Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/18/2011 in all sections

1. ONCE ABOUT A DECADE AGO... GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME, VIOLENT SMASHING OF THE VAGINUS, THEN WITHOUT WARNING, AND GREAT AIM AND PRECISION IF I SAY SO MYSELF, I PULLED IT OUT AND DRILLED IT IN HER RUMP. WELL AS SOON AS THAT HAPPENED IT WAS LIKE A SHOOTING PAIN FOR HER, SHORTY LOOKED LIKE SHE GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING, YOU KNOW THOSE SUDDEN MOVEMENTS THAT COME TO AN ABRUPT STOP WHEN .... WELL YOU KNOW THAT OLD ELECTROCUTION TYPE SHIT. I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF FROM LAUGHING. UNTIL THIS DAY, I MAINTAIN MY INNOCENCE AND CLAIM "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" ANOTHER TIME (IRONICALLY THE SAME GIRL) SHE WAS JUST KINDA JOKING AROUND I GUESS, WE WERE DRUNK, SHE WAS LICKING MY TAINT/KNUTS WHILE I WAS LAYING ON MY STOMACH. WELL AN OPPORTUNITY AROSE HERE, I FELT A GASSER COMING, AND LET IT GO. WELL AT THIS POINT HER NOSE WAS BURIED BETWIXT THY CHEEKS, AND THIS FART WENT STRAIGHT UP IN HER NOSE AND SHE INHALED IT. HOMEGIRL STARTED DRY HEAVING AND SHIT, DIFFICULTY BREATHING AND ALL THAT. SHE ENDED UP RUNNING TO THE TOILET AND WRETCHING FOR A FEW MINUTES. I WAS IN A FRENZY OF LAUGHTER. THE TIMING AND POSITION WERE PERFECT, I WAS PROUD. WOULDA GOT MEGA BONUS POINTS IF SOME DIARRHEA WOULD HAVE CAME WITH IT BUT WE CANT ALL BE WINNERS.
    4 points
  2. Re: If black people were mexicans... they'd name their kids shit like esmeraldanique, juanitania, jesustavion, or ricardolomite.
    3 points
  3. WORK PIES..... WORK PIES THEME SONG: I WALK UP IN THE DOOR IM LIKE WHOOOOOOOOOOA! OH YO YOU FREE SINCE WHEN? WHOOOOOOOOOA! GOT EM CUT UP AND CLEAN OUT READY TO GO, LIKE WHOA! SOME FINISHED SHIT OUT THE DOOR LIKE WHOA. WOLF GANG, TOUGH BLUNTS, ASH CHUMPS, WE PASS GO LIKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOA! SMOKE SUMMMMMMIN!!!!!
    3 points
  4. It is naive to think I'm only looking at it from that angle. That's just the tip of the iceberg. (Gov't housing abuse, that new cell phone plan, "Safelink" or whatever...The list goes on and on.) I guess it's different regionally, but I live in a Metropolitan area where people sit on their asses all day in the 'hood areas and dudes like me who are scraping by legitimately are footing the bill. Like I said, I grew up poor as fuck and on Welfare. So did all of my friends. But we all worked hard to get OFF of it. Not sat on our asses to see if we could get ON it. As for the comment on the taxes paying for the buff, etc. That's a part of life. Just like it pays for potholes and trash pickup.
    2 points
  5. And you're a fucktard that I'm about to ban based off of your tampons alone. P.S. 34 bitch. Was writing my name when you were pissing in Pampers I'm sure.
    2 points
  6. pyrek get the fuck out of this thread!!!!!!!..............................tel werm i say hello!......
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. something jumped next to me when i was walking through my yard last night. i was scared as fuck, because there is all sorts of wierd fuckin animals that i dont even know about on this island. shit that will rape and kill you. or at least bite you. the critter turned out to be a big frog looking creature. i brought him inside and let him hop around my house for a bit, and i liked him so i gave him a kiss on top of his head then let him go back into the wild. i researched online to figure out exactly what kind of frog it was, and it turned out to be a toad, not a frog. a cane toad, to be exact. cane toads are the species of toad that have toxins on their skin that cause you to hallucinate and/or possibly die. nothing happened to me, though. REWIND TO SEVERAL MONTHS AGO. i picked up a hitchhiker that had a pouch made from a toad. he said his friend bought it in thailand and it was gifted to him. pic of the hitchhiker because it did happen: pics of the cane toad i captured last night, because it also happened: as you can guess, what im getting at, is im soon going to be in the toad pouch business. i found a book online that covers amphibian taxidermy, and i intend to get $$$ off these little fucks. they sell on ebay for over $30 per pouch. eventually i will purchase a tattoo machine so people can have customized toad pouches, with, say, a tear drop, ss bolts, initials, or whatever they want. fuck arab money. we gettin cane toad money.
    2 points
  9. Re: If black people were mexicans... chicken tacos hold the tacos
    2 points
  10. okay. on the real props to frajo doing it and bump wise gbk
    2 points
  11. So basically some dude in Chicago bought a bunch of negatives in an auction, he started developing them and thought they were awesome, so went back and bought the rest of them and some undeveloped rolls. The photographers identity was a mystery at first but then he figured it out. The art world is now learning of his finds and is getting really exited over these never before seen photographs. Its a good read and she took some pretty rad pics thus far. This is her Vivian Maier Wikipedia Page Her work. The story. I acquired Vivian's negatives while at a furniture and antique auction while researching a history book I was co-authoring on Chicago's NW Side. From what I know, the auction house acquired her belongings from her storage locker that was sold off due to delinquent payments. I didn't know what 'street photography' was when I purchased them. It took me days to look through all of her work. It inspired me to pick up photography myself. Little by little, as I progressed as a photographer, I would revisit Vivian's negatives and I would "see" more in her work. I bought her same camera and took to the same streets soon to realize how difficult it was to make images of her caliber. I discovered the eye she had for photography through my own practice. Needless to say, I am attached to her work. After some researching, I have only little information about Vivian. Central Camera (110 yr old camera shop in Chicago) has encountered Vivian from time to time when she would purchase film while out on the Chicago streets. From what they knew of her, they say she was a very "keep your distance from me" type of person but was also outspoken. She loved foreign films and didn't care much for American films. Some of her photos have pictures of children and often times it was near a beach. I later found out she was a nanny for a family on the North Side whose children these most likely were. One of her obituaries states that she lived in Oak Park, a close Chicago suburb, but I later found that she lived in the Rogers Park neighborhood. Out of the more than 100,000 negatives I have in the collection, about 20-30,000 negatives were still in rolls, undeveloped from the 1960's-1970's. I have been successfully developing these rolls. I must say, it's very exciting for me. Most of her negatives that were developed in sleeves have the date and location penciled in French (she had poor penmanship). I found her name written with pencil on a photo-lab envelope. I decided to 'Google' her about a year after I purchased these only to find her obituary placed the day before my search. She passed only a couple of days before that inquiry on her. http://vivianmaier.blogspot.com/ Video Link
    1 point
  12. I want to reach through the screen and roundhouse kick every faggot who winges about beer prices in USA, you lucky bastards have it too fucking good. Not a personal thing at you, just everyone who doesnt spend between 50-80 dollars a carton or 10 dollars a pint really doesnt know what expensive beer is.
    1 point
  13. complaining about how tax money is spent, imho, is like complaining about immigration. it isnt really affecting me and and im not going to waste my energy getting butthurt about it. ill never knock another man's hustle.
    1 point
  14. im totally anticipating hearing my girl eventually say "you never spend time with me at night anymore, all you do is get drunk and hunt for those goddamn cane toads". and its going to be a moment of fuckin glory and awesomeness.
    1 point
  15. We had the paper ones as a kid but we really did need them. My Mom was disabled and we were dirt poor. I'll never resort to that unless I absolutely had to. (Even then, I'd try my best to get off of that shit as quick as I could.) I'm not trying to be right-wing or any of that shit but it pisses me off to know that I'm busting my ass at work every day while some lazy fuck that's 2/3rds my age is living off of my money. Guess I'm showing my age here. Insert umad.gif
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Fuck that. Stop spending my tax money. Get a job.
    1 point
  19. The fact that OF blew up in late 2010 and early 2011 is fucking annoying. All of a sudden I get on my Facebook profile page and every single fuck out there is like: "OMGGGGGG 666 OFWGKTA!!!!" I'm not annoyed that they're getting attention, that's fucking rad, but the fact that everyone is suckin' their dicks is just outta this world. Come on son, I've been heard about them early '09. Ya niggaz mad late.
    1 point
  20. This thread is terrible.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. false tpbm is online and dosent want to give me props cus he is fat and lazy ha
    1 point
  24. Re: If black people were mexicans... what the fuck is going on with all those elf shoes? can a mexican please clarify this shit for me.
    1 point
  25. jesus christ that aera is terrible
    1 point
  26. sometimes i think i would like to fuck a midget other times i'm not sure.
    1 point
  27. Excellent taste, those towel racks are superb. Most people probably wouldn't think to use this money to remodel, but whatever you put into the project = $$$ when the real estate market recovers a little bit and you're selling.
    1 point
  28. RECTUM? Damn near killed'em!!!
    1 point
  29. listening to music & texting & browsing 12oz
    1 point
  30. i laughed when i saw this and my gf was looking over my shoulder and got mad fail
    1 point
  31. EVERYONE SHOULD BE GETTING DRUNK AND PARTYING COOL TOAD THO BR0
    1 point
  32. I would get a private investigator/hitman to inject jkob with every STD there is. Buy a big house. And use it for my ownselfish needs.
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. Okay, so let me get this straight. You're smart enough to make decent enough "music" to get enough money to blow $10,000 on a chain but you're not smart enough to put it away while you're walking though the hood? Better yet, you're not smart enough to move out of that shit hole now that you have enough money to live somewhere where you won't get fucking shot for your chain? Some people need to give up being hoodrat niggas and move out of the crack den. Sure your "street cred" may go down a bit when you move out of the hood, but as far as I'm concerned it's better than getting shot over a fucking muppets necklace you paid 10 grand for. Black people these days...:rolleyes:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00