Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/14/2011 in all sections

1. Literally read this same exact list 10 years ago. Nice tattoo, faggot.
    4 points
  2. I can't believe i just watched that whole thing... Wow
    3 points
  3. I've heard some of the artists who had studios in the old spot will be taken care of in the new spot, even though they never paid rent. Protesting/petitioning against the owner is stupid considering how 99.9999% other property owners do. This guy went way out of his way to be cool. Besides, any more the shit is mostly people just visiting NYC, and honestly, half of it is pretty toy now. I'll get mad if they tear down all the illegal places to paint real graffiti.
    2 points
  4. How the hell is this fueled by greed when he let people use it rent free for almost 20 years? :lol: Girl brains.
    2 points
  5. i like taking shits in public bathrooms ---- then i catch a tag ---- then i park my car ----- then i fuck your bitch #basedfreestylethread
    2 points
  6. me and my fiancee made s'mores cupcakes. chocolate graham cracker crust, chocolate cake topped with graham cracker crumbles and a toasted homemade marshmallow frosting. so fucking good.
    2 points
  7. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Perfect time to murder someone you hate in Japan.
    2 points
  8. i fucking hate cops.WITH A PASSION. It was last year, and i was in a rush to get home and tivo oprah, not that im usually a big oprah fan but Dr. oz was on that day and that dude is always dropping knowledge on me about high cholestorol and shit and thats a must if you want to live past 40. Anyways im in a rush and i start running, i run a block before i hear the ever so imfamous WOOP WOOP of the squad car. So i stop and im like "what is it officer?" and he's like "why were you running? you up to something?" and i tell him that no im just in a rush to get home from school, then he goes on to say "where is your backpack?" and i didnt have an explaination for him because i only really go to school for the free lunch anyways, so he says "im gonna have to pat your down son" and i retort by saying i dont have all day i need to go but he doesnt care and continues to throw me over the hood of his car and put his freezing cold hands all over my body... this is where things go bad NOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, but when another man puts his hands on my testicles,especially jack frost over here, instinct kicks in and i just inadvertently hit said person right in the face, followed with an elbow, anyways this dude didnt take it well and pulls out his tazer and im trying to explain to him that it was just a misunderstanding but it was to no avail, 50000 volts shot through my body and all i was trying to do was go home and watch tv. instead i spent it in jail cleaning semen off the walls... you would be suprised how much semen is on the walls in jail. i mean its everywhere... FUCK YOU OFFICER WALKER,YOU MADE ME MISS MY SHOW YOU FAGGOT.
    2 points
  9. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Shit is sucking right now but Japanese are smarter than Russians so I think we should be OK. If I die take care Oontzers
    2 points
  10. Sunday bike ride pies... Protest What they be protesting about... Portugese Street fair Found this guy down at the airport Said airport Take off Hardcore plane spotter... making me look mad soft... The band Bondi Cycles. The end.
    2 points
  11. and some railfan flicks Done
    2 points
  12. Based on your screen name I'm guessing this is your m.o., edgy and alternative. But based on your location, I am sorry.
    2 points
  13. Fuck posting retarded links to clothes sites that don't even exist. Get back to searching flickr or whateverthefucksyourimagehostingsiteofpreference. Google>flickr>sydneygraffiti>download>bite>bitesomemore>reproduce>wackness>repeat cycle
    1 point
  14. flights. not in my cards this year.
    1 point
  15. Boost- Post a pic of your shirt BRAH --- I probably average 1.5 hrs on the toilet at work per day About 25 mins ea, after each break Mostly oontzing and checking blogs SAVE A NICKEL, SAVE A DIME, TAKE A SHIT ON COMPANY TIME.
    1 point
  16. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! [/img] raw talent.
    1 point
  17. Oh man, I got some dope pies. Can't wait to put them up.
    1 point
  18. (Detail shot) Rest of the wall coming up this week.
    1 point
  19. here was last years clivia miniata calliandra schultzei amorphophallus asterostigmatus amorphophallus konjac (leaf stage) tibouchina urvilleana mimosa pudica passiflora incarnata white habanero tissue culture
    1 point
  20. false tpbm know how to speak french
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmotTE-VlY This would have been a great troll but her other videos prove that she isnt.
    1 point
  24. dear mass... is ball lightening an STD? rolf
    1 point
  25. download the "where's the closest ladder" app on your iPhone 4
    1 point
  26. whoa.... those kids need to stick to the blackbook for a few years... ugh.
    1 point
  27. ya except when you mouth off to the store manager of Hannafords or Bank of America and hes in a bad mood he cant smack you around or get you on a bullshit arrest and have it be "legal." i get it dude, i feel no less for a good person (giving the cop in that video the benefit of the doubt for the sake of my point) getting shot by a crazy asshole hilbilly than i do for a innocent kid getting shot by a asshole/trigger happy/skiddish cop.. but when the kid gets shot, the cop MIGHT lose his job if its not a "justified shooting".. when crazy hillbilly shoots a cop, hes put to death, in that case, or in prison for life. cops are supposed to stop this "corruption", when they become corrupt themselves, or turn a blind eye to it, they're "doing it wrong." they are no longer the law enforcement officers they're supposed to be, they're a crook on the right side of the law, which is one of the worst CRIMINALS.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. i HATE how my name came out. the proportions were all fucked up and my lines were nowhere near clean. but theres a brighter flick of the SGB and SAON(:
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. Working in the jfk was the worse. Our employee bathroom in the baseman was fucking filthy. Rats running around plus you we had no discreet sheets. I soon enough mastered the art of public shitting. After certain check in areas got closed some bathroom became died to the point that you could walk around naked for a good 30mins. Some times I would sneak into the delta sky club, and other closed off to the poor areas too poop. felt good man.
    1 point
  32. Nah Monsters gonna be around, but thats beside the point, even if they weren't "relevant" down the road, getting a fucking energy drink company's name on your fucking stomach in piss poor fashion makes you look like a dumbass NOW.
    1 point
  33. silly shark, get off that elephant. Its dry up there, plus, food is scarce in the monsoon season.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00