Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/08/2011 in all sections

1. this thread is not worthy? Im glad my six month vip subscription didnt clear, oh and thats another thing i was actuallly paying this site unlike most you cheap fucks who copy and paste ads for free vip, grow the fuck up and learn how to support yourselves. and by negging me i will know which of you are actually mooching, trend following, internet losers who take this shit way to fucking serious... cause obviously there is no other reason for this thread to be offensive so no negs should be dropped. I will also post your names and comments of the negs I receive so the rest of the oontz knows who you are. Adult Image Hosting Adult Image Hosting Adult Image Hosting Adult Image Hosting
    4 points
  2. Boil the head. Don't play dumb. You know how to get flesh off bones.
    3 points
  3. i cant do a good job making animated gif's in cs5 had to install the ole image ready 7
    2 points
  4. came off pretty cool i think. got dark before finishing so it's not as clean as i would have liked. thoughts?
    2 points
  5. potential keep up the work homies.
    2 points
  6. YES IT DOES! In a car. lmao
    2 points
  7. I BELIEVE THESE TO BE IN THE CORRECT THREAD.IF NOT,MY APOLOGIES 88^^ 1990^? 89^^ 90^^
    2 points
  8. from “Shoujo Tsubaki / Midori,” directed by Hiroshi Harada (1992)
    2 points
  9. I JUST SAW THIS.. IF YOU ALREADY SEEN THIS THEN YOU SHOULD TELL ME HOW OLD THIS IS AND GET UP AND START DANCING!!!!
    1 point
  10. I know right, how great are they. My dog shared and she loved it too. I will start eating more lamb chops.
    1 point
  11. weeeeezin the juice bra
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. can you pplease change this thread title to.. "you gotta be shitting on me"
    1 point
  14. PROPS WHEN I SPREAD THEM AROUND !!!!!!
    1 point
  15. i think i heard him mention he likes to dance.
    1 point
  16. HAAAAAAAAAAhAhAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i really hope that is the homie in the background.
    1 point
  17. i've already killed a bunch of plants, i'm starting out waaay past the curve, don't worry. tons of knowledge in it though, plus a bunch in the bonsai thread in untitled i've been laid up on pain pills recovering from a capso and tonsilectomy and my wife has been reading this to me, its written well and very interesting.
    1 point
  18. Obama. Transformers movies. Pro Tools. Ironlak. Euro graff. Lortab. Obama.
    1 point
  19. i enjoyed rummaging through your flikr
    1 point
  20. i feel the same about your iceskating thread. but flip the colors of men
    1 point
  21. This dude can definitely dance.
    1 point
  22. i dont even like the less than hot sprinkles on the outskirts of a hot shower.. fuck that.
    1 point
  23. false lol tpbm visits tattoo shops weekly
    1 point
  24. false...getting paid from graffiti is so "i keeeeel you mon" status. the person below me knows where that quote is from.
    1 point
  25. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law I would just take off my shirt and start eating hot dogs. No homo.
    1 point
  26. stop postin that shit over and over..go paint somethin else..tired of seein that bullshit already...^^^
    1 point
  27. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law Dude he would be ultra weird around new people.......I'll see what can jump off lol
    1 point
  28. i thought this was a graff website??
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. 12oz speed dating: "Looking for a gang of vandal alcoholics, half wigger half hipster all criminal, to belittle & reduce you to kneeling in creamed corn? You came to the right place."
    1 point
  31. Alert is underrated but he speaks troofs.
    1 point
  32. Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law Frate: I live close to you man, can I come over for a family diner? Just pretend I'm your cousin or some shit. I'll bring a marble rye. I need to see this shit for myself.
    1 point
  33. joshu where u find that tat? everybody tell yo momma 50 bucks an hour if she wanna get poked.
    1 point
  34. Can't tell from the pics , but was it Chrome underneath that ugly paint ? If so give it a vinegar bath and keep it Chrome...just my opinion . :cool:
    1 point
  35. Not Mayhem, but check this out: http://tubedubber.com/#M4qtpkBWVp
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00