieces in another country doesn't mean you're sick, it means you went on vacation. some people act like graffiti is a self help program geared towards artistic growth and building creative relationships with other people, if that's what it is to you, awesome, your work will reflect that...but that doesn't make your paint any sicker than someone who gets out to fuck with the city and ruin yuppy business owners days. graffiti is just a catch phrase now for anything from art fag murals to vandal gang tags to sticking a stupid fucking sticker. maybe everyone needs to stop forcing other writers into their personal definition of "good" or "graffiti" and just be glad other people are out fucking around with paint and making it a little less (or more) hot for them.
    2 points
  5. I love this thread. Here are some pinhole shots. A cabin at Lake Arrowhead: That was about a 20 minute exposure. Some grass near some train tracks in Ahaheim, CA: Inside a commercial laundry dryer machine: Mariachi Plaza in East LA: The Watts Towers: Underneath my brother's grand piano: The Ferraro Building in downtown LA: Some trees at a cemetery in Sequim, WA:
    2 points
  6. Wow its been 4 years since I painted this When i first came back to Painting regularly and canvas even farther back. This thread has been the basis and constant feedback appreciated. Now to compare what My work looks like now compared almost 4 years ago is crazy for me to even comprehend. This Style was based off an old piecing style I experimented with but never really perfected. See example Now to compare this to what I am working on Now Ive progressed IMO immensely. and canvas Which is symbolic because this paonting was painted directly over the first painting above I quoted.
    2 points
  7. 2pac said you were a real G just before he died
    1 point
  8. not really fucking sure bout all that. but i grew up on a jefferson. and thats fucking random. tpbm is also weird-ed out
    1 point
  9. you're good at stating the obvious.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. true tpbm needs to give me props so i dont get banned because i keep getting negged from my 3 posts in smash or trash thread.
    1 point
  12. Injury, Caligula, Chubbs...im sure other fools too
    1 point
  13. sounds like someone is back to being a cheerleader.....
    1 point
  14. Didn't know where to post this. A quick digi piece I did for solt. [/img]
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. copy everything to your desktop pc. open a few of the files on your desktop pc to give you peace of mind. then read this. http://www.seagate.com/ww/v/index.jsp?locale=en-US&name=how-to-reformat-your-drive-dn&vgnextoid=da3bd85104b51210VgnVCM1000001a48090aRCRD
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Went up to Wisconsin to visit my girl's grandparents, most pictures are from this wildlife center we went to: Then her 4 year old nephew got a hold of the camera... Shitty picture but great beer... New Glarus. My favorite is Fat Squirrel but their most popular is Spotted Cow.
    1 point
  19. I like you degenerate motherfuckers for exactly what you are. Anonymous screen names that provide insults, varying points of view, unique information and the general lulz. Bringing real life into this equation would take away from the mental escape that the oontz provides during my day job. That being said, I'd let any of the heavy hitters from the Post Your Meals thread cook me some food /nh
    1 point
  20. The land of dumping. Where do people think this will end up eventually? Tires are just going to decompose in the dirt? Someone will haul that mattress away eventually? Somewhere in all that trash ^ was a dead dog. I almost stepped on it. This is right next to a pet store, BTW. Want to get rid of your trash? There's any number of empty fields and little dirt roads to dump stuff on.
    1 point
  21. I sure am, I got ovaries an everything. I'll keep an eye out for the confused guy covered in paint.
    1 point
  22. Damn mang, I should have guessed that money was Canadian and not cracked that joke. We all know how sensitive you guys can be. I'm really sorry guys.
    1 point
  23. If any Laker was better than Jordan it was Magic...I'm a Blazers and I hate the Lakers but Magic was the best player I've ever seen play the game.
    1 point
  24. not to sound like a dick. but i think you're wrong. not that i like the retro.
    1 point
  25. Can2 has been biting characters this whole time!?
    1 point
  26. Quicker on the draw. But I like peoples hard work being flushed down the toilet a lot.
    1 point
  27. I've been lurking this thread at work for a long time now. FInally thought I'd give something back... Woke up and got breakfast.Good. Felt like this guy before hand. Except my mom has not made me breakfast in years :( Went to the grocery and bought some stuff. Mostly drinks. Went and checked out a friend's art show stuff, part of a local car show too. Ate this damn fine Croque Madame hotdog. That's all for Saturday... Sunday coming in a second...
    1 point
  28. THA YARD! by JOE MACK'$ PAINT HXA, on Flickr TILL NEXT TIME... :skull2:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00