Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/24/2011 in Posts

1. finished the IT-28 Soviet Bridgelayer in 1/35
    3 points
  2. i ended up drinking the soda yesterday, here is an old ass mango juice.
    2 points
  3. I picture cops chasing each other around the evidence lockers trying to smush damp dollar bills in each other faces like "ewwww".
    2 points
  4. Friday Im in Love- the cure.
    1 point
  5. Untitled by Sheen1_ADK_(Trades + will trade 228's to out of US, on Flickr
    1 point
  6. Yeaaah Ralphs, my suit is piimmpin! Malin & I :lol: HI MALIN!!
    1 point
  7. bet if he grew up hed be fuckin huge
    1 point
  8. EWOK is one of the best dope styles
    1 point
  9. yo Ralphy... My phone camera's workig again...
    1 point
  10. So I just read this. Another feeble attempt to change this country. I don't know why people still put up the effort to try and make a change. Y'all remember that poster that said "change" and it had a black dude on it? Shit here is still the same. It takes more than just some citizens to make a difference. We need a political leader like vinnie Paz,diabolic,or immortal technique. Y'all know he dances with the devil right?
    1 point
  11. Acknowledging the problem is a big first step, though you're probably right on some levels. I don't expect anything to come of this, it's way too broad based to have much of an effect. If they addressed one area (say, campaign reform) and stuck with that they might get somewhere, but what they're advocating is a completely different mindset than the one most 21st century Americans have. If Anonymous were to get people thinking and talking about this that would be a good start. Most Americans don't realize how much of a role the Fed played in the financial disaster and who's interests it was meant to serve (i.e., not yours or mine).
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. I don't get to paint much these days. Plan on getting back into it. Just had crazy health problems...
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. haha! yess! droolz factor fo sho. i agree! the detailing is exquisite. im always so impressed how m.b. keeps the simplicity but so intricate, like the stitching/shapes overlapping on some of these... effing insane. i think theyd make good graff inspiration, lolz. oh, the boots...*swoons*
    1 point
  16. The three newest hats I've boughten. No need to worry about a giants bandwagon, they wont repeat this year thats for SURE. My phil's will see to that! And the people asking about the polo 5 panels, i just bought that plaid one, it has a horsey on the back corner next to the strap. The ones they had in the 34th st macys in NY were all different patterns of that same plaid... like they used the same fabric but each one was put together individually so no one was exactly the same. Not sure if they will be everywhere, but they are out there right now, hope that helps.
    1 point
  17. Holy fucking shit I want those flowery strappy boot type thingy heels!! I hate remembering how broke I am after looking at this thread :lol:
    1 point
  18. Tomfoolery Bojangles DAO & Spitfire Symbols Earl morton Lars in 20 years RALPHS LAUREN :huh:
    1 point
  19. Meh, that's nothing, you should hear about the cookie of crack, 3 rolls of quarters, and 18" bong they found in her butthole!
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. [/url], , , , :D
    1 point
  23. Well nvs, for starters i was referring to what SWINDLE re-posted. Secondly, you are never has-been who has not merit in GFL. Thirdly, NVS was a well-known crew in the 90's early 00's and this is what you chose to "write"? Fourthly, Tongue my balls.
    1 point
  24. better start using needle drugs.
    1 point
  25. http://efukt.com/2302_Introducing_Mr._1_Incher.html
    1 point
  26. I'M GONNA GET ME A SHOTGUN AND KILL ALL THE WHITIES I SEE! I'M GONNA GET ME A SHOTGUN AND KILL ALL THE WHITIES I SEE NOW! I wish I didn't actually read that story.
    1 point
  27. Going to church doesn't make you any more Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00