Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/24/2011 in all sections

1. DEY CAMP IN THE SNO, DOE !? First mornin...dat frozen.. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9946/dsc0866a.jpg' alt='dsc0866a.jpg'> Yinz cahmpin dahn ner n'at? This is where the night gets blurry. Because if your not hamered your not sleeping.. Mornin' For the ACG heads... Head home.... Cant wait for summer - Peace !
    5 points
  2. YA SATIRE! Letters are lookin mad flavourfull these days G...hope alls well...get out an paint that shit! \something new from me im itchin to paint, trying to simplify and work on my connections alot more lately... crits more than welcome lovin alot of whats being posted in these forums lately..alot of nice character pieces too...I wanna see some of these painted!
    3 points
  3. All but the first 4 of these were from last night, the other ones are less than a week old. This was when I copped new earbuds^^ Do want Getting mad rusty chug Electo scootery Don't call it a comeback cold Mad Kosher Rooftops are best when the building you stood on gets demolished when your shit is still running ???? Reflect Diss Someone stole the metal dude out of the tiles
    2 points
  4. The show. Getting ready. Showtime. Next dude using Abelton. Nice setup. House cat. DTLA.. Should have gone home the long way, cuz this was even longer. The bar next to where I was at is one of those spots where supposed straight dudes go to meet bent trannies. Bad ones at that. This shit eventually led to... Dude got knocked the fuck out and then got pounded on while passed out. None of which I saw. Only the aftermath. Shortly after that I passed out until my ride was ready to take me home. The End.
    2 points
  5. that argus is terrible
    2 points
  6. Fuck productivity. I'd like to be able to eat a few vikes and burn a blunt and just zone out and watch movies, instead of having to worry about real life shit.
    2 points
  7. bump that starv and aemio. hard place to do a fill in. haha and the little slashed dial off to the side
    2 points
  8. oh my bad! i forgot to push the sarcasm button!! lol!.... i wasn't serious about them jumping me or me stopping from doing my thing. can't stop wont stop.
    1 point
  9. I didn't really read all the thread but, I once fucked in a movie theatre, it was on a nice Sunday afternoon in a ghetto theatre in my city, aaah the memories. Only like 6-7 people in the spot so me and ex-gf started fooling around and next thing you know she was riding my dillz bitin on my hand to not be too loud, we were in the back row so no problems on the visual tip, anywho, all in all, Jet Li's The One is one of my favorite movies because of this. Good times. Edit: Loving the cliffnotes Mr. Eastwood. On another note, old girl in highschool said she saw soem thing in "cosmo" where if you put an elastic on your mans junk it would intensify the BJ feelings blah blah stupid girl shit, I figured whatever go for it, just blow me. Chick used one of those jawns with the metal in it, long story short, I still have the scar on my dick to remember that shit.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. I'm a huge fan of dickies Eisenhower jackets. i buy one, black or navy, every 2 years or so. that way i always have one thats new, and one thats kinda work in. never go out of (or in) style.
    1 point
  12. This ones not really shameful but I thought it was amusing. One year while I was still in high school, senior year again I believe I use to go each year to myrtule beach for vacation. Each year I always got lucky, some more than others but hey it was fucking vacation, not getting laid wasnt an option. This particular year my boy, brother and I had meet up with these three girls who at first we thought were hippies but they turned out to just be stoner girls. We each macked on whichever one it was that we wanted to get in the sack, and the girl I had wound up mingling with was a tall pale burnette with alot of freckles, but she was pretty sexy still. It was probably the second night we had chilled since we were both there for like a week we decided wed chill a few nights with the same girls unless we found others, or of course a hotter catch. Well that night my brother and boy went off with their two beezy's, leaving me and my girlie to ourselves. So we decided to take a walk to this lake that wasnt far from the resort we were staying at, and needless to say as soon as we got out of view of the public we began banging in the grass. I pulled the whole I dont have a condom thing so I could hit it raw, becuse I hate condoms and even if this girl got pregnant id never see her again. So we screwed in the grass on the shore for about an hour then I came on her tits. We smoked, talked a while and then went back to the beach. Well fast forward to about a few hours later we decided we hadnt had enough of each other so she insisted she wanted to blow me, the girl loved to suck dick what can I say. Well its close to 3am in the morning and we were on the beach right next to the resort but we figured no one else would be out. So I found a beach chair someone had left, set it up, sat down and freckle face begin to suck on my skin floute. Well about halfway through some drunk guy literarly walks right up to us, drunk as hell with a cigerette in his mouth and completly disregards whats going on as he proceeds to ask me for a lighter. So without missing a beat I reach in my pocket, hand dude and a light and he stumbles off into the darkness saying some shit over and over like ''you're the man bro''. And of course to make things even better the girl hadnt even looked up or taken my dick out of her mouth long enough to let the guy come and go. After another twenty minutes or so I left her a present in her mouth that she accepted, we walked the beach until the sun began to came up, and that was the last I saw of her. Cliffnotes: I went to the beach on a family vacation, meet a pale freckle faced hippie girl, fucked her raw beside a lake then she blew me a few hours later an some guy came up to me in the middle of it and asked for a lighter. And the entire time bitch never even slowed down. The end. fast f
    1 point
  13. 1. Do you own a Mac or PC? I own a Mac. 2. Give me 5 reasons why you love it: -Lightning fast -Mac OS doesn't take up half of your HDD -Very user friendly -Rare to get viruses -Battery Life 3. Give me 5 reasons why you hate it (For example, I LOVE my mac, but I could name some reasons why it frustrates me as well) -No obvious right click, although it does have one -Have to make sure every program you download has .dmg instead of .exe (which a lot programs come in .exe) -I can't name five, sorry. 4. If you won a contest and the prize was buying the computer of your choice, would you buy a Mac or a PC? Mac, definitely. Without a question. 5. Your age (or range if you prefer) 19 As a side note, I LOVE the Mac OS because I can run windows, natively, in another window; which proves to be extremely helpful. Parallels makes it possible. If you own a Mac and don't have it, get it ASAP. This is preferably for computer geeks, but I'm sure they've got it already. THANK YOU BASED GOD FOR PARALLELS.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. You need to calm the fuck down if you want anybody to take you seriously in this forum. But I'm feeling nice, so I'll answer your question. There are a few basic things you need to know that will help you solve your problem. 1. Paint does not "stain." I presume you're using oil based paint. If so, the reason oil based paint is permanent anywhere is because on certain substances, it soaks (or cures, if you want to get technical) into the surface, and then it seals the surface completely. Then, it can't be scraped off or whatever. Ever wonder why you use primer? Other than the fact it makes the color look better, primer seals on any surface, and oil based paint seals on primer. 2. Only ink "stains." Because it is dye based (unless of course you're using pigmented ink), the dye separates from the solvent (typically alcohol) into the surface you wrote on once the solvent dries up. That's how "stainers" like methylene blue work. The solvent evaporates, but the dye and the MB stay, making it even harder to remove. 3. Good job on the Dot3 myth. It's a very silly thing. Anyway, back to your problem. Oil based paint on metal or plastic? Three days later and completely gone? Two things most likely happened together, or one definitely happened. 1. Oil based paint takes a while to dry. Ever seen a pretty thick oil (like motor oil?) just kind of sit out for a while? It takes a while to completely dry up, doesn't it. That being said, when you put oil paint on a surface like metal or plastic where it has a hard time sealing the surface anyway (like I was saying earlier), it's going to be pretty easy to scrape off. Either that, or it was just weakened. 2. It was probably and simply removed. I'm going to say something that every person in this entire forum should know. NO INK OR PAINT WAS, IS, OR EVER WILL BE PERMANENT OR UNBUFFABLE. It's extremely simple. How do you remove an alcohol based ink? An alcohol based cleaner, then paint if even needed. How do you remove a xylene based ink? A xylene based cleaner (or whatever cleaner that would serve as an equal solvent as xylene). How do you remove paint? Paint thinner. Paint thinner. Paint thinner. I bet you one hundred million dollars I could wipe away every tag you ever bust on metal or plastic for the rest of your life, as long as I had paint thinner and towel. Literally, it's that easy to remove paint. You guys really need to understand... What's the point of trying so hard to get your tags to stay up so long? Where is your gratitude coming from? Is it about walking in the streets in the morning with a close friend writing and doing something you love? Or is it just about doing the least amount of tags with the highest amount of recognition? If you don't know the answer to that question, then you should quite painting tomorrow. I don't know why I typed all of that.
    1 point
  16. 1. PC, use a mac for some work. 2. Love my PC because: - I know my way around better; it feels easier to mess with. - CHEAPER. - Supports stupid shit like GTA san andreas that i can play when i'm drunk. - Everyone in my line of work uses Microsoft office, - I like the OS better. 3. Hate it because: - Susceptible to viruses no matter how much antispyware/etc i have - It's not "cool" - Dell's warranty shit is terrible. - For design/photography/artwork, you need to have a mac. - I dunno. 4. I'd probably buy a pc and throw a different OS on it like linux/ubuntu. 5. 18-25
    1 point
  17. yea you can download it on rack and ruin http://www.rackandruinrecords.com/artists/americadelsur.php
    1 point
  18. Am n sears come n try N pyrek hides behind nezmo cub he a pussy lol
    1 point
  19. Their version is the business. Flight is probably the best find I've come across in a while.
    1 point
  20. bump my niggah nezmo gonna beat jaer" ass
    1 point
  21. I feel stupid even acknowledging what you say on here, but keep tng and my name out your mouth jaer. Your slippin and im not the only dude on here tryna catch you, just remember that
    1 point
  22. dear guttermind, ive got a guttermind too. great minds think alike! cG
    1 point
  23. i guess anyone who smokes weed can rap now
    1 point
  24. Any questions concerning the proper use and application of this product shall be forwarded directly to Caligula. TYBG.
    1 point
  25. 1st vid posted is cool, but this one definatly gives a better perspective of who or what billy is; http://www.iknowbilly.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=128&video_id=58
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. Also: WHAT. THE. FUCK. honestly rolling into that fucking incline is doable-looking in the video....then check it out in person, hahaha
    1 point
  28. i cannot beleave that article was put on here
    1 point
  29. dear fish... get the 3's... anything after 5's are fuckin' moon boots... true story. i live in teh Scotland, and only serious shoe heads go for teh early models... but swerve teh 2's... they're fuckin' Porto (reeking) / (stinking) see what i did there..? rolf
    1 point
  30. Been a while for me. Marron salad// King prawn tacos// Barramundi/ three corn// Beef rump// Honey + almond praline/ raspberry macaroon// Chocolate and cherry/ self sauce pipette//
    1 point
  31. Dear Fishy.. I've been around. u know the kid keeps me busy x10. ill hit you up later. Dear Cali & !@#$%, all i read between your posts was. -"lick.....cookie" and that's awesome too. Guttermiind, -SM
    1 point
  32. hoes on my dick cause i do graffiti bitches on my dick cause da pope wanna greet me thats some lil b inspired sausage party original lines nigger
    1 point
  33. If I could afford a top notch gaming PC, I would, just for BF3. But I guess I'll have to stick with console instead.
    1 point
  34. They also did a cover of goodbye horses, which I'm not really about covers of really good songs, but I think it sounds good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqzSTwNKUo&feature=related fanofflightoner
    1 point
  35. 8==D-----:mad2::cry::unhappy:
    1 point
  36. Aw man. Here's exactly what i'd like to be doing right now. i'd like to be waking up real early (6am) on a spring day and then throw on painting clothes and pick up my imaginary duffel bag full of female valve rusto and old valve krylon with 30-40 cans inside & throw it in the trunk of the car I dont own and drive around & pick up 3 or 4 friends. Hit the breakfast spot compare sketches and eat a good breakfast, awesome coffee too. Drive out to some wall in the middle of nowhere that i dont have that'll run for years & years and spend the whole damn day crushing it end to end, leave around 5pm, hit a dinner spot drop everyone off & spend quality time with the girl i dont have. Yahmean? #graffitifantasies #cornyasfuck
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00