Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/17/2011 in all sections

1. last set Love it, hate it, prop it do whateva you got to do..
    3 points
  2. performance was rad, even with the changed verses. zombie chick was stupid though. also,
    2 points
  3. Is it me, or has this whole rap culture become absolutely, completely fucking retarded? I remember after BIG died, Puffy and a bunch of other rappers started going all pop, wearing shiny pants and shit, and I thought "Man, that's it, it's all over." Boy was I wrong. This genre is truly scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel, it's insane. Also, I've got love for the South. I have a lot of family from there, etc., but honestly, Atlanta has to consistently produce the shittiest rappers and followings/trends in all of the land. From Soulja Boy to the Ying Yang Twins, and now the torch has been passed to these clowns. Anybody watch the World Star Hip Hop video on the first page of this thread? Makes me want to kill myself, bunch of fucking goons jumping around in a club talking shit and flashing gang signs, then ultimately fighting each other. Give me some Illmatic, old Alkaholiks, old Mobb Deep any day of the week, I hope all these no IQ having wannabe Nino Brown's get locked up or fail miserably. Brick Squad, yo!
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. the best video you'll see in a while
    2 points
  6. bumping some mac dre,the jacka and andrea nickatina
    1 point
  7. tpbm has a car with less than 10k miles on it. -edit- false, no too short... doing it wrong aimed at cs's post.
    1 point
  8. Steaming. I already told ya'll spades that I like their music. The performance was nothing special though. Maybe I just need to go outside and scream "nigger" at the top of my lungs. If I feel better afterwards, I guess all my hate on this performance was just because they were black. :p :p :p :p :p
    1 point
  9. lil short day in pies (train home from work commute cell phone pic edition) saw a bunch of jailbait selling these at the entrance. waited. munched. unicycle clown...i really hope dude wasn't messaging on that thing. lame. america. fuck yeah. wonder how long it's been since this fatty seen his downstairs mix up. got my read on. niggaz n babies. SiK rAp lEtTeRZ BrO! get off. take stairs, you lazy fucks. thought about it. laughed about it. new best buy vending machine. not a good idea on location. waiting for the day some crackhead tries breaking in, or some stupid asian like this guy gets beat for his purchase soon as hes out the door. adios. beer store conveniently placed across the street. wanted. did not buy. smell ya later.
    1 point
  10. That Dead Island trailer, regardless of the game itself, is a fucking masterpiece of a short film. Holy shit.
    1 point
  11. thats either a bong or a gun..cant you just take a screenshot of the photo? what about polaroid? FILM anyone? or let other people post it up if it is worth a damn..get smart though people...LOOT.
    1 point
  12. even though that pic isnt good quality you can still tell how sloppy that throw is. wasted spot.
    1 point
  13. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law
    1 point
  14. U notice the dudes that cry about how horrible this thread is .. Tho it is .. Never post pix and wait for everyone else to do it .. Post some pics if u don't wanna listen to anonymous fags talk shit and that asian chick is photo shopped
    1 point
  15. one of my favorites is Barrington Levy
    1 point
  16. yeah. add some bleach to it and a tad bit of gasoline. shake it really well and make sure to b smoking a grit while ur doing all of this. it works.
    1 point
  17. I like the kicks you have on more. -just my opinion.
    1 point
  18. try also this search engine: http://compfight.com/
    1 point
  19. i didnt know 3rd grade sarcasm is the equivalent to the da vinci code. you guys are the best =] and just to make you guys cry: =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[
    1 point
  20. yeah you moron didnt you know? god you fools are fags. "cunt eastwood" nega-propping me doesnt put me in any sort of "hole" you dummy. do it again, please?
    1 point
  21. he was like "put your hands over your eyes... i got a suprise for you"
    1 point
  22. ..represent, represent-zent. Queens
    1 point
  23. In a small gally deep in the hull of a vessel the dethroned king waited patiently for the crew to yell. The latter mentioned had made all the mistakes in life but yet none so dire as to sink a ship. The best was last so they say and the first shall follow that last drop. All the others don't matter in times of the heart when the blood is boiled off and cream has come apart. 50 times more the clock will chime when the clock has turned it's hands for you that very last time. All the other words are done and the air is thin but alas left alone for him. The mountains climb from nothing at all which is why the vast length of space is all the more separated, but not to be forgotten. You could sit there all day and decided that one is greater than the other but the other can never be greater than the one you have left. Blah blah blah
    1 point
  24. Im sure jimmy fallon would have gotten great reviews if tyler hung him self on stage.:scowl:
    1 point
  25. I understand what you are saying and I agree to a point, but there's just something about it that wants to scream "rock meets rap" to me and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I like all of their music. I like the way they are handling their music. They're young and awesome. Just seemed like they tried too hard on that show. Why the zombie chick?
    1 point
  26. My doctor had me on them for 2 years actually, then I started moving around the country and getting them prescribed everywhere I went. It's really my fault I got this addicted to having them in my system. On some real ignorant type shit. That, I can admit.
    1 point
  27. didn't read. I'll just assume he has aids.
    1 point
  28. Dip Set once got one over on their fans,
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00