Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/04/2011 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
    2 points
  3. Wild Homo, there is no way he thought that was a female. This niggas nuts were getting chapped by dudes 5:00 shadow talking about damn you got some small titties.
    1 point
  4. Wait, Wait, I've got it. You could go to prison for check forgery but snitch your way to freedom on some Nicky Barnes shit then profit from the movie that tells your story and the story of this thread. I'll direct the movie, we'll get Malcolm Jamal Warner to play the role of Theo Huxtable and the buthurt people in here will be played by actual crabs.
    1 point
  5. go to Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. Purchase Visa gift cards. Get caught on camera. Go to prison. Cry to mom. Faggot.
    1 point
  6. girls that are hot prior to smoking weed: still hot girls that turn hot just by smoking weed: non existant
    1 point
  7. Like how the positive turned out. Going to do another slab of plaster and let it go longer to get hopefully more defined groves.
    1 point
  8. RIP KING FUEL AND I MISS THAT ISHU THROW STYLE////DEFF ONE OF MY FAV STYLES EVER
    1 point
  9. are you an aspiring supermodel? or just broke as fuuu?
    1 point
  10. that is by far the best episode this season..they have yet to top that one
    1 point
  11. Ron Swanson is the funniest character ever...I heard him utter one of the best lines I've ever heard/witnessed on network TV. It was the episode where he remarried his ex Tammy - played by Karen from Will and Grace fame. He remarries her and flies off the handle, the guys from the park and rec dept come to the rescue, but its too late as he's already got his hair in corn rows and is missing a swatch from the middle of his mustache. Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. How the fuck are they gonna let Jon and Joe go? Jon knows the logistics of narration and Joe had the best commentary from a player's point of view, he knows the game. Period.
    1 point
  14. a.) nukes b.) earthquakes c.) zombies d.) civilizations collapse e.) all of the above
    1 point
  15. eh, kinda slow around deez parts lately. so, some oldies. and for the record, fuck kcm.
    1 point
  16. I hardly get on this page,when i do mostly i just get dissipointed in myself. Its so carzy how tallented these guys are but this right here^^^^.....This shit really hit me...I Get in my zones at times and think the same shit one day will all be gone and hella forgotten all the work we put in all the paint stains buffed... GONE.. All the paint washed off your fingers for ever all the relationships you've lost or ruined all the shit you missed out on all for the love of graffiti. Outsiders/even some of my own family members will never understand its a lifestyle its a habbit its an addiction to some its all they got....there i go blabberin now blah blahhhh blahhh... and so on....REAL TALK THOUGH^^^^^ awr was the frist crew ive ever seen/heard of. and im not even from cali.... not like they need it but bump awr msk for sure!!
    1 point
  17. :) always down to cruise. but ill smoke you out. otherwise i feel guilty.
    1 point
  18. Why don't you write your tag on the checks and wheat paste them to mailboxes. Faggot.
    1 point
  19. Really son a picture of Hyde? You gay.
    1 point
  20. Bojangles always amazes me some of my work.
    1 point
  21. Didn't read because of illiteracy.
    1 point
  22. IT PROBABLY IS A DIRTBIKE WEAK NIGGUH.
    1 point
  23. Yo horse what you doin in that window man ? Get away from there you're an easy target.
    1 point
  24. all my paint cans are kept in a cardboard box on the shelf in my closet. markers are kept in a school kit on my desk next to my blackbook and scrap paper
    1 point
  25. Had me a steamed artichoke did this with the heart
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. my girlfriend passed out during sex, i'm that good
    1 point
  28. when a girl says come over and chill. expectations. reality.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00