Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/04/2011 in all sections

1. http://deadhousedesigns.com/index.html let me know what you think (i know cool c0mpany br0)
    5 points
  2. CD by erm, mister j-foam from the real CDF, dvs action and some more...
    4 points
  3. Dear person who made this, Good job, Earl
    2 points
  4. JUST GONNA BRING THIS BAD BOY ONTO THE NEXT PAGE, LOOK AT IT.. LOOK AT THAT FUCKIN BISCUIT.
    2 points
  5. theyre called contrails. planes make them. when they fly through the air. they are normal. your government is not posioning you. stop worrying
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. GIANT CHEDDAR AND BLUE CHEESE BISCUIT PEPPER BISCUIT.
    2 points
  8. lets all meet in london for a english speaking ass kicking world wide street fight
    2 points
  9. so interesting.i peruse your articles about this topic and get a lot of facts that i never realize whereas.
    2 points
  10. The suspense is killing me... i hope it will last.
    2 points
  11. I haven't been on this site much since my best friend died back a few months ago and I was posting tribute flicks to him... but I honestly miss how this site would help me waste hours and stay in touch with old friends and watch who's still damaging the cities I miss the most. To those of you who remember me... I finally overdosed and am now on my way to rehab number four. I've fallen into the cliche'd life of a writer getting older and now instead of spending my days racking and getting high, I spend them tattooing and fighting to stay sober. Life is crazy but I'm wondering if any of my old cronies are still on here... I wanna know whats up with Devillush, TTboy, IHATEU, etc... And IHU... btw... theres some bullshit special about how shoplifting affects the trends in clothing and economy on tonight on like msnbc or something at 9pm our time (If you're still in the same time zone as me...) Listening to Radiohead and the rain fall outside. Drinking some hot Starbucks and smoking a cigarette. and since i am the Originator of what are you wearing and whats in your pockets right now: -Black Slim Fit Krew Jeans (32x32) -Black V-Neck American Apparel T-shirt (m) -Red American Apparel briefs -Red Burberry socks -Black low top chucks(size 11 if you must know) -Black SF hat -Black Charles and 1/2 Jacket in the pockets: -Ben sherman wallet -navy blue bandana that belonged to my late brother -black kershaw knife -cellphone (flip phone none of this fancy touch screen shit) -burts bees chapstick -silver zippo -pack of camel filters -my last couple 30s before rehab -silver pilot -black micron pen (.03)
    1 point
  12. waahh wahh boo who ,if you want quit or slow down you will , faggots.
    1 point
  13. Capt. Unnecessarily Condescending Person. Plenty of fuckers don't have twitter. I'm not your guy, pal.
    1 point
  14. Actually 5% is the same exact percentage of people who stick to it with absolutely no treatment.
    1 point
  15. But there's a big difference between the people who WANT to get sober and go to AA than the people who HAVE to go there to get their slip signed. So your statistics aren't that valid. And as far as the god thing goes, that's not even in the steps anymore. nothing about god is.
    1 point
  16. http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5052/5391390620_2980ff53f0.jpg' alt='5391390620_2980ff53f0.jpg'> IMG_1973 by avlgraf, on Flickr[/img]
    1 point
  17. Thanks everyone...much appreciated. Here's one for Tweak.
    1 point
  18. I promise right now to never make a comeback thread. Oh yeah, I'm a moderator now and junk.
    1 point
  19. Chorizo, eggs, tomatoes, garlic&onion&chili paste with 'cado and chipolte hot sauce. With cilantro. I take the garlic, onion and usually a serrano chili... Blend them into a paste then cook. Seems to give it more flavor for some reason.
    1 point
  20. ^^you have 1999 posts.
    1 point
  21. false. tpbm rolls the window down when they're driving down i95 and it's raining and blasts what's my name
    1 point
  22. Elser ICR, Dread KD, Each SIK in Denver...
    1 point
  23. ^^ LOOK AT THIS FAGG YOU WANNA BAN ME? IMA COME BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN YALL SHOULD JUST KEEP THIS THREAD* HIDDEN FROM ME CAUSE IMMA BOGUARD* U NIGGAS ARE GAY.. EXCEPT FOR THE LAST DUDE WHO POST ALL THE REST U OUTATOWNER NIGGAS.. ROLL UP THIS MY THREAD* NOW.. I WILL REGULATE IT AS I FEEL FIT U DONT LIKE IT ROLL UP.. I KNOW U DONT WANT PROBLEMS U PUSSY ASS NIGGAS ROLL UR SHIT UP FAGGOTS.. JAIL VIRGIN ASS NIGGAS YALL THE TYPE OF NIGGAS SCARED* TO DO A FEW DAYS IN COUNTY FOR GRAFF SNITCH ON YOUR CREW AND* STILL GET HELLA FINES AND* HAVE TO BUFF SHIT FUCK U SUCKAS IM GOIN HARD* IMA DSTAR U NIGGAS IS RETARDS DONT GET PUT IN ER ITS MURDER SO THERES NO DR.
    1 point
  24. I'm from SF, and I grew up calling it Frisco... and everybody who I kicked it with who was local did the same. Listen to old JT/RBL/Hugh E MC shit, and they say Frisco like 5 times in every verse.
    1 point
  25. thanks guys...its just 4 of us coming out of our own pockets.everything is custom handmade and hand painted..long time in the making...im fucking excited
    1 point
  26. Maybe you drank so much because you dress like shit. Nice white t and some new vans probably would of helped you out more than AA.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Every word lord sheen speaks is poetry no need for a book
    1 point
  29. instead of trolling around writing paragraphs in this thread keep it in the streets. This is your buisness and your crews so you shouldn't make it public. Go out and catch that dojah guy slippin. Most of us on here can care less about your beef cause it aint our buisness. Go out and handle. Hack his shit in ONE night. it only takes one can. you can talk shit to me if you want i don't care. you already let us know the deal. Now contribute with pics since you talk so much about graff and what not. R.i.p to your homie btw.. don't reveal everything on this site..
    1 point
  30. Tomorrow I have to back and tell all these people that have had nothing but faith in me, true hope for my recovery, that I was weak enough to fail. Fuck all you "this is a joke fuck you nigga, live yo rap video nigga" I am glad that you have no concept of addiction. Holla when you need me to be your sponsor. I am lame enough to think that my wife doesn't know I've been drinking.
    1 point
  31. Listened to the episode of the Joe Rogan Podcast w Bas Rutten as the guest yesterday Has Rutten is fucking wild. Dude has some crazy ass stories, lived a crazy ass life. I would recommend checking out that episode. You can get it free on iTunes. The podcast itself is pretty dope too.
    1 point
  32. CBIG2... not really feeling it. No hate. chillar and MEK... always nice. I feel like a broken record.
    1 point
  33. Yea it's basically a nigger version of necro------------
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. gave my ex the clap once. she called me crying and shit, and I told her at least it aint herpes or the hiv. anyway, took the pills, but not all of them, and regave her the shit. took the powder shit, all cleared up now. clap off nigga. clap off.
    1 point
  36. YO! I appreciate all the crits greatly. Thanks guys!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00