Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/27/2011 in all sections

1. and I don't even remember it. So my female friend moved over to the next borough. I went over to drink and hang out with her and some girls So during said drinking sesh my stomach is killing me but I think nothing of it. We continue on then go to sleep. Last thing I remember is being in the bathroom washing poop of my thigh and out of my boxers. Apparently I left the room, went into where her mom was sleeping and crawled into bed with her. Her dad woke me up and sent me to the couch where I guess I shit myself. Woke up with the poker face just to find my pants to have shit in them too. had to borrow a pair of her brothers old 12 sizes small jeans to go home. Her mom thinks I have a sleep walking problem thanks to her lying. But I'm not sure if they knew i shit myself.
    5 points
  2. Jbrsh's Extreme Home Edition 1. passion i collect shitty and weird records 2. unfinished waiting to read these two 3. deliciousness bacon and cheddar inside out burger with potato and garlic cheese sauce 4. detail from a painting. mad drips dun 5. old school metal kodachrome 6. dirty clean 7. reused sketchbooks 8. bodega de la bodega slime 9. homemade bacon 10. complimentary 11. hidden in plain sight 'And like that, poof. He's gone.' 12. literal movie title NERDS! 13. literal band name genesis 14. symmetrical not quite *eyes TOOL ** 79th page, 12th sentence, 3rd word from the L Ron Hubbard awesomeness ***forgotten love F ****clutter ultramegabonus daolurk
    4 points
  3. sold this a few weeks ago
    3 points
  4. all right thats enough for Gamera's thread..I'll start another one later...
    2 points
  5. Is that Shalamar and The Revolution, with Sister Souljah in the background too?!?
    2 points
  6. All caught in Virginia in the past few weeks. If you want hi-res shots just PM me.
    1 point
  7. i'd like to give blondie my winters bone. but yeah, there are a bunch i need to check out, including that one.
    1 point
  8. bump that nigga BRO for fuckin cbus up !
    1 point
  9. You guys probably aren't going to like me for this one, but hey, every thread needs a prolapse
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. WHY DON'T YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PAPER CLIP AND A SAFETY PIN?
    1 point
  13. here's an evolutionary argument you can use on him. alvin plantinga is a pretty bright guy, watch them all.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. OKC fans are dedicated. It's like an NCAA game.
    1 point
  16. There is a MacDo in Harajuku that has wallpaper with large shitty tags and mad drip. I wonder if it's yours...?
    1 point
  17. I think it's funny how people who claim to hate religion so much make such a big deal about it. There are just as many, if not more, people who are stupid/ignorant etc that aren't religious. Oh wait. Religion starts wars oh noes. Why someone, who doesn't push their religion on anyone else, bothers so many people is a giant question to me. In fact, I wonder if majority of people were Satanists or whatever, would people be giving as much of a shit?
    1 point
  18. oink? sitting bored trolling 12oz
    1 point
  19. this is my girls dog. i would like to think shes a bit mine too. shes a shelter dog and started out really scared of people and pretty much everything. it was sad. now shes getting alot better, as weve had her for a year or so. shes a blue heeler and pointer mix and when she warms up to you shes the best dog on the planet. cool story bro. anyway shes the cutest dog ever and will lick peanut butter off your butthole no questions asked. lol just seein if anyone read all that
    1 point
  20. Nothing useful yet. Come on you assholes.
    1 point
  21. Alts simps.. and damn...Snotballs Wets sketch, I still owe you, this got outta hand...Shit flicks too my fault
    1 point
  22. ^^^kewl Native NY people tend to live with their 'rents a few years more than other pahts of America. On an unrelated note McDonald's took a photo of a real shitty tag I did and blew it up to about 3ft x 4ft and used it for their wallpaper in a Parisian location. I walked into the McD's randomly (my friend wanted a double cheezeburger, I don't eat McDonald's) on Friday night. I'm not sure if they use hip hop graffiti wallpaper in their locations besides in Paris, but it was kind of surreal that I should walk into a MacDo and find my old, shitty tag. But I did. Kewl stor1 br0, I know.
    1 point
  23. my old ex gf had people over one night. i got smash hammer drunk and started asking her friends if they wanted to see my cock and just being a general asshole until i passed out in her parents bed. I woke up at 3:30 and that bitch was still partying with a dude i thought wanted to smash and knew they had history so I didn't feel so bad about the fact i had pissed mysefl while passed out in her folks bed. i slipped out and went home to sleep in my own bed. fuck yeah? fuck yeah.
    1 point
  24. NOES - My girl named her "Ladybug," but we call her "Bug" for short. I call her "dummy" more often though.
    1 point
  25. Hello, Hopefully U guys Dont Mind me Postin Here. Some Oldies.
    1 point
  26. Meow Meow Motherfuckers i have a headache, im going to leave a tooth for the perc fairy.
    1 point
  27. Yall need to donate to the childrens toy fund For less than $1 a day you can sponser a toy child You will receive pictures of your toy child and progress reports Come now help a toy child for less than $1 a day Help a unfourtuanate toy eat today and maybe buy a piece of beef jerkey Look at this toy here drinking out of draining ditch water Bathing in sewage.. Help the toys @ http://www.helpthechildtoys.com
    1 point
  28. I'm sorry I guess I have so many flicks that some of them have to be shitty right? I got over 1000 flicks bro most of em good. Go back 5 or 10 pages and see for urself. Like Massgraff said u don't like it then gouge ur fucking eyes out dickhead. Y don't u post some flciks instead of ur 2 cents that no1 gives a fuck about smart guy. U guys are all fucking idiots really who gives a fuck? I contribute more than most of u combined...
    1 point
  29. yall sound like a bunch of bitches!
    1 point
  30. It's simple but really dope I like it... Try coloring it or try adding some 3d or shadows
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00