Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/17/2011 in all sections

1. last set Love it, hate it, prop it do whateva you got to do..
    3 points
  2. performance was rad, even with the changed verses. zombie chick was stupid though. also,
    2 points
  3. Is it me, or has this whole rap culture become absolutely, completely fucking retarded? I remember after BIG died, Puffy and a bunch of other rappers started going all pop, wearing shiny pants and shit, and I thought "Man, that's it, it's all over." Boy was I wrong. This genre is truly scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel, it's insane. Also, I've got love for the South. I have a lot of family from there, etc., but honestly, Atlanta has to consistently produce the shittiest rappers and followings/trends in all of the land. From Soulja Boy to the Ying Yang Twins, and now the torch has been passed to these clowns. Anybody watch the World Star Hip Hop video on the first page of this thread? Makes me want to kill myself, bunch of fucking goons jumping around in a club talking shit and flashing gang signs, then ultimately fighting each other. Give me some Illmatic, old Alkaholiks, old Mobb Deep any day of the week, I hope all these no IQ having wannabe Nino Brown's get locked up or fail miserably. Brick Squad, yo!
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. the best video you'll see in a while
    2 points
  6. only 40 pics in here if it's to short for you i don't care. I haven't done a metal heads thread in a minute so i figured i would do one. I am sure all the older cats who have been here remember i would do about 1 a week.. So enjoy my little throw back. I just clicked random pics on my harddrive from my benching within the last 6 months.. . more
    1 point
  7. bumping some mac dre,the jacka and andrea nickatina
    1 point
  8. That Dead Island trailer, regardless of the game itself, is a fucking masterpiece of a short film. Holy shit.
    1 point
  9. thats either a bong or a gun..cant you just take a screenshot of the photo? what about polaroid? FILM anyone? or let other people post it up if it is worth a damn..get smart though people...LOOT.
    1 point
  10. oe8000 go suck ikso cock while i snuf ya momz
    1 point
  11. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law
    1 point
  12. U notice the dudes that cry about how horrible this thread is .. Tho it is .. Never post pix and wait for everyone else to do it .. Post some pics if u don't wanna listen to anonymous fags talk shit and that asian chick is photo shopped
    1 point
  13. try also this search engine: http://compfight.com/
    1 point
  14. i didnt know 3rd grade sarcasm is the equivalent to the da vinci code. you guys are the best =] and just to make you guys cry: =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[
    1 point
  15. yeah you moron didnt you know? god you fools are fags. "cunt eastwood" nega-propping me doesnt put me in any sort of "hole" you dummy. do it again, please?
    1 point
  16. he was like "put your hands over your eyes... i got a suprise for you"
    1 point
  17. In a small gally deep in the hull of a vessel the dethroned king waited patiently for the crew to yell. The latter mentioned had made all the mistakes in life but yet none so dire as to sink a ship. The best was last so they say and the first shall follow that last drop. All the others don't matter in times of the heart when the blood is boiled off and cream has come apart. 50 times more the clock will chime when the clock has turned it's hands for you that very last time. All the other words are done and the air is thin but alas left alone for him. The mountains climb from nothing at all which is why the vast length of space is all the more separated, but not to be forgotten. You could sit there all day and decided that one is greater than the other but the other can never be greater than the one you have left. Blah blah blah
    1 point
  18. depends on the ride they get out of it.
    1 point
  19. the cow on the left has some incredible back rolls
    1 point
  20. only thing that comes to mind is Discipline and Punish and Foucault, but that's a more general philosophical kinna thing, sorry how many Internets is that worth to you?
    1 point
  21. 1920's, i've always had a thing for those flapper girls, also Hemingway, James Joyce and Ezra Pound, all the "lost generation" writers were kicking it in Paris composing master pieces. Plus there was antibiotics.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. JERRY: Uncle Leo, I saw you steal. LEO: Oh, they don't care. We all do it. JERRY: Who, criminals? LEO: Senior citizens. No big deal. JERRY: You could get arrested. LEO: Arrested? Come on! "I'm an old man. I'm confused! I thought I paid for it. What's my name? Will you take me home?
    1 point
  24. hahahahaha jerry's hair all fucked up from the low flow shower heads!!! the commando 450!
    1 point
  25. this is how earthquakes are created
    1 point
  26. as a sucker tax payer, i'm probably paying your bill. thank me later.
    1 point
  27. I understand what you are saying and I agree to a point, but there's just something about it that wants to scream "rock meets rap" to me and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I like all of their music. I like the way they are handling their music. They're young and awesome. Just seemed like they tried too hard on that show. Why the zombie chick?
    1 point
  28. My doctor had me on them for 2 years actually, then I started moving around the country and getting them prescribed everywhere I went. It's really my fault I got this addicted to having them in my system. On some real ignorant type shit. That, I can admit.
    1 point
  29. Dip Set once got one over on their fans,
    1 point
  30. I just use toilet paper to clot them, I shave with the sharpest possible straight razor and I hardly ever get nicks. I like doing the very last pass, against the grain the best. I love the feeling like your going to slit your throat because your doing pretty fast passes. With practice straight razors shave the best imo if you do 3 passes in total. I used to use mach 3's all the time but they dull out in 2 uses and they are FUCKING EXPENSIVE! Try practicing your straight razor in both hands, it really helps when you get used to it down the road for both sides of your face.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00