Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/31/2011 in all sections

1. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/father-jessi-slaughter-busted-child-abuse-980637 homie caught a child abuse charge. ahahahaha. YA DONE GOOFED NIGGA
    2 points
  2. Lou diamond phillips!
    2 points
  3. cool though you suppose? not amused? punch yourself to sleep tonight okay.
    2 points
  4. hahaha i as serious as it gets, you can paint almost anywhere and nobody will stop you, and the girls are banging only got night time flicks, but here you go man
    2 points
  5. DONE! Soundtrack: Agnostic Front “My Life, My Way”…..
    2 points
  6. so i had some time to kill. EDIT* and correct me if im wrong it looks like the fag that lined it used a german fat cap on a semi-flat krylon given the consistency if it were rusto photoshop would have taken another 30 mins
    2 points
  7. All it says is "Drink more Ovaltine."
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. So Iv been on a experimentation kick. SO much so I havent messed with much creation wise. I got a painting area in my studio but havent touched it. As we know from an earlier post I focus mainly on the ceramic, or at least Im getting back to my roots. So to start. The biggest frustration of mine. My "bain of existence" I know I spelled it wrong. For a couple of weeks (this being done inbetween everything else) I had been trying to make a larger form to use which would be something to make money with. An idea of mine that had seemed good (still does) but has been a struggle to find a good base structure. From a form made of wooden forms stacked and glued, to a clay covered object, to finding a good shape on random at Walmart for really cheap but having to break 3 of them (repurchasing each time) until I finally accomplished the mold. So it is, as carved, my bain of exist"e"nce! Since I live where the clay is literally the ground everywhere I decided to dig up and screen (with a nice tight silk screen for making shirts) some ground to help filter out the clay from the non clay. Its pretty because you get such a sparkle from the mica that sneaks by. Well this is 100% clay from my back yard and a slight bit of recycled paper (1/3) to strengthen/help it a bit. SO for those who saw the old pics the colors in them are as random as the flames. SO in experimentation I figured I might as well, before the firing, re decorate the surface before it is to be randomly decorated. Make it become a lil more complex before the random complexity. Plus IM going to Mummy fire these this time around which is a lil more controlled and less detrimental to the piece. and here is some stupid giraffe egg thing I made out of boredom. Back to the "bain of existence" .....it took 7 bags of plaster (15 a pop) and 3 purchased forms to get this thing right. Or at least where I want it to see if it works. Money aside I learned one thing......DAP Plaster of Paris weathers quickly vs potters plaster. So still stuck in the experimental stage I bought a lil 10 buck tank pump to "weather" over time plaster pieces. I thought he rain will do the job but why wait. Im just trying to find natural random errosions for texture elements. It might not be finished art but I thought Id at least drop you guys a line.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. I'm gonna be in New York at the end of April and was looking for suggestions of places to check out. Looking for restaurants, bars, cool shit worth seeing, pretty much anything that's not the usual tourist kinda stuff. I'm staying in Manhattan for about 3 days and then in Brooklyn for about 4 days. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced P.S. Boogie Hands
    1 point
  12. I do this as well. Fuck savoring flavoring. I chew that cold shit up. Then I buy more. Only fags try to conserve ice cream. Everybody knows the store will sell you as much as you wanna' buy. Lickers gonna' lick.
    1 point
  13. this is almost as gay as your website. no i take that back. the site takes it.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. now thaTS whats the fuck im talkin about....i see u and raise u.....lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR51WgCzL1s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69PoZWNgzE
    1 point
  16. that simple nakt is real nice...and close nakt on the cool canadian hopper. glad that ruiner got caught before the bigole stamp it's now rockin. north dakota 3-15 then spotted in asheville just a few days later with a nice big'n. stay off the numbers!
    1 point
  17. dear beershits. check it out man. real simple like. the only advice i got. if you want to see your kid. do it. no bitch can ever keep you from seeing your own flesh and blood. unless you "really" fucked up and got the jakes involved. if thats exactly the case. well. shoulda thought about that. tuff shit man. no bread for a good lawyer and not down with the clank-clank. drop everything. slide out. good arms are overrated. oh. and stretch more, pussy. no hours. find a different fucking jahb maan. come on s0n. everything sucks at the end anyways. only thing you can do is keep the peace. whatever that means. -Noes-a-thing or two
    1 point
  18. how about weighted pullups ya faggot
    1 point
  19. Close Nakt by A & P Bench, on Flickr Nakt by jaroh, on Flickr Loot.
    1 point
  20. Kolen up in there too..
    1 point
  21. cause your probably just doing it wrong. stop trying to make bitches you meet at the bar your lawful wedded wifey. they're usually only there for the same reasons dudes are. and 9 times outta 10 we know exactly what that shit is. or. if your 16 enjoy them turning out to be whores. slay them constantly until you contract an std.
    1 point
  22. If it was 1991.. and this was Girbaud, I would've considered it, then bathed in Drakkar.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. got a job yesterday bussing and bartending at a restaurant with arguably the best view on the island. literally a stones throw from the water. BSM ps tomorrow is my bday and i intend on getting blackout drunk and snorkeling. pretty stoked. cheers brudduhs
    1 point
  25. I'm sick of seeing that same chick on the last couple of pages. Stop already!
    1 point
  26. watch this video..the ass on this girl...ooofaah
    1 point
  27. deli meats... i mean you could do worse. i'd say the turkey is probably the best to choose from from an overall health perspective. still the optimal meats are pastured/100% grass finished beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc. no need to get hung up on govt certified organic... there is little difference in this junk and factory raised chicken, beef, etc. the beef is just fed organic grain. you want grass finished beef if at all possible. those looking to seriously shed fat or lose weight in general need to look into the concepts behind the paleo/primal dieting approach. no need to even follow it 100% either... if im cutting i dont get to caught up on carbs in say milk and veggies. you want to obviously cut all processed grains out, if not all grains completely. think about it... they dont feed cows saturated fat to fatten them up, they feed them grain and silage. limited fruits are fine on a cut. as car as the back pack... i guess there is a potential for problems in anything, but if you are good shape, this will hardly be a problem. im going to start rucking a lot more myself.
    1 point
  28. ^^u take the tag...and leave...its just having the balls to do it. basically the same with every other getover. if you just do it, odds are you are going to get away with it. tnc
    1 point
  29. you can always make money putting things up your ass on webcam for old men god bless america
    1 point
  30. 2008 Minus 2,012 different colors...
    1 point
  31. i guess painting with cans you get at chain stores makes you more of a true writer..if your graffiti is fresh its fresh it doesnt matter what kind of paint you use
    1 point
  32. Not trying to be a dick BUT most of his fills look the same :cool:
    1 point
  33. how do they know the letters didnt belong to the dead guy?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00